Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 9. (Read 7417 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
I think this year has been one of the most difficult years of the cryptocurrency market and we keep wondering if we will ever enjoy what we enjoyed last year again especially the last quarter of last year. I think we should be expecting a better experience come 2019 as I think the wait is over and it's time for us to start enjoying our hard work.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 18, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
well I can hold for long until I earn my target profit. If you like to sell at the highest price maybe you should wait 2 or 3 years to reach the top again of cryptos.
Activity: 9
November 18, 2018, 06:04:18 AM
I will wait until the end of year to see how much the market movement, if until the next year there is no positive change for crypto market may be I will consider to sell my coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 05:50:47 AM
Forget it, such a question is not worth asking. In fact, the continued downturn in cryptocurrencies has caused investors to disappear. The disappearance of a large number of investors is fatal to the cryptocurrency market. In 2017, the government was still afraid of cryptocurrencies, but now they are not afraid of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 04:58:20 AM
Over the next few years, hundreds of new tokens will be released, so it is best to wait for the bull market in reliable coins.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 04:43:25 AM
I think that the more coins you have, the more affected by the red market, and many people lose patience because of the large amount of encryption in their wallets!
Activity: 310
November 18, 2018, 04:42:09 AM
There was a hope, that we would see the green market till the end of this year, but if you look at the market, BTC price fall and is now around 5800 USD and it is sad for every crypto investor. I doubt that we will see the next bull run this year.
Activity: 26
November 18, 2018, 12:45:02 AM
it is time to recognize that more will not have any peaks and highs. Industry is slowly dying because there is a huge outflow of money from the market. People are trying to keep at least some of their investment and sell coins. In such a situation, there can be no growth
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 04:39:16 AM
I think that there is not much point in waiting; this market situation can last a very long time. You can try Trading. At the moment this is working.
Activity: 396
November 18, 2018, 04:35:50 AM
Only investors who believe in cryptocurrencies can wait for a long time. This requires understanding the coin, otherwise the ignorant investor will leave the cryptocurrency market once they lose money. This is a very normal phenomenon. Usually only knowledge that knows the cryptocurrency will trust the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 04:28:15 AM
This descent will continue for quite some time. There is practically no investment, the actions of whales or other business organizations, too. Where does growth come from, not from the empty spot.
Activity: 378
November 18, 2018, 04:21:47 AM
There is no definite time when the cryptocurrency becomes good or rise again. We should be patient and wait until it will rise again to avoid huge losses.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

Lets observe next year, I feel theres a pump happen this year end.  But that only prediction we dont know if it recover. Even me sometimes bored to be a bounty hunters, so many token but know exchanges while other not distribute tokens. So still doing patience and not sure how can get into it.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 18, 2018, 01:47:26 AM
In fact, it is not terrible to experience the red market. The scary thing is that when you put trust and money into a cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency becomes a scam!
Activity: 12
November 18, 2018, 01:45:14 AM
Many predict the crypto market will increase by the end of the year Bro, but surely or not we can only be patient and wait until the crypto market goes up again.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 01:42:08 AM
You only loose when you sell at a  dip. Since your token is way below the price you bought it its important you wait till Atleast you get your capital. Bit in a bearish market swing trade is the best instead of holding
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 18, 2018, 01:25:45 AM
Waiting is not really an easy task to do especially when you always check on the market regularly. Sometimes, seeing the market inflates can push you to sell your crypto or even if the market is crashing if you start to get worried about your crypto assets.
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 01:25:29 AM
Everyone can wait untill their coins has turn into zero because they already loss too much and don't think selling in loss is the good choice, i personally already loss more than 80% and i don't think sell for cut loss is a good option.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 01:17:40 AM
Everyone has different waiting times. There are still many who are loyal to the crypto currency and patiently wait until now. But not a few who have left the crypto currency. I see people around me. A number of people in my neighborhood are tired of the fluctuating crypto currency so they chose to withdraw from the crypto currency. I will be willing to wait as long as I still benefit from crypto currency even though the profit is small.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 01:03:38 AM
if how long the time that has to be awaited is different. depending on the length of the project undertaken. there are only 1 month but there are also 1 year.
Pages:
Jump to: