Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 24. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 02:27:47 AM
I am patiently waiting the right time to be fully recovered from the red market down. I want not sell anyone of my holding and do not be panic.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 06, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
Having only used funds that I have no immediate requirements for to invest in crypto I can quite comfortably wait things out be that for a couple of months or a couple of years. Personally, I think we will see a recovery phase starting in the first quarter of 2019 so around 4 months until we begin a new bull phase.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 01:53:58 AM
My patience has reached its limit. I have been involved in investment since the beginning of the year, but now my assets have lost more than 50%. I am considering whether I should leave this game!
Activity: 279
November 06, 2018, 01:51:17 AM
It will take us about three months before the market can recover and increase again. So we need the most is the confidence and hope in the crypto market. Bitcoin seems to be at  $ 6,400 only and not accelerated to $ 7,000.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 06, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
Patience, of course, there are limits, if the market continues to red, it will make investors impatient and choose cut-loss, I'm sure if the market continues to be red until the middle of next year, it can be ascertained that crypto will immediately disappear
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 06, 2018, 01:32:11 AM
It is difficult to wait in a bear trend but I have a feeling we are now at the bottom of the circle, it is just not fear to retail investors because to me the institutional investors are the ones keeping the price down plus the exchanges. They all know what is going on behind the scene, if come December with the launch of BAKKT there is no real price action then we need to start asking more salient questions
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 01:31:59 AM
No one can answer correctly and the market is not stable, please be patient now. The panicked people have sold their money and will be losing money. Wait for the market to recover. We do not know when it's up, so keep your money for a long time until prices rebound. I hope next year the market will be green again

I think for the situation that is happening right now it is not panic people who sell their assets even by having to accept losses. most of the people who sell their assets now are people who are forced to sell the assets they have because they have run out of money, and inevitably they have to sell some of the assets they have to get money.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 01:30:28 AM
depending on how deep your investment and if you only income is from investing in ico, if you have a work outside of crypto they probably can wait longer than those who are just expecting gains from ico or trading
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 01:28:04 AM
I'm sure if the December market is still red, we can be sure that the future of Crypto will be more difficult, this is because almost a year the market continues to be red and until now there has been no sign of recovery.
Yes, it would be much better if the market traditionally began to grow in the last two months of this year. If this does not happen yet, the recovery of the market may take a long time, because the new wave of cryptocurrency owners will be disappointed and leave this market, selling their coins and tokens at these very low prices. Then the forecast that the bear market may be delayed for another 12-18 months will be quite real.
in the previous year bitcoin price movements tended to be the same as they are today. even in 2015 prices continued to fall for a year and nobody knew that in year 2016 had skyrocketed and in 2017 hit 20k.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 06, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
I'm sure if the December market is still red, we can be sure that the future of Crypto will be more difficult, this is because almost a year the market continues to be red and until now there has been no sign of recovery.
Yes, it would be much better if the market traditionally began to grow in the last two months of this year. If this does not happen yet, the recovery of the market may take a long time, because the new wave of cryptocurrency owners will be disappointed and leave this market, selling their coins and tokens at these very low prices. Then the forecast that the bear market may be delayed for another 12-18 months will be quite real.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 06, 2018, 01:10:15 AM
I'm not seeing any people waiting, many are dumping there coins here and there ,as for me I don't care when anymore because I've made up my mind to keep holding till 2023 unless the green season returns

I am also a very patient man. It seems to me that we have to wait until the time when we see that our altcoins and Bitcoins give us the profits. Probably, it will be next year or in 2020 - we will see.
Activity: 297
November 05, 2018, 11:46:35 AM
No one can answer correctly and the market is not stable, please be patient now. The panicked people have sold their money and will be losing money. Wait for the market to recover. We do not know when it's up, so keep your money for a long time until prices rebound. I hope next year the market will be green again
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
I do no know till when can everyone wait but there is one thing for sure that users of Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are really great for use and therefore people should wait for them.
Activity: 333
November 05, 2018, 09:12:44 AM
It is for people to go out and take place actions in the market , and therefore there is no guarantee of further growth of the market , investors who have long enough in the cryptocurrency are advised not to sell coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

today news most of the altcoin price rising not?
Activity: 378
November 05, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
we won't know the truth for the next year.!!
the point is that the low point is now beginning to be seen, the public interest about cryptocurency is indeed more and more and at that time changes in each market are starting to decline dramatically.
and I started to worry a little because I couldn't predict again.
Activity: 308
November 05, 2018, 03:03:18 AM
Crypto will prevail. Time is our only enemy, I believe so and we just need to be active in supporting cryptocurrency and sharing the truth about his monetary system that is killing us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 05, 2018, 02:38:54 AM
usually the fastest time for the market to return to green is 6 months. and at the latest it takes 1 year to 3 years to wait for a significant increase from this crypto market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
November 05, 2018, 02:34:55 AM
For me, i can wait until the bullish comes, earliest is 2020, my money in crypto is a part of my saving money and i don't have demand to use it so i'm not rush. I can wait for better price than now.

Great, but hopefully it will happen much earlier than 2020. For many people the waiting is painful and i see a lot of them after the last bull run happened. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
November 05, 2018, 12:51:09 AM
I'm not seeing any people waiting, many are dumping there coins here and there ,as for me I don't care when anymore because I've made up my mind to keep holding till 2023 unless the green season returns
Pages:
Jump to: