Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 88. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 1
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
After the fall of any coin, is sure to be growth. This applies to bitcoin and other coins. Be patient and you will be rewarded. If you erase the statistics of last year, then for 1 year bitcoin has grown 20 times.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You must be patient. If you don't hold your coin, you will not get any profit and just get loss. Just hold for one year, many people predict that the price will rise at the end 2018. So just patient, I think it's the best thing you can do right now.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
i can't give an exact time because the pumps of any token you are having are really dependent on the market situation. If the fronliner of crpytos are down (BTC and ETH to be exact) you can't really expect for a coin to have a very big multiplier. But there are some instances as i speak it's really case to case. It also depend to the roadmap of the coin you are having. I suggest you read it's roadmap and subscribe to it's news sources.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
How long you have to wait depends on how much profit you want or how long you keep your capital in crypto. If your vision is to hold for long time you will make good profit either 5-10x . And if you hold for short term then you will get 50-60% profit. And i will advice to hold for minimum 1 year so you can get enough profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
It depends how you make bitcoin as an investment or not an investment if you say the price of fast-rising bitcoin is very difficult, because bitcoin rises slowly depending on how other people sell or buy it. That factor plays an important role to increase the price of bitcoin, now I think bitcoin prices have stabilized, maybe at the end of this year bitcoin prices jumped away from the current bitcoin prices. This is the price many people look forward to investing bitcoin, and this will make a profit for bitcoin coin holders if prices soar.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
just wait, bitcoin is not like altcoin there.
bitcoin takes a long time to get back up, now it's getting stable for the btc price itself.
at least until the end of the year btc may be up. waiting patiently is the key
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
As long as you are not comfortable with the price of your asset, you can wait till your coin become more valuable before you can sell! The market is dynamic and every coin has it's day. The day for your coin will come but the question is will you be able to wait?
Activity: 98
It depends, every person has different goals, if you are investing for a short-term your goals should be according to that time, if you are long-term investor you could expect to get way more profits, in my case, I am a midterm investor, when I get 2-3x the initial investment I sell and put the money in another good looking project at the moment of the sell. With this market I know I will have to wait longer to see any profits, probably months. So I suggest setting a goal and when you hit that price sell it, always stick to the plan.
Activity: 74
Timely advice on what is the perfect time to sell is what you proposed to sell and when, by seeing everything that according to your plan then grab the opportunity. Although there is no such perfect time of selling in crypto but just a self planning and techniques that one investor can afford to lose incase not end luckily. But I offer sell on green color.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
If you correctly learned to buy, when the market falls, then I think you can sell, too, time is useless if you bought your coins on the growth of the entire market, for example, those who bought a year ago in May do not have profits even holding their coins for a year.
Activity: 190
Try to hold not ponly bitcoin. Invest in many different cryptos ant so there will be less regret about the price maybe
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
What I am doing is I have a target price on every tokens/coins I have then once it reached my target price then it is the time for me to sell.
copper member
Activity: 84
if you trust your analysis, just hold till your coins reach the targets. As my experience, Sharks will do many things to make you doubt about your analysis. So just hold till die!
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I think, the more you wait, the at a more expensive price you will be able to sell later.  You don't need to panic at a temporary drop in prices, in cryptocurrency market this happens often but in general the prices for most coins will only grow in the coming years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think that every person has a strategy for their own, people sell when its value is high enough to make it profitable for u. So waiting patiently is essential for everyone, it will make u successful in investing and also in ur life.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
if I prefer to monitor the price every day. Because we can not determine when the price will rise and when it goes down. so it is better to hold a coin especially btc must be diligent to see the progress of the price every day.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
In the world of investment and bictoin, all the risk of profit and loss will definitely happen. I recommend my advice, you survive or not sell bitcoin when the price is down. Because if seen from previous years, bitcoin price from year to year actually increase. Because the nature of bitcoin is fluctuating.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
how long I will sell, it depends on each of us. if I am private, I will sell my coins if if the price has reached my desire or give more income for me.itupun if not pressed with the need.

How long should one have to wait to sell, For me, there's no specific date or time to sell the coins you're holding. It depends upon you if you want a double profit then wait for the time that the price of your coin will rise and rise. But make sure that you will monitor how's your coin's condition or how much it's value.
Activity: 152
how long I will sell, it depends on each of us. if I am private, I will sell my coins if if the price has reached my desire or give more income for me.itupun if not pressed with the need.

Activity: 277
I feel most of the people who make the most profit are those who are hodl. If you have enough patience, wait until the end of 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: