Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 43. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I'm a real hamster, I bought bitcoin for 11k.
At the same time, I also bought various altcoins.
But I immediately decided for myself that I would never sell at a loss.
I will close part of the positions starting with a small profit and as far as the post

If we are talking about really BIG profits,, you have to hold the coins for at least 1-2 years, especially, Ethereum and Bitcoin. When you want just to cover the money you invested in crypto and get a bit, sell it when they cost more than when you bought them.
At least you should first hold your bitcoin until the price is at least the same when the price of buying bitcoin. As long as you're still patient, it's better to be arrested. If you sell at a lower price than when purchased, then the disadvantage is you.
Or maybe sell your bitcoin in small portions, maybe in a few months bitcoin the price is better. But all the decisions are up to you, it's the right of every bitcoin owner.
Activity: 476
I will close part of the positions starting with a small profit and as far as the post

If we are talking about really BIG profits,, you have to hold the coins for at least 1-2 years, especially, Ethereum and Bitcoin. When you want just to cover the money you invested in crypto and get a bit, sell it when they cost more than when you bought them.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
It is up to you if your investment you need to quickly multiply ,and there is no time . You can sell .
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
this is unpredictable with the length of time, the length of time holding or waiting to sell depending on the fluctuation of bitcoin prices. if the bitcoin price jumps rapidly then you need a short time to do the defense, but if the price fluctuations are slow then you must hold your bitcoin for a long time
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think that those people who bought at the peak, will have to wait, most likely before the end of this year. Maybe even longer. Personally, I have invested in cryptocurrencies twice, during the first and second drawdown, so I think that very soon I will be able to make a profit. In any case, I am for a long-term investment.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
Keep waiting for as long as it will take to gain some profits on your investment. Basically, that is my policy. Never sell below investment price.
Activity: 378
There's a new news that the bitcoin price goes up again then it is a perfect time to buy or invest in bitcoin so we should wait a minute to gain profit from it.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

You keep holding your coin till you make some profit on it. Cryptocurrency market is more of a game, sometimes when you sell your coin at loss you will discover that the price will go up a bit immediately after you sell yours. Therefore you should hold your coins till you get profits on it.
Cryptocurrency is a great risk for those who do not have much knowledge and experience. Because of the uncertainty surrounding market movements, it has caused many investors to abandon the market. If you want to invest and grow with the cryptocurrency market, a long-term plan is essential.
Activity: 193
Activity: 130
When you are okay with profit. Don't be too greedy and at the same time, don't sell at loss. If you believe in a project and you are supportive of it, then you shouldn't be in a haste to dump such project because they might be projects which may change the crypto industry for good
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Everything's going to be OK. the price of bitcoin will not fall too low - whales control everything and they have their own plan of action.
I think we are on the verge of great growth.
Activity: 182
You can hold while you are still feeling yourself confident, when you would lose your home this is for me the first sign of the time to sell. Because if you want you would suffer.
Activity: 672
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

You keep holding your coin till you make some profit on it. Cryptocurrency market is more of a game, sometimes when you sell your coin at loss you will discover that the price will go up a bit immediately after you sell yours. Therefore you should hold your coins till you get profits on it.
Activity: 46
Well, let's just say - it does not fall, but slightly decreases, or rather corrects its course. I think another year and a half, and bitcoin will still say its own, rising to previous positions, and even surpassing them.
copper member
Activity: 31
We need to wait for a long period of time to make huge profits from cryptocurrency, you will hold your coins and tokens till the market turns favorable to trade your coins at a very high price and selling at that time will make us huge profit when the market booms and the price becomes good and awesome
Activity: 13
I can not be sure to what extent we should pause, the most essential when you truly get the advantages, perhaps multi month, two months and even multi year we need to hold up to get a major benefit.
Activity: 7
I know nothing about the news or any updates on why still the market is in red. But even though we are still in a bloody market for almost 4 months, I would keep holding as long as I can. I hold more Bitcoin and some alt coins which I believe will have a huge gain before this year end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
Its up to you on the off chance that you need to offer it our not but rather it is typical for the bitcoin and market to go here and there on the grounds that that how its function you can offer it now or possibly you will hold it until the point when you will get benefits. Be that as it may, the decision is yours
Activity: 420

There are only two factors I consider when selling; to wit, when I’m satisfied with the price and when I badly need money that there’s no other outlet to acquire it (if it’s really between life and death and sort of). It doesn’t matter to me if it takes months or years, as long as I get satisfied with the price before I let go of it. Had those who have bitcoin 10 years ago been more patient, they could be richer now. Well, it’s always good to learn from the mistake of others. Anyway, I don’t actually lose until I sell. 
Activity: 168
The crypto market is very difficult. The value of crypto money is very low because there is no money in the market. Hopefully soon the market will rise again in their own sights and prices.
Pages:
Jump to: