Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 42. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
You need money? Do you think you would have won more if you cashed the money and re-invested in altcoins? No one can decide for you.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
The highest price of bitcoin is unpredictable. As long as you could still be patient to wait,  then just don't sell your coins. I believe there will be a time for bitcoin and altcoins to rise back this year, but I'm not sure in which month of this year. Just wait.
Activity: 82
Depends on the coin, half a year, over a year . Your patience is indeed a prerequisite for investment.Think, that in the near future should happen leap
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Before you buy any coin,  you must have plan how long you want to realize from investing in such coin and thst will inform how long you have to wait to gain the valuation you want. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
It all depends on the price at which you bought Bitcoin or other altcoins or how many x's you want to make for this investment. I think that in any case you will have wait until the end of this year, but better until the end of next year!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
If you really want to make your profit I do advise you apply a little patience here else you tend to lose more than you put at stake the price is Down let's hope and pray for a better rising thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think you can sell at any time and try to master the day trading. I, too, had been waiting for a convenient time to sell before, but then I realized that trading with Bitcoin was much more profitable.
copper member
Activity: 140
It depends on your profit target.you can hold your coins for several months for better profit. If price drops you can hold waiting for price to rise or probably you can cut your loss then buy again at lower price.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin as the entire cryptocurrency market continues to fall and no one knows when it will finally begin to grow. The information background is very favorable for growth, but the market is not in a hurry to grow. I think that these major market players are deliberately lowering prices.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
Once I had to wait one year for me to be paid a token for a bounty campaign, and then for about six months I waited for the growth of their coins. The team was actively working on the project for a week and this could not but affect the price.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

As of today, Bitcoin goes back again to its previous value of 8k dollars per Bitcoin. This is probably the moment where Bitcoin might surpass once again its record high. As months go by, Bitcoin's value increases especially in the beginning of august until december that's for sure and maybe even alt coins would somehow get dragged onto Bitcoin's rise of value.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Selling or holding is a personal decision. As for me, once am in profit I sell but if am not in profit I rather hold, I can't sell at loss.
Activity: 22
If I are a smart invest, This time I will buy all BTC that I have.
And invest into altcoins. Can is: ETH or some top 10 tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
depends what you're selling. if you bought something and it is in the red, then wait for growth. and if the coins with the bounty or ICO there are many strategies. starting from the sale of all tokens at once, ending with a long hold
Activity: 148
The future of cryptography is still unknown .It all depends on how much you expect from the coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
There is no specific time to sell your coin. If you think that the value is enough and satisfies you, you are free to sell it anytime. But I suggest to wait until the high possible value will come and I think that is the best time to sell you coins. But if it is an emergency, do the right decision.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
as long as we want, this is only up on us if we sell coins right now or we will be waiting for the better price, if speculations will be right we could collect some nice money till the end of this year.
Activity: 51
It is up to you, but it is normal for TGE bitcoin and the market to go up and down because, as its work you can sell now or maybd, you will hold it until you make a profit.
Activity: 182
You do not just have to wait. I believe, but choose the right place and time for sale. And for this, try, work it out so that you do not miss this time. Good luck Wink
Activity: 168
In order to sell on time. We need to calculate everything. Do not just sit and wait for someone to say ahead! And most work out a plan of their actions. to study all market niceties. To be always in the black. And do not miss your time.
Pages:
Jump to: