Pages:
Author

Topic: How long time will take to market rise ? - page 45. (Read 6900 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 01:13:51 AM
The latest unhealthy market growth has pulled all the money out of investors.There are no new injections of funds. If they are, then trading takes place outside the exchange. Many big players are waiting for the laws regulating the industry.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 01:13:08 AM
 Huh I am also curious about that. I guess the market will recover once the ETH has been approved over time. Till then, we may continue to experience a swing in prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
August 28, 2018, 01:06:55 AM
When new money flows into the market, with large institutional investors and potential investors. And most importantly, the good news for the market.

You really sum up it, I think this time we have to wait for long to see the upward trend, most probably we'll see the market recovery next year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:54:34 AM
You should know that the market does not exist without investors. As long as there are investors there is progress and market development. Without this, the market will really collapse.
Activity: 200
August 28, 2018, 12:53:23 AM
I'm not sure hwn the market will start rising but I predict when it does it's going to shoot up extremely hard and fast.  I think we are being manipulated down and I believe the people or entities that are doing it will raise things up fast to keep people from getting in. 
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 12:35:50 AM
It takes awhile for the crypto market to rise because it goes down a lot, although it is now slowly climbing up. Just keep hodling and spreading good news to increase awareness and adaption. These are keys for crypto market to become bigger.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 12:33:56 AM
I see that many hope for market growth by the end of the year! So am I! In General, I heard the news that companies with large capital enter the market, I think that this should lead to market growth!
Activity: 434
August 28, 2018, 12:33:34 AM
at least two years is a reasonable thing to wait for the market to recover. currently only until the middle of the year even more no good sign for Ascension is happening. Moreover, a decrease that occurred not too small and even almost more than the estimate of all people. waiting will be able to produce even though it is long enough.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
While all the coins merge. The market will begin to grow after it will be invested in it. Prices on the market are artificially lowered and raised, so much depends on the big players who have huge reserves.
Activity: 462
August 28, 2018, 12:30:19 AM
Noboby knows, it can take up to several month to remain positions. I hope it will happen in september and ETF deciion will be positive.
Think positive and crypto will rise!
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
August 28, 2018, 12:11:13 AM
now BTC prices have gone up, even DASH has risen 20%, and other coins have also risen by an average of 10% - 15%
this is what is meant by the fruit of patience, where someone who is patient will get paid for his time sacrifice
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 12:09:39 AM
wait longer is not easy. rest assured there will always be temptation and panic to it. But if it can survive and remain patient then at that time that it is worth the wait because the results will be there at that time. Crypto will grow along with the increasing development of technology and also the enthusiasts. so I think there is no other reason to fear and removing low value crypto.
Activity: 448
August 28, 2018, 12:03:37 AM
It is difficult to say. I think the market is in no hurry to grow up. He wants to survive all the weak out of it. He wants more loss. When everyone feels doomed, then it will start to grow .
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2018, 12:02:01 AM
How long time will take the markets go high ? What are your ideas about market cycle ?

This market getting worse day by day so what should I do for it? Should I wait for more time?

This is big question and I believe we all want to know the answer but I'm afraid no one knows the right answer. Most people already leave crypto market because they see this situation will continue until next year, our opportunity to make money become smaller day by day. See again your strategy and if you want please try another way make money out side crypto. Do your best and good luck to you.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 28, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
I think we are in the beginning stages of the rebound.  By the end of the year we should be in full swing.  We finally cracked that 6800 tough spot and now it's off to the races.  If we crack $7200 then it's go time.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 11:59:19 PM
Maybe before this year end. Be patience and need some effort. Maybe it's hard to tell it because it's hard to predict because the market price are getting worse day by day.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 11:57:33 PM
of course we can not specify. The obvious can be long or short. We just wait, while working on other things that also could produce. Because of this only we can do.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 27, 2018, 11:55:22 PM
Be patient. It will turn around inside the next 4 months. Perhaps a lot sooner than that. We need to see some serious resistance. We are starting to see it in the mid 6000 range but it's too early to tell yet. Hang in there Smiley
Activity: 210
Alphateca.com
August 27, 2018, 11:52:36 PM
we never know when the price of crypto will rise. I think with the unstable market price we have to manage our crypto well, that is by not selling it when the price was down. that way we can help to make the market recover again.
Activity: 26
August 27, 2018, 11:52:13 PM
I think at present, the Crypto market is recovering well, typically Bitcoin, in the past 24 hours, Bitcoin's value has increased by 2.90%, a huge increase. If the market continues to grow, perhaps in the next few months, the value of the market will begin to grow rapidly.
Pages:
Jump to: