Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 43. (Read 6900 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 01:21:06 PM
Just wait until October. Market definitely up in October.....
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 01:18:37 PM
Know one can know this actually. But me prediction will be not more than one year from the current positions. Hope to see it rises like a bamboo in november/decmber 2018
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
I think that before the end of this year, there will be no significant improvements in the market for crypto currency. We need to either have patience for a few years not responding to current processes, or to get rid of our savings in the crypto currency and forget about them.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:08:15 PM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?
If we are judging from the previous bear markets then this market will take a couple of years to recover and get back on the track to another bull market as that is usually what happens. There is also the fact that no one knows when it will get better, there are a lot of speculations but the market will only go back up when a good amount of money comes into itl.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 10:10:41 AM
we cant predict or determine the exact date of the realtime market because its too hard to know even we had a lot of basis to collect from the new and other government regulations, for now we can join the noise from many of us looking for the rising marketplace. they randomly hype those big markets to gain some profit out of this bear market.
Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

the answer depends on how the community reacts to the fuds and goodnews regarding the industry but most likely, after the ghost month prices of both altcoins and bitcoin will go up base on my own experience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 30, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
never to January 2018 values. That will never happen another time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 30, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
It would be great if this year it would recover as quickly as it was possible at all, I think that in December we will already see big changes in the price of BTC, I am sure that this will be positive changes, so perhaps we need to wait a little.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
August 30, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
I think that this will take not much time but in the nearest future we will see the rise of crypto market. it will become green again and we will use btc and some other coins instead of the main currency
We don't know how much time we spend in waiting the market rise because it's unpredictable and no one who controlled it's volatility due to it's decebtralized technology so to avoid loss make sure to have patience even how long it takes .
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market needs time to go up because it takes time for time to go up, cryptocurrency already has strong fundamentals and only needs time to keep growing, because I believe in the world of cryptocurrency and technology behind it
Activity: 293
August 30, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
I think that this will take not much time but in the nearest future we will see the rise of crypto market. it will become green again and we will use btc and some other coins instead of the main currency
Activity: 154
August 30, 2018, 08:37:17 AM

We are on the same boat buddy! Me too is waiting for the bull run. I have a couple of coin in my wallet which I bought few months ago, I need to dispatch my coin because I store in my wallet for many months without a profit. My capital was just sleeping, if bull run comes I will be the one to sell my coin.
Activity: 341
August 30, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

There is no time. We can only judge by event facts and price charts. I think at least in the next 2 months there will be no large pumb.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
may take 3 months the market will recover. like a years ago. but this year market conditions are difficult to predict. many traders experience losses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

In my opinion, in the coming months, the market will still be in correction and only after a certain time will begin to restore its positions and then we will be able to redirect and profit again.
Activity: 150
August 30, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
Looking at the market, it is clear that the market recovery will take much longer than we would like!
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 08:10:43 AM
Actually personally I didn't expect this much drop. I thought in January at least after a few months the market will recover. But still it didn't happen. So actually now it is hard to predict how long will it take to recover.
Activity: 322
August 28, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

this is too tough to answer your question about the market recovery as this is unpredictable and I don't think someone can ever give your the more specific answer when this will gonna happen. I see the market had been better than the previous days and I hope that this will continue.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
It is possible that by the end of 2018 is the beginning of the stage for price increases, currently, not only crypto decreases but the country's economy is declining. For now, it depends on your needs, if you sell it then you will most likely lose, but if you are patient to hold it there is a possibility you will not lose. You must believe in your choices, and of course, patience is the key to waiting for the best results.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
I think no one knows when the market rises, even the experts on trading and investing coins does not know too. However fluctuation of market prices not only rising its price, its also more on slipping down its price and i think the time that prices increase if there are many investors that buys a coins in many supply coins.
Pages:
Jump to: