Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 10. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 18, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
We don't know until when we our hold our coins but we need to buy more bitcoin and altcoins to earn more profit again. You can hold your coins as long as you want. Remember they have different time frame until we hold our coins because they have different potential and when price increase.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 12:40:43 AM
judging from the prices, everything is like a return to the beginning, and not a move forward.  mayby it is possible to change everything and we will see the green color in the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 18, 2018, 12:35:28 AM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines

I think the whole year will be miserable for us cryptocurrency users. The market is almost always read and the cryptocurrency market value is continuously going down. At this scenario, what we can do is to HODL and test our patience till the bull run comes ahead.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
Yes . No one knows how long we have to wait, the market is unstable. No one knows what. But I certainly keep the money I have until now and buy more when the market drops, only patience is necessary situation of this market turmoil.
Yes. I also hold my coins until its price hit my target and will buy more if its price falls. I just invest by my saving money and I have a stable job so I can wait for a long time. I believe the market will recover in someday.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 09:47:08 PM
As of now we are in idle mode where the market is not moving downward or forward. It means all of us including the whales are waiting for someone to trigger the market. One good news or bad news will certainly make the market react.

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
I think we have to wait a long time for this market to return to its golden age. We need to contribute to it more so that it can grow faster. hold and support ICO projects will be a great contribution.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 17, 2018, 09:21:46 PM
nobody knows how long we have to wait for the market to grow again, now all we need is to be patient and try to collect more coins when prices fall. maybe market will grow in 1.2 or 3 years.. just wait
Actually we need some patience for now if the prices of altcoins in the market was drop so much. Because it can recover again, We need to believe of it as of now and wait.
Activity: 1050
November 17, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
nobody knows how long we have to wait for the market to grow again, now all we need is to be patient and try to collect more coins when prices fall. maybe market will grow in 1.2 or 3 years.. just wait
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 17, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
We should hold till the market appreciate in price, holding for a long term is the answer at the moment because, this sharp deep might take a longer time before recovery. There will be hope for those who will wait and hold for the next Bull Run.
Activity: 462
November 17, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
I think that the recovery of the cryptocurrency market to the peak of last year may take another year. This year, of course, the market will grow, but I'm not sure that its growth will be able to block the fall in prices that occurred a couple of days ago.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 04:54:56 PM
for investors, you will definitely feel a loss, especially with a decrease in prices, unlike the bounty hunters, they will most have sold it even at low prices
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 17, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
i think that such times are great for us because we can reconsider many things, and some fake followers leaving the market. not cool when your plans fail i agree, but being patient never hurts
Activity: 62
November 17, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
It is not easy to predict future market situation. I know one thing - you can't become rich in one night. So we all should be patient and I believe that sometime the situation will change
Activity: 287
November 17, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Yes . No one knows how long we have to wait, the market is unstable. No one knows what. But I certainly keep the money I have until now and buy more when the market drops, only patience is necessary situation of this market turmoil.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 09:23:31 AM
I think everyone has different abilities in holding coins. because everyone has different life needs. maybe there are people who can hold coins for only a few months because they are pressured by economic needs so they sell coins. but there are also those who can hold up to five years because they don't need the money and faithfully wait until the price rises again. if I might be holding for two years.
Activity: 253
November 17, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
In my observation, a few months from now on because bull run will  come next year and the wait will be over. Everybody will begin their trade rush of coins and tokens. That monent will be a good time to strike. Just be patient and it will come on no time
Activity: 476
November 17, 2018, 08:49:13 AM
Yes, right now I still hope for the best. Until now, I still hold my coin until the price returns to normal. We can't predict how much longer we will hold this coin. But I never gave up and was sure that my coins would be valuable someday. Don't give up, hope this doesn't last long. We must be patient to still be able to be in crypto. This patience will pay off.
Activity: 277
November 17, 2018, 08:48:49 AM
What is needed and sufficient to keep us from waiting so long is when Bitcoin is recovered and the crypto market stabilizes.I thinhk that 6 months or 8 months or we should be more patient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
many factors can affect the cryptographic market. if the bitcoin ETF is approved, at the end of this year. the bull market will come back. the influence of BTC has been increasing. I think some big events are going to happen at any time. The time between the bull market and the bear market will be getting smaller and smaller.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
There was too much coin in the crypto world. At the same time too much ICO. So the volume was too much fragmented. At the same time, the market was badly affected by the fraudsters. we are still waiting :/
Pages:
Jump to: