Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 39. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It may take two years to sell the coins on hand, and you should be the one you bought at the highest price. If so, you must wait patiently.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
You need to wait as long as you are comfortable with the price. Do you want to make a big profit, and you do not hurry anywhere, then do not rush to sell. The price sooner or later, but still go up. Be patient and you will not regret it.
Activity: 125
How long should one have wait to sell?  This question  is really easy question for everyone to know because everyone want profit not loss in this case we suppose to have wait  till we get larger and high rate for our tokens before we accept to sell
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
At the moment, I have been waiting for a very long time to raise the prices of one very promising project from my point of view. The command actively works but constantly faces difficulties. I believe in them and wait for 6 months already.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Just the opposite. Bitcoin is growing and shows good results. Maybe there will be a few more small drops, but at the moment the non-stop fall stopped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
it depends on the profit they are seeking if they want more profit then they should wait for more time if the market is in bull run then we can expect more profits
Activity: 275
you need to wait as long as possible until you raise the price that is right for you to sell. We all understand that the price will rise in any case, and I hope that this will happen in the near future.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
indeed the last few weeks BTC has fallen in price, because of the issue of negative news and downtrend. but believe me, it's starting to stabilize again. rest assured the next few weeks, the price will rise again

I'm afraid this situation will continue until the end of September. I just hope bitcoin will not fall very much in price during this time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Yes I agree with you buddy, we can't really sure of our own prediction so better that we must hold and wait for the market to rise and decide if we need to sell or we continue to hold to earn more profit.
yes we have to wait and it can be later this year, but even that is uncertain create your own schedule and see the market may be more helpful. don't be afraid to reflect on your portfolio be flexsibel will be better.
Activity: 115
The market is very unpredictable, so it's very difficult to guess how long we will have to store crypto. I keep it until the coin goes up sharply and brings me a good profit.

Yes I agree with you buddy, we can't really sure of our own prediction so better that we must hold and wait for the market to rise and decide if we need to sell or we continue to hold to earn more profit.
Activity: 55
You have to wait as long as it takes, and sell as soon as you are satisfied with the price. We should be patient at least until the end of year, I believe there will be again big price rise
Activity: 482
https://www.empirehotels.io/
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
according to top-level predictions, maybe bitcoin will reach ATH again in 2020
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
After the price of bitcoin rose to $ 2500 a month, there was a correction. The price of bitcoin dropped by $ 1000. Now is not the best time to sell. maybe I will sell if the price improves after a month. I wish everybody luck.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has been in a period of sustained decline this year, compared with the price at the end of last year, with few increases lasting more than a month.
Activity: 82
until bitcoin recover / rise again. we don't know when but I believe bitcoin can. be patient and wait for that is the key.
Activity: 404
You can not wait for Bitcoin price high before selling, the transaction is to have the seller and buy, there is provide then later is demand , it just hold forever its value just stand.
Activity: 84
It depends on how much do you want to earn, I generally aim for long term investments, in my case, I plan to wait for a year or a little longer and I hope to get a good amount of rewards.
Activity: 50
 We will have to wait the end of the year if other altcoins, you have to sell them at the first favorable course and forget for a couple of years..or it would be better for you to sit tight for a couple of months, the more you pause, the better it would be for you.
Activity: 27
I guess you are hurry with your investment, you want to get a huge investment and profits back.
How long to wait, it depends on your time and your knowing about coins.
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
Depends on your chosen cryptocurrency and the possibility to forecast the growing trend. I think, that if you find your cryptocurrency in a declining growth stage, you have to wait until it reaches a break-even point and then, just rely on your intuition. This market is like a poker card game, you have to be lucky to be able to earn a big amount of money  Wink

I agree with you because it's really like poker. You don't know what the price can be in the next month and I suggest everyone to create its own strategy about the time.
Pages:
Jump to: