Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 27. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
Going down is not the right world for the BTC...dip can be better because good investors will not refer to dip and going down or ending soon when it comes to BTC because I believe this holds the life of many coins which means it's not going down soon and probably we still have 20 years more to exist and by then I even believe it would have gone more viral and it's going down then will be a probability. It's better to invest now if you can in big because it's really bringing big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
All crypto community is very impatient. History shows us people have to wait 2-5 years for really good profit, even in crypto. Or you have to work hard - not just wait )))
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
I feel bad for people that just got into crypto in January at the all time high and lost a ton of money.
Hopefully you learned your lesson in investing.
copper member
Activity: 362
November 04, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
I can long wait. Patience at me much. I will wait for growth of cryptocurrency so far the cryptocurrency will not grow to large volumes
We have different perceptions in market when to explode so it's up for us wether we can wait for more time or stay away with crypto. For me, I believe that there will be more expected price to fluctuates so I recognize to hodl more coins.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 04, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
I can long wait. Patience at me much. I will wait for growth of cryptocurrency so far the cryptocurrency will not grow to large volumes
Activity: 275
November 04, 2018, 10:07:20 AM
Now I will wait until the market growth will be sold at a profit, now I see no reason to panic and throw off my coins at a low price.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 04, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
I have already sold the most amount of my coins and leave some in all amount near 800 - 1000 usd. I will not sell this leaved coins until it will be pumping. And I do not care when it will happen next month or after five years.
For me as long as I have hope for crypto currency,so I must better to hodl and wait for the right time that it will recover from it's deepest price right now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
November 04, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

I guess not everyone can hold their coin because some peoples need their money back after buying bitcoin or other altcoins.
3 years is a long time for me, i think i cannot hold that long except i forgot my coin and leave them.
But cryptocurrency is suitable to use as a currency, not for holding.
Activity: 218
November 04, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
I can not talk about each, but personally I do not have any specific time limits. The only thing I wish it had happened in my lifetime.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 08:24:11 AM
The level of patience of all people is completely different, of course, if many people do not stop panicking, the level of patience will definitely end, so I think that today people should have faith in Bitcoin and in cryptocurrency in general
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 08:14:30 AM
I think that a large mass still sits in the market and expects some miracle. Until they're thrown out of here, we won't see any movement.
Activity: 350
November 03, 2018, 09:29:48 PM
Predictions about the crypto market are a tough one. Market increases or decreases naturally, irregularly. At this time, the crypto market is falling sharply, investors are holding on to the potential coin they choose carefully. I anticipate, the waiting time may be until the first quarter of 2019 or maybe longer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 03, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
You know that we have all different outview in everything,same as we dont have waiting limits so never ask about when will this happen because this is impossible for each and everyone

I am not waiting seriously because when i first decided to invest in cryptocurrency,i have one sure vision and that is to look for the future of what crypto will brings us humans so spare me with that question since I don’t have answer
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
November 03, 2018, 08:39:03 PM
It is true that market is down trading but the profitability have thin prospectus at this stage but future is with market stay on hold.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
These frames exactly no one marked. I think we will definitely have to wait a year, no matter how hard we try, and we cannot do without market recovery and a set of positions.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
There's no assurance yet on until when people should wait but what matters the most is for them to be patient to wait and not to make unnecessary actions. Keep in mind that on the previous year, backdrops as such have been experienced so there's nothing to be worried of that much. Just prioritize holding and nothing wrong would happen.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2018, 05:36:33 PM
I think that it is possible to wait for long if you know that finally you will get the result you have been waiting for. to my mind, this also depends on many factors that it is difficult to control, hope that soon the situation will change
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 03, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I don't think it will take 3 years if bitcoin advances. because we can't know that increase, it's just that we need our support to be more advanced. so we are here despite feeling a decline, but never think of retreating. just be sure that bitcoin will be more advanced.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 03, 2018, 05:10:56 PM
I think that all of the holders of the cryptocurrency should take a leaf out of the current situation on the market. This situation has been more than once and the market is still catching up and showed growth. Just keep believing.
Activity: 728
November 03, 2018, 04:55:09 PM
I think that the full recovery of the cryptocurrency market will have to wait for a long time. Maybe until 2020 so be patient and wait. But he will definitely recover.
Pages:
Jump to: