Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 5. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
Three years is too long a period to hold the coin, if a year and a half will not rise in the market, few will remain in the cryptocurrency, and investors will run away where and it is understood by large investors, so they will do everything to the market at least partially recovered.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
It is difficult to predict the future of the market. Waiting and patience are always one of the primary rules in the crypto market. But at the moment, we can only hope for the market to stabilize and develop. I believe that with the speed of technological development now will partly help the market stabilize again.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 20, 2018, 12:20:42 PM
I'll wait untill when it turns back again to its proper return,just hold and keep my coin as long as i could,because st the end of this flactuations i beleive sooner markets will never dissappoint us,so just beleive and do a big patience.
right, if you play like this your profits are far greater even though it does wait a little longer, but we never know when coins will go up high maybe it could be later this year. patience is important but if there is an opportunity to do the best for your results, for now keep working to earn a lot of income from bounties and airdrop.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 20, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

Now, I think it's the second choice whales want. They buy at cheap prices. In my opinion, I have to hold. If you trust blockchain technology, you have to believe that it will eventually rise. I'll wait at least two more years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 20, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
The drawdown of my portfolio has already reached 86%, I don’t care what happens next, I have no doubt that a new bottom is possible, but I’m not going to sell anything
Activity: 308
November 20, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
The altcoin market has grown tremendously in recent times if you discover that the altcoin market is exactly what you see from the last 10 years. For me 10 years is nothing if you know to invest and develop it virtual currency can not easily fall down if the talent you develop it successfully in all areas of life. Good luck.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 20, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
People are pushing their limits right now. When the fear sales will come, they do not. Those who panic here have lost 10 percent since the afternoon. I think it's best to move away from the market for a while to avoid damage.
Activity: 350
November 20, 2018, 11:53:46 AM
Just about all possess various behavior in order to drop. Every single day the amount of people who have confidence in development reduces, even though We don't believe it is which poor as well as have confidence in powerful development.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 04:04:31 PM
It depends on how patient you can be. The falling market can also last for several years and if you are not ready to wait for the green times and the mass adoption, you can leave the market right now, because I have the feeling that we will need to wait for a long time.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
In my opinion, we will not see growth for a long time. The market is overheated very much, now all projects that do not represent anything will be thrown out of the market. And since there are a lot of projects, it will take a long time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
Not long personally i am afraid
Activity: 574
November 19, 2018, 11:07:17 AM
I personally am aware of this, the Market every month has experienced an extraordinary decline of course. Plus today the crypto market is experiencing the same thing. We have to wait and always be patient the crypto market will increase. Maybe next month or next year we'll see crypto going up. Let's just wait
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 19, 2018, 10:56:20 AM
When there is a permanent main job, it becomes very easy to wait, even from time to time it becomes possible to buy coins that have fallen in price
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
November 19, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
It depends on the situations of my crypto if this is needed to hold for a long term. But some of unlike me, They sold instantly and bought another and different coins, Like daily traders. We can reach the top just need more patience guys.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 19, 2018, 10:19:17 AM
I will not have any problems with money for the next year and a half. If nothing will change, i will go to the common job. But i will not sell untill 2025. I believe that crypto will be great
Activity: 140
November 19, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
It seems to me that only the strongest "hamsters will" wait for growth. Another fall and the prospect of growth is moving away.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 19, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
looking at what people write on such threads I undestand that bear market is not not going to change right now. same threads as 6 months ago.
Activity: 994
November 19, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
I don't know how long it will take to hold all the coins I've. But I always believe that the market will grow in the future and will give me a lot of benefits. just be patient that I can do now
Activity: 490
November 19, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
I am also sure that situations are different and only people will rely on the situation when deciding whether to sell or invest in cryptocurrency. Those people who do not have the finances today, they are likely to sell and also vice versa.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
The price of bitcoin will soon rise and again. since January it hit its price and the market fell so many coins dropped the price. but it's a short time and it's going to be back again
Pages:
Jump to: