Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 93. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Am holding until my cryptocurrency is above my cost or I with will not sell below what I bought is use less selling to lost
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
It's only your choice, to sell or not. You can hold until you will get profit. But it request patience.

for me it is really depends on the coin holder. before if I get some in bounty I sell immediately my coin but lately I realized that the best time to sell coin is after the dump of bounty hunters,yes it will took some time but it really worth the wait.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It's only your choice, to sell or not. You can hold until you will get profit. But it request patience.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Nobody knows the exact time of sale. We only have to wait. Now that the market has risen for a period of time, it slowly begins to pick up. We should wait for the market to rise more before deciding to sell.
Activity: 203
Poor of those people who bought bitcoin at 19k. I am really sorry for them.
I bought a bunch of coins at a x4 of the actual price, i think that no one was seeing this crash coming during the last few months.

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
It depend's on you and on your situation. The real thing is when the market will be growing like we already seen bitcoin at 19K+ USD, But it's now only 9K USD! So, we need to hold until bitcoin reach 19K USD!But if you need money then you can sell anytime

So, there is no specific time to sell or hold. You can do anytime.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
It depends on you. Probably if you needed the money then you oblige to sell it. Ideally you should sell it at the higher price when you last bought it for you to have profit. If you are patient enough to wait for the highest price then selling it in the future time. There is no really specific time. It just need a good timing to sell.
Activity: 448
Strange Question, in my opinion, it is obvious that there is no right answer to this question! You can sell at any time, how to make a profit!

That's true. A good trader always know when to rush and when to stop and hold. This is completely up to trader, there is not an obvious rule about that.
Activity: 518
There's no specific time on how lomg an investor or user should hold their crypto. It will depend to the person him/herself whether he will sell it during the dumps or during the price increase. It is just a matter of preference. Some prefer selling during the price jncrease,some do sell when the market value stabilizes and some are forced to sell during the downfall in the msrket.
Activity: 308
Strange Question, in my opinion, it is obvious that there is no right answer to this question! You can sell at any time, how to make a profit!
Activity: 350
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

i think bitcin is For long term gains, and if you want to sell once your money doubled that's good, may be if you hold for the long term you will see huge profits, just like what happend to previous holders when bitcoin was 500 dollars and less
Activity: 210
to wait for bitcoin back up and get profit, fortunately currently still hold bitcoin and will not be on sale
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
As long you want ,though we haven't different investment plan and goals,  you shouldn't sell because of fallen  ,it cause loss, you should sell when you satisfied with the reward that you can get there,
Activity: 210
How long is dependent on when the price rise above  your purschasing  amount, that is when you can take profit, you must be patient enough to take profit,sure this will happen soon.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
As much it is necessary and possible, an investor should hold to his/her cryptos especially if a crypto's market value is continuously increasing and becoming more expenaive as months are passing by upon being released in the market or after being recieved or invested on it. So observation is a must as well.
Activity: 154
It is important to know how much they are priced at the time you sell them. I think you should ask how much your altcoin is worth at the purchase price. Time here does not solve your profit problem. Look at the price often and sell at a rate you feel is reasonable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3

For as long as you are in profit. Do not allow news, known as FUD to prompt you into selling. Sell when it is right for you to sell. Like i always say, whenever you sell under compulsion, it should only be them you are in serious need of money, else, sell when you holdings have appreciated.
To play safer, always buy in deep and sell in pump.
Activity: 140
In my opinion I would advice that you hold then observe the market closely to know when the number of units you acquired has increased to at least 10% or more before you think of selling it, else, if you just buy and sell without considering the increment, when you sell you'll lose part of your invested capital.
Activity: 141
It's not about how many to expect, and when to sell. I think everyone already knew that a bear or bull market is almost impossible to predict, if not to monitor the market every 5 minutes.
Activity: 48
if you want just take your money back - sell it an forget about crypto at all,if you want to earn smt ,then WAIT ,wait that long that it could take. BTC will grow in any case,just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: