Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 6. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 19, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
I will hold my coins as long as it takes for the market rise up again because selling now is a sure loss.    Anyway Bitcoin is knewn for its volatility so maybe, nobody knews ,  the bull run is just around the corner, so to say. We just have to wait because right now, waiting is the best option.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 07:32:49 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
I think that the situation in a bear market can only be maximized if you wait patiently. No matter how long, I will wait for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 05:56:34 AM
Many are giving up on the bad market and it is hard for me to still believe in crypto.
But i try to keep up the bad time and hope my effort will eventually be rewarded.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
November 19, 2018, 04:36:52 AM
Everybody have their own goals and mind set. We cannot read others mind. If i talk about myself , i can hold my investments for next 5 years for fruitful returns. There are many panic sellers in cryptocurrency market who cannot wait for long term. So it depends person to person.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
I was ready to wait enough for reasonable prices like now, but I didn't save cash for a purchase...
It is time to get back to usual work
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
November 19, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
I can wait a longer period of time until the market calms again so that I can sell all the token that I hold. Only stupid persons I think will sell their coins or their tokens at a dump price. Just keep your funds locked up and do not make movements on them to ensure no possible dump attempts.
Activity: 504
November 18, 2018, 07:20:29 PM
After 3 years, everything will improve several times, but it seems to me that the growth will occur much earlier in the middle of 2019, according to my forecasts, the growth will be the same as at the beginning of 2018.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 06:33:37 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top

I can not give you an exact answer to this question. However, I can say my thoughts on this. The market is being manipulated in order to force people to sell as much of their coins as possible at a fallen price. As soon as the required number of coins is purchased, growth will begin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:57:48 PM
I think that most likely the next more significant wave of growth will be no earlier than in March. There is no hope for this year. I'd say just keep your coins until the market comes to life.

There is absolutely no choice. In any case, I do not see. The market can stay in this state for about a year or even more.
Will he stand like that, how many people will leave crypto and bounty. The only correct conclusion that I can do is to learn to trade.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
November 18, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
I can wait as long as I need to. The main thing that it was clear for the sake of what I do it and to what result it will lead me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 18, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
I will wait and HODL till 2020 because of BTC halving will happen in 2020 and BTC price will be pumped. I'm waitng for ETFs, LN and mass adoption of Bitcoin and other crypto within a few years.
Activity: 168
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 18, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
I think everyone can not wait a long time because too many investors invested in crypto currencies with getting rich with fast way. Because of that i am not sure they have some patience or not. Also some people invested huge amount of money and some people invested in crypto currencies with all of their life savings so if crypto will continue like that i am sure too many people start to selling their tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 18, 2018, 05:14:33 PM
I think that most likely the next more significant wave of growth will be no earlier than in March. There is no hope for this year. I'd say just keep your coins until the market comes to life.

Spring of next year is a very good scenario. But for some reason it seems to me, everything can be delayed and we will not see growth soon in 2019.So we have to be patient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 18, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
You know, we are beginning to see the impact made by people who dump out of panic. Panic most times are always the effect of dump in the crypto space.
Meanwhile there are those who can and have the ability to hodl are still hodling. Despite the dump, i still have the coins I am still hodling and i believe they will rise later. Well, the market might improve before this year ends.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2018, 05:09:41 PM
Activity: 364
November 18, 2018, 05:03:28 PM
If you see the portfolio of crypto market then you can see the crypto market's up and down's time.I already research and my research said market will up 2020.I think now market running as usual but great change will notice 2020.
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 18, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
i think that all of us have to wait a little more mmm i guess 1 more month and then everything is going to be as it was and maybe better than it was so just be patient.
Activity: 462
November 18, 2018, 04:50:48 PM
Those that believe in cryptocurrency will for as long as it is needed for their believe to materialized! Actively waiting is the name of the game for short term investors if you will be able to make profit with your waiting strategy!
Activity: 168
November 18, 2018, 04:45:38 PM
Depends from how much patience investors have and how much money they hold in their coins here. I don't think that people will sell coins after spendinng at least 1 year at this market
Activity: 196
November 18, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
Well , I do not think that we will fall , as in 2013 , there is quite another and negative news in the market yet, I think we should wait at the beginning of the year market reversal!
Pages:
Jump to: