Pages:
Author

Topic: How long should one have to wait to sell - page 95. (Read 8800 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 100
I don`t know how long will you be holding, but I had set my terms at 2019-2020 to sell it. Everything that is going on right now is not scaring me, because I clearly know what will happen and ready for it, both financially and mentally. 

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?

Your wallet all is BTC?  I thought you need to hold it even if it is BTC or altcoin, the market down trend so long, so i think now is time to sell if you hit target in your plan
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I am not sure that bitcoin will climb fast as previously. Look around and you can see that there is no assets which grow so fast as previous growing of bitcoin.
Everybody wanna buy bitcoin or other coins and one wants to get rich at once but it is impossible without a good luck.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
Bitcoin keep on falling down  and no sign of raising. How long can we keep holding?
It's depend on the market because we all rely in the market what will be price. If you see that you can earn profit I think you can sell it. It's depend to your strategy some traders a highest price before they sell it so they will get 3x of what they hold.
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
It depend what coin do you have??
normally, this market uptrend goin to end of this year.
therefore hold your coin. don't sell your coin in low price HOLD your coin
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
You are talking about bitcoin, altcoins, ICOs?
If you are talking about ICOs, wait until working platform atleast.
Activity: 196
I think you should wait, as long-as it takes. So, it wouldn't be profitable if you sell it in low price. As the price wouldn't remain low forever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
It is best to keep it as long as you do not see yourself gaining more when you sell or trade it. You wouldn't want to lose your money, would you? Let's just be real about the situation. Yes, the prices are unstable so any profit would do. It's still a profit after all.
Activity: 189
This everyone decides for himself. Someone is waiting for 100% profit, and who is content and 5%. All I know is I don't want to be greedy. Many times already convinced of this.
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
I think it depends on the situation of the market but personally I hold as long as I have a very good market to sell. I don't just sell in panic of not kissing all but I wait long enough to gain so much more but this has to be with understanding the market situation very well as one can not be too careful. Sometimes u wait long to gain but on the long run you loose so much more. So this has to do with understanding the market to know when to hold and when to sell.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
at least at the price you bought it. That's the minimum

Then....and this is my own opinion, i don't think ETH will go higher than 1000€ or 1220$ more or less. This is a guess. i'm getting profit right now. If i need the money will also sell, but will try not to sell it all.
Activity: 350
I can not give you certainty how long you wait. I think everyone here is also unable to know. We are here waiting together, maybe mid or late this year the market will come back and bitcoin will reach the highest score. So be patient for a little more you achieve a profit from your investment to be worth selling. My prediction the longer you hold bitcoin, the bitcoin price will increase.

You are right man, patience really is the key here if anyone really wanna earn profits in this industry.
Although people can still trade to still make huge profits at times like these, holding would be the best
option for newbies.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
I can not give you certainty how long you wait. I think everyone here is also unable to know. We are here waiting together, maybe mid or late this year the market will come back and bitcoin will reach the highest score. So be patient for a little more you achieve a profit from your investment to be worth selling. My prediction the longer you hold bitcoin, the bitcoin price will increase.
Activity: 475
No one can predict how long it will take for the markets to get back into bull phase after entering the bear mode. But you should even be ready for years as the last bear phase lasted for few years and those who hedl through it got rewarded the most. But if you got weak hands than hodling isn't for you.
Activity: 117
how long will it take to wait before selling? long time until the price of bitcoin increases you can also sell.
Activity: 462
It will depend on how much profit would you want to have. Specially if bought bitcoin when it was high then it would take more time for your profits. What you need to do is have patience and add more investment in your bitcoin of you can so that if it booms again you would gain more profits.
Activity: 22
I like being optimistic, I think the bitcoin will recover and reach spectacular levels
Activity: 222
There is no specific time frame of how long an investor of crytocurrency to wait but i can say it is normal that when your coins have good profit, you can sell either it is oneday or one year or so long.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
It depends on the price of the coins if the price of the coins increases as soon as you can sell it but if it is low you will wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 134
That is depend on the situation, but if you think it's the right time even you gain only a little that is not too bad. For me it's not bad to aim high but sometimes you have to be practical.
Pages:
Jump to: