Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 31. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Yes, bitcoin can go down to 4800, you just need to endure in the future it will grow uniquely, already how many such falls
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Making trading in the cryptocurrency requires much attention , do not just sell and sell your coin because you are wasting your efffort and profits , view and monitor your coin value in the trading sites put your coins their and sell it for a good profits.
Activity: 140
You need to hodl your coin until it is favourable to you but not at this critical time when market has really gone down. Wait a little and then sell.
Activity: 33
Selling tokens or alithinou always depends on oneself. If you really need it, why not sell it. You can't rely on someone when you sell your coins and tokens, sell when Ethereum and bitcoin are growing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
This would totally depend on what your financial goals are.
If you haven't set any goals then stop everything you are doing and set your goals.
If you have no end point, then yeah, you will be sitting there forever wondering how long you should have to wait to sell.

Start with your lifetime investment goal.
Do you want $100,000? 500,000? One Million?
Then, you need to make a reasonable time frame.
It is possible to become a millionare through crypto, but don't be naive, it's not going to happen quick, it will take a lot of time, planning and patience.
Then break down that time frame into yearly goals.

Doing all of this will give you a very clear picture on when is the right time to sell.
If you want to make 100,000 in two years, that means that your first year you should be selling off when you can make around 70,000 profit.
If that's too much or too fast, then spread it out.
Activity: 125
It can be good to hold if you have still belief toward bitcoin importance today and in the future. If you don't have any little beliefs that it will recover again in the coming months then you can decide now to sell your bitcoin. No point to hold the gold if there is no value. The value make scenes to one valuable thing.
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
Only patience and hope. I think soon it will rise in price, so it remains only to wait for better times.
Activity: 48
When price of bitcoin will be good for sell and fixed profid
Activity: 98
There is no timetable to know that....but its best to hold and sell at a reasonable profit then selling at loss because of impatient.
Activity: 238
I think bitcoin is a long term investment and at the same time an unpredictable investment(no one can certainly predict what the market would look like in the next minute). Patience is the key here, one will keep is fingers crossed and wait till the market appreciates to ones satisfaction.
Activity: 82
Of course you have to hold on as long as possible, bitcoin can definitely recover .
Activity: 98
I think it depends on how much you bought and at what price, if you bought at ATH any time is a good time to sell, because it will hardly reach those prices soon, maybe in December again and i'm being hopeful, it is always good to ask yourself why you are here? if it is purely for money then try to sell until you feel comfortable or have enough to cover your expenses, but remember that this is a long-term market and we are all here for the future.
Activity: 196
kryptornok so unpredictable, it is difficult to know when to sell better.  You need to study a lot and closely follow the course every day and conduct a personal analysis
Activity: 77
It all depends on the market.Bitcoin and all altcoins are declining in value due to bad news related to them.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
There is no definite amount of time or period of time designated to holding, it all depends on the coin. You are holding as some will take long to grow and develop while others will take a considerably shorter time depending on the quality, so you can hold as long as you possibly can, the longer you hold the higher quality coins the better as there are high chances of it getting more value
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
if you are tired to risk and keep coins : I advise you to sell at a price less than you are satisfied with 40% - and buy something more promising in your opinion. The rest continue to hold - he will definitely go up,just need time
Activity: 154
Nobody can tell you when prices start to rise and reach prices that are suitable for us. If you don't want to lose your money, don't panic and don't sell your tokens if prices jump. waiting for the right price, the market will be restored soon, I can't give you certainty how long you wait. I don't think everyone here can find out.
We are here waiting together.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
What is the banding on average particular project that you are thinking about, some of those are perspective on the long-term holding and some of them are better to sell right away when you get those.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I do not hope that even at the end of this year we will see a good growth of bitcoin and the entire market, but still do not plan to sell yet.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
Once it reaches your predicted price mate. I am sure that you yourself have a predicted price or the aimed price prior to it. You should wait for that. Don't count the number of days wasted for waiting. If you are hesitating because of the price of bitcoin nowadays. Then you are very wrong. Even though there are a lot of new coins which were launch with a more advanced feature than BTC, bitcoin still have the guts to reign. BTC already established a solid name which it can use to stand alone.

Just remember that patience is really a virtue. If ever you will wait for that predicted price of your, then you will earn your cream of the crop.
Pages:
Jump to: