Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 97. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
It depend if you want to for long term investment and the same much better to hold now because market its not stable now maybe we can wait a little more time
Activity: 647
Merit: 10
buy bitcoin
When patience is exhausted it leads to desperation. Recently, there have been very pessimistic moods. But now bitcoin looks like its beginning to see a bull run. Congrats!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

As of the moment, BTC and Altcoins are continuous rising. BTC value is $8,751.46 while ETH is $593.64. Just relax dude its just the first quarter of the year it may go down and up sometimes thats the nature of cryptocurrency market which is so volatile. You have to hold your coins until you meet your desired/target profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
This is a long term investment and at the same time an unpredictable investment(no one can certainly predict what the market would look like in the next minute). Patience is the watchword here, one will keep is fingers crossed and wait till the market appreciates to ones satisfaction.

There's no specific date and time when you're gonna sell your coin because first and foremost the value of each of every coin varies gradually depend on the demand and we can monitor it using block folio. But sometimes it was tiring to keep on visiting on block folio to check if the price goes up or down but you still have to do this if you wanted to sell your coin and if you're really needed to sell it.
Activity: 420
Wait until you know that your investment had s doubled or trippled. There is always a reward for those who wait patiently and faithfully.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Don't wait, fix your profit or losses gradually. This is the way like I do. For instance today night there was a pump of ethereum and I decided to fix positions. Just woke up and realised that it was right choice
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
as you can see the market now, it is slowly recovering, after 4 months we can see the progress despite all the false information that becomes the reason why it keeps falling.
Activity: 305
This is a long term investment and at the same time an unpredictable investment(no one can certainly predict what the market would look like in the next minute). Patience is the watchword here, one will keep is fingers crossed and wait till the market appreciates to ones satisfaction.
Activity: 196

I think your wishes and confidence in the market are important before anything else but I think you should keep your bitcoin in the end of summer
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Well actually there is no rule or time limit of selling the coins. The main thing is that you should not go for the huge profit when the market is very unstable. 2nd thing you should always play in small parts at the time when market is down or unstable.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Till you can get profit, you will not loss your money if you don't sell your coin in lower price. A few years ago bitcoin price is only about $200 but in line of bitcoin adoption the price is now increase, just wait.
It is good to wait and make sure you check the market cap of coin you have if the price goes up or down. Wait as long as possible, there is no exact time on how long you wait to sell. Sell if price is high to earn more profit, avoid selling low as your profit may be loss or less profit. At this time bitcoin price is at 8k right now and it may increase later on. As long as the price is down it is better to hold and be patience. Sell your coin if you really need money for emergencies or to provide something important.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
I actually believe in something that when you gain you need to get your capital back and let the profits earn more profits for you. In that way, you can be affected so much by the price movement.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Just a little patience, soon the growth will begin
Activity: 70
Forget about your bitcoin for months or a year then get back after. You sure will make more profit that being frustrated everyday watching the price drops continuously.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
I would say as long as you can even if its value isn't raised or remain stable for some months, it won't go anywhere. Just have a glimpse of the historical chart of bitcoin on coinmarketcap and analyze the price for past 4-5 years you will get to know that Bitcoin price was never stable it kept fluctuating having sharp inclined/declined in price & remained stable sometimes. Bitcoin is a good investment, don't sell it unless you are in need of money urgently. In crypto investment, if you can't show holding power then don't invest because in high volatile type market investment you need to remain patient.
Activity: 196
I believe everyone on cryptocurrency have goals and objective joining ICO,  doing bounty or buying coins on the exchanges.  As per how long to wait due to the market situation presently before selling,  I think one have to wait till target is met like I mentioned earlier,  everybody have his/her goal and objective
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
this is an easy question, you have to wait either to get back your money or to make profit, sell whenever you don't lose money unless you do it for fun
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
My personal strategy is accumulating low and hold as long as I can.

And then I only try to sell during extremely irrational price spikes.
Activity: 79
it depends how long you will hold or sell it
I think if the price is high for what holds too long you better sell it but if the price is too cheap you better hold it until the price is high
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

it depends only on you! if you are satisfied with the amount of profit and the current value of the coin, then sell or buy! your right to decide!
Pages:
Jump to: