Pages:
Author

Topic: How long till the end of the USDollar? - page 4. (Read 7709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Depends on what you mean by a collapse. If we are talking about rampant inflation to the point of complete devaluation, that will never happen. The USD is backed by the coffers and assets, and infrastructure of the US government, as long as said government exist, said dollar will exist. Many rich bastards have fought long and hard over many centuries to prop those little pieces of green paper up. We created a banking system outside of our banking system, not even owned by our government, to ensure the value of the USD remains at a beneficial value to our country. And we made sure to peg other currencies to the dollar, to ensure that other economies would be beholden to our success.

The world will end before the dollar does. In fact, the world will end, because of the dollar.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
I think it will be more than 10 years to bring usd down, usd still a strong currency and been used as international currency, almost all of the country know usd and used it for global transaction, and I prefer using usd rather than other currency for global transaction
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it's going to be more than 8 years if ever the dollar is going to collapse. Even though there are times when the dollar will be unstable, I don't think it would come to a point of collapse. We may not even see that happening in a decade or two. All these talks about the dollar being replaced by another currency are just speculation that would most likely not come true
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I see that USD is still the world's most known and used currency and it's strong. It's not going to be easily replaced because of the agreed upon value of it by the world. We can never truly tell what will happen but let's hope for thw best for everyone.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I see many people in this thread trying to say that the dollar will collapse in the near future without giving any solid reasoning as to why. The USD is quite strong, especially in relation to other currencies in countries such as Russia and China in which it is losing its value. Hell, even the euro saw a drop not too long ago, but nothing similar can be said about the dollar.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Considering that the US is currently trillions of dollars in debt, I would think 5 years, ot 50 years, or 500 years.  It would depend on how the government is handling things.

Firstly, the dollar is supported only with the United States of America and the whole world, because each country depends on this currency. And secondly, even such an organization as an international bank will support the dollar, everyone will listen to it because it is this organization that dictates its conditions on the financial economic state of each country.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Considering that the US is currently trillions of dollars in debt, I would think 5 years, ot 50 years, or 500 years.  It would depend on how the government is handling things.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
November 27, 2013, 02:19:07 AM
End of US $ is high start 4 BTC, so i hope soon
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 26, 2013, 01:01:07 PM
When the shills go away. Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
November 26, 2013, 12:56:05 PM
Sure it will.  Within the next decade.

it might go down, but I doubt it will disappear or be canceled Undecided
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 26, 2013, 12:51:02 PM
Sure it will.  Within the next decade.
November 26, 2013, 12:37:55 PM
End of USD means big start of BTC and others cryptocurrencies

no it doesn't, it means a new currency will be born or an another one will be used, this would have absolutely no influence on bitcoin
but we're arguing for no reason as this isn't going to happen in our life span  Undecided
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 26, 2013, 11:21:05 AM
End of USD means big start of BTC and others cryptocurrencies
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
We Are All One
November 25, 2013, 11:21:21 PM
i'm going to say it will take about 5-10 years. the end is happening now. the dollar is dying right as we speak. yes there will be some trivial bumps along the way like another 2008, but it's dead. the dollar is on it's last gasps of air. and no, there is no way to bring this thing around. unless the fed goes, irs and all other psychos attached to it, than it MIGHT be able to change. but i sincerely doubt that either way. dollars got to go along with the old fiat system. it's been the restriction on humanity for far to long.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
November 25, 2013, 09:48:10 PM
Maybe US$ will survive, but inflation... now it depends on those that have US invesment bonds (Japan, China) with +2000.000.000.000 $ in bonds.
When they activate the bonds....

the $ will definitely survive, it  might become worthless but it will survive Wink

As long as you can use it to pay taxes it has value.  

Actually that's a pretty important point.  Consider a future scenario a few years off....

...you and most everyone has USD/Pounds/Euros/etc and have bitcoins....

...what you going to pay taxes with?  The most worthless thing in the bucket.  What you gonna hang onto?  The bitcoin.  This actually argues for the continued existence of the Most Worthless.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2013, 02:33:02 PM
Maybe US$ will survive, but inflation... now it depends on those that have US invesment bonds (Japan, China) with +2000.000.000.000 $ in bonds.

the $ will definitely survive, it  might become worthless but it will survive Wink

As long as you can use it to pay taxes it has value. 
November 25, 2013, 02:15:26 PM

the $ will definitely survive, it  might become worthless but it will survive Wink
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
November 25, 2013, 01:22:35 AM
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 24, 2013, 06:34:24 PM
How is earth unsanitary, please enlighten me.  If I recall correctly, man made items are the cause of this modern problem of cancer.

Have you ever heard about worms, microbes and other evil creatures that live in soil and carry or cause various diseases? Grin
This modern problem of cancer? Are you kidding? Grin

Cancer has been known since ancient times... Cool
You're such a troll.
Pages:
Jump to: