Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 25. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 05, 2018, 12:44:53 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

I don't care how long I need to wait until my coin price increase again, because I believe that crypto market will increase very high again and give me back my profit, so I keep holding until the price increases again and gives me profit, during the price of the coin I have not increased I will hold my coin and never sell it, because I prefer to take risks rather than give up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
There are coin like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and monero that you can hold as long as you can, they will pay off  if you can excercise patience on these coin! Bitcoin will likely do very well towards bitcoin halving, and tjis turn around should be happening starting from next year!
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 12:38:08 AM
This is the market we are talking about. What do you want us to do? Cry? We have to wait and make more investments
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 12:36:09 AM
For me, i can wait until the bullish comes, earliest is 2020, my money in crypto is a part of my saving money and i don't have demand to use it so i'm not rush. I can wait for better price than now.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 05, 2018, 12:35:32 AM
We have been waiting since January and until now the price of coins is still down. If I have to wait another 3 years, I think it's a very long time. And of course, I also need money for living expenses. And I will decide to sell coins at the end of the year. Many people estimate that in December the price of coins will recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 05, 2018, 12:33:53 AM
I will wait until the price rises up. The market will surely recover one day.
Activity: 308
November 05, 2018, 12:23:07 AM
This of course requires a short amount of time to wait for the crypto to rise again, in this case still think positively for all to rise again and be able to walk normally, hopefully there will be a bright spot about it in the future
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 12:15:12 AM
we cannot determine when the coin crypto that we still have today will increase again, because the market conditions that are very unstable and uncertain make it difficult to determine what will happen in the future, we can only predict and hope in the near future crypto is recovered because the crypto has worsened for too long.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
November 05, 2018, 12:08:57 AM
no one knows we have to wait for how long, but for sure I always keep the coins that I have until now and buy more when the market experiences price declines like now, I'm sure if in the future everything will be fine, only patience is needed when this
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 12:06:24 AM
When is the time to get to the Summit arrive is a difficult thing. How long will hold I think will depend also on how mentally strong investors face any bad news and also are resistant to getting no results and continue to hold. When serious to wait may be achieved. but it's also not easy because many that should be considered. might trade could become an alternative to good results.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2018, 11:17:54 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

All depend your strategy and please keep follow, before reach your stop loss or take profit point don't change it. Patience in long term period is bad but you can try to find another method get income out side crypto market as an alternative. So waste your time in good activity, leave market for now and try to make blog/ web, write articles or trade stock.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 11:14:14 PM
take a look at all the boom, but there is definitely no firmness in any respect. I think most people will wait for his bam's fee to sell the cash. I do not recognise whether or not I can be able to stay up for this moment. however i hope that this happens for 1 years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 11:08:13 PM
I'm sure if the December market is still red, we can be sure that the future of Crypto will be more difficult, this is because almost a year the market continues to be red and until now there has been no sign of recovery.
Activity: 504
November 04, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

Some coins have been heading their way up the green lines so I'm guessing that a lot of people nowadays are done with waiting and started selling their shares but for us who is still faithfully waiting for their tokens to spike is still waiting for the right time to sell.
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 09:31:47 PM
You can't be sure how long people will wait, because this is difficult to predict, but surely Crypto will rise again, because patience is needed for this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 09:16:27 PM
I think that growth will begin not earlier than in a year therefore I suggest gaining patience and just wait
Activity: 602
November 04, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
I will wait for years if needed to have a decent profit as I believe in this technology that it will change many fields
of our economy, but crypto is a long term investment and we have to be patient to achieve our goals.

Indeed, cryptocurrency is long term investment and i am believe we will gain big profit if we keep it. Cryptocurrency is new investment and i think market cap value still undervalue compare with stocks market or others market. Better keep patient with our investment
Activity: 910
November 04, 2018, 08:51:51 PM
I will wait until my investments doubles, then I sell half of my portfolio and hodl the rest to moon.
very good plan,
i also have a plan like yours, indeed we cannot be sure of when. but at least we know that the coins we hold have a good future, so we can stay calm even though the market conditions are not so good.

i hope we won't wait any longer than now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
November 04, 2018, 08:02:13 PM
I will wait until my investments doubles, then I sell half of my portfolio and hodl the rest to moon.
Activity: 560
November 04, 2018, 08:00:22 PM
The market will surely recover, even if it wouldn't be soon , then later . let's all have faith while we wait for the bull run. Patience is the key to succeed in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: