Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 44. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Look what's happening now in the market. Bitcoin grew up, but because of this all the altcoins suffered. This is very sad, since I had hoped for the growth of other coins.

Hello andy_gpu, do not worry so much. You are right, now bitcoin is growing but after this usually altcoins start growing as well. We must have patience!
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
In the world of investments there are advantages and disadvantages, like people stay up, if you want to sell better to wait for price increases so you get a bounce of patience you have to do at this time. Menggu until the end of the year or the beginning of the year the possibility of prices will rise
Activity: 22
We cannot say how long we will wait to sell because the price now is to low just be patients sooner the price will rise.
Activity: 115
You will see that the Bitcoin value will rise again. I heard that many Investors wait patiently. and they say it's worth the wait. In this kind of industry, it happens often. You just need to wait a little longer and be more patient.
copper member
Activity: 196
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Time should not be the factor for you to buy and sell your coins, you should put your focus on the price that you are willing to let go. There is some rising at the moment but if you compare it to the highest point that btc had reach before then it is falling.
Activity: 38
I figure, the individuals who do week by week purchase and deal, are most gainful in light of the fact that you can read. look into, require significant investment and after that take a choice. Day exchanging has so much hazard include yet heaps of individuals profit as of late.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
If the money I thought it took quite a long time to be able to get results in the price already went down too far. expectations of an increase are indeed as soon as possible but if it seemed realistic I think it will be quite difficult to accept it. resistant and don't rush if you want to immediately accept the results.  It is indeed full of uncertainties, but if viewed the development as well as support for crypto this moment I think the future of crypto would be good.
Activity: 93
Look what's happening now in the market. Bitcoin grew up, but because of this all the altcoins suffered. This is very sad, since I had hoped for the growth of other coins.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

I will keep and hold my coin until i see that i am gaining a profit and see it on top like $20000-$50000. By that i will think many times because of the big profit that awaits me
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
There is no fixed time that have to be waited. It all depends of the goals that are set for every different case. I never try to make a hard plan for any token or coin, because nothing is ever happening the way that was supposed to be.
Activity: 219
This is not important, it is important that you need a lot of profits. You should set before the milestone you need to achieve. When you achieve the profit you have set before, that is when you need to sell.
Activity: 112
You can study the growth of what you are holding when you feel it's good enough you sell
Activity: 224
You should first hold your bitcoin until the price is at least the same when the price of buying bitcoin. As long as you are still patient, it is better to be detained. If you sell at a lower price than when purchased, then the loss will be you. Or maybe sell your bitcoin a small portion, maybe in a few months bitcoin the price is better. But all decision is up to you, it's the right of each bitcoin owner.
Activity: 111
The fate of this market, we can not precisely decide. In any case, I trust that these costs won't stop everlastingly, and there will positively be vacillations. In this manner, all together not to release the cash, one can hold up until the point when the cost is higher than the value you bought to be beneficial.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
the time to sell a coin or token depends on the market's development and if the market is still low then it's good we can stand and be patient to wait for the market to improve, but besides the price drop many opportunities to buy coin with a cheap price and continue to invest in small coin first rather than wait does not do anything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
I Keep HODLing untill It's not needed anymore to sell end axchange for fiat currency.
Either tat or I will lose my ful investment.
Daytraders will probably call me an idiot, but this is my plan.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Everything relies upon the requirement for cash. Over the long haul, you will in any case win. Everything relies upon time. It might take multi month or multi year, and possibly tomorrow, bitcoin will refresh its most extreme cost.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The bitcoin started to grow, but personally I'm not happy that only bitcoin grows. I want to believe that other crypto currency will finally grow after it
Activity: 154
Just be patient. In this kind of Industry, it often happens. you just have to wait a little bit longer and you will see that the value of Bitcoin will rise again. I heard that a lot of Investors are waiting patiently. and they said that it was worth waiting for.
Activity: 252
I would advise you to sell it already, and when it only begins to grow, immediately buy it, so you can save your money
Pages:
Jump to: