Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 45. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
Based on your post it took around 4 months for btc to go up.
Basically, it all depends on the news about regulation and improvements to bitcoin's blockchain. It's all very simple - good news bring gradual rise of btc price and bad news make a just the opposite effect.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Sometimes waiting lasts up to six months! Sometimes coins are worth nothing during the whole year! For my experience I tried in different ways! That the kept long, that sold immediately!
Activity: 644
the price of bitcoin is always volatile and it is not known how it will behave. I am sure that he has not yet shown all his strength and the price of $ 20,000 will be exceeded in the coming year. you just have to wait for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
See for yourself if you have coins or tokens that do not bring any profit, but simply lie sell them and buy something worthwhile

Yes, do not hold any coins longer if you see that it don't give you any profit. You can always buy again after you sell and befor you buy again, you need to be smart in choosing what is the best coin to buy so you can gain big profit
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Well, looking at the latest breakthrough, it seems that soon analysts ' forecasts will begin to come true, and by the end of this year bitcoin will take new heights far exceeding $20,000.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
All it depend from your strategy and what goals you set for yourself because if you decide to go for long term investment then you wait for the bitcoin's value increase otherwise you should simply go for day trading.
Activity: 910
It all depends on the token. There are those that need to be sold immediately. And there are those that need to be left for a year or more

Yeah true, it depends on the price of the coinsnor tokens in that moment, i will keep holding if the price is still low, if its on red level i keep holding no matter what, i will only give up my coins if it rise and i can earn profit. Thats what im doing.
for me when the price is in accordance with your desire better direct selling, because when we expect the price to rise higher again could be the price will go down and difficult to rise again, and I think for coins from the ICO project will not last long with a good price .
Activity: 318
I think it is good to hold for as long as you can make reasonable profit on your investment before you decide to sell. Although the price of bitcoin is down now and this is because of the bear but there has been positive change in the price of this coin, I think you should wait a bit more for the price to be higher or for the market recover before you sell so that you will make profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
See for yourself if you have coins or tokens that do not bring any profit, but simply lie sell them and buy something worthwhile
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
It all depends on the token. There are those that need to be sold immediately. And there are those that need to be left for a year or more

Yeah true, it depends on the price of the coinsnor tokens in that moment, i will keep holding if the price is still low, if its on red level i keep holding no matter what, i will only give up my coins if it rise and i can earn profit. Thats what im doing.
Activity: 57
at this moment bitcoin is now on recovering status and hope that all alts will recover too, just need a little patience and hold it maybe before end of the months  the coin is on their good market status. just be patience brother
Activity: 364
to be successful at crypto the very important thing is to remain patient and positive thinking, when the price drops it does not need to worry and panic because it will soon recover and rise again, now bitcoin is showing signs of starting up so be patient
Activity: 116
Tergantung harga token nya kalau token nya lagi menurun iya kita sabar dulu kan kalau kita sabar kita enggak rugi juga. Dan kita harus menjual di saat waktu yang tepat iya itu saat harga token nya naik
Activity: 460
Activity: 238
I am new here in this cryptocurrency world but i think we should hold our bounty tokens till the company's road map is being ready and product is launched.
Activity: 176
This question is hard to answer, you can analyze technical, listen to information from the market find the most accurate direction.
Activity: 618
The market is still growing. Thus, I believe that you do not need to sell any tokens, they will increase and it will be possible to sell more expensive
Until you saw a rapidly rising or when you saw a pumping in the market that is the good time to sell your crypto because you will get huge profit from it once the market is back to normal and growing. Also dont be impatient because you might can do something that you might regret, jusr be patient because market is unpredictable so no one knows when its goes up or goes down, just keep observing the market movement to know if when is the good time to sell.
Activity: 700
I advice you to hold your crypto investment until the market will be back ,otherwise you will not have a profit from your investments.This is the time to be patient for a while.

Indeed, better hold our coin and not sell it on cheap price. Market today give a good sign and start to recovery. I am believe if we are able to hold our coin, it will profitable in next 1 or 2 years.
Cryptocurrency is new investment market and too early if we said cryptocurrency market is a scam. Need more times for cryptocurrency growing because not many peoples knowing about cryptocurrency market and the purpose of cryptocurrency
Activity: 98
over the past few days , bitcoin has started to surprise us and it shows growth ...I hope it will continue to grow
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
The market is still growing. Thus, I believe that you do not need to sell any tokens, they will increase and it will be possible to sell more expensive
Pages:
Jump to: