Pages:
Author

Topic: how long will everyone can wait? - page 7. (Read 7417 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 13
November 18, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
for others, I don't know. but I am personally a patient person, so I can wait for a long time. but for some reason I sometimes lose my temper because of panic.
Activity: 799
Merit: 100
ARTEMIS
November 18, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
of course in terms of investing or trading crypto must have double capital, now the use of double capital is able to be an alternative to being able to benefit by using a short-term strategy when prices are down or in the red zone, provided that they do not touch the initial capital in declining conditions.
without having to wait or hold the assets that we have too long because every time the price keeps moving.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 04:26:05 PM
I think it's us only and remains what to do, to sit and wait when the market recovers. And while it did not happen to buy the coins where do you see the prospects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
People will wait for long time because everybody here believe that market will recover soon
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
Actually waiting is the thing I least like. But the situation forced me to keep waiting. We'll see what the market situation will be at the end of this year. If it's still like this maybe I will stop to wait and sell my assets.
Activity: 378
November 18, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
Because I have altcoins holdings that now are in deep trouble so I still need to wait for another bull run and i'm wait whatever its happen, I trust also in crypto that's why I'm still here.

Most of us are in the same situation. I bought my coins from the middle of the last year at good prices, which kept me from the loss of all my money. However, I've lost nearly 50% of my investments! I wish you good luck and I hope there'll be a reversal in the middle of December, and now we have to survive several downfalls with courage!
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 18, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
I think we will never see profits as 10X or more, the market get satisfied and no extra billions will join the market in this red situation.
for my holding I will hold even if they don't reach the target, I have no choice.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 01:29:47 PM
I'm not in a hurry, so I want to wait till the end, manipulators will be bored end of the story and we will see bull market again. After bull I will sell all of my altcoin and I won't think about taking them back for a long time, maybe after 10-15 times dropped I can invest again.

Your mentality will make you successful in earning money in the market someday. For those who look forward to the recovery market, the more they worry about their investments
Activity: 247
November 18, 2018, 12:45:00 PM
In my own observation regarding this issue I really think that not everyone in the crypto community can really wait for a long time because we all know that even when the crypto market is down and all the crypto currencies out there are on its lowest value we can still see that some of our fellow crypto enthusiast sold all their crypto currencies that they are holding even on its lowest market value and they have no plan in waiting for a little bit time that their crypto currencies or tokens will soon rise up its market value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
November 18, 2018, 12:32:15 PM
Since january we all experience the red down lines
everyone experience this how long can you still hold your coins
and still hope for the best , are we waiting for another 3 years to reach the top
or we are now heading back to upward lines
Most people cannot wait anymore because a lot of people are losing funds, so they are now starting to panic sell. Also a lot bounty hunters couldn't get their rewards from their bouties because they are having trouble in late of distribution and late in list of exchanges.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 18, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
One of the reasons why the whole world does not have bitcoin is its volatility. The obvious owners know how friends and family are looking at them as a loser now but we know how it works. we will always have our time when we wait. It might be long or short but the bullrun will always come. Its not a get rich quick space and like every other venture bear market is the challenge. The next bull run should be bigger than previuos and irrespective of the movement now some people have chosen to only accumulate as much as possible. In bear market just accumulate and wait.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2018, 11:41:03 AM
I can wait years, I dont need money that I have invested in crypto, only what I need is the feeling that one day I could be really rich.
What I can do now with thousands of dollars? But if I multiply this money by 10 or 100, I will have enough money to leave a job!
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 18, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
Everyone has their own patience limits, and they also have different levels of need. To get good results, you do not have to freeze assets that are currently available, then sell them for the next few years. As long as you can be productive in producing coins and can also sort out coins with good quality. At times you need money, you can sell it. So that your waiting time doesn't feel boring and tiring.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
Difficult question, because the level of patience is very different for everyone, so I think that all the same it’s better not to just try to wait, you just have to look at everything else that you see here. Just try to rethink everything.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 18, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
I'll wait untill when it turns back again to its proper return,just hold and keep my coin as long as i could,because st the end of this flactuations i beleive sooner markets will never dissappoint us,so just beleive and do a big patience.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 18, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
I am not sure how long i can wait more for gaining profits. I do daily trades for gaining small profits but it is never enough to recover my loses. I hope we can see a bull run next few months.
Activity: 462
November 18, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
I can wait as much as you want, during a bearmarket the short button works just as well as the long button during a bull market

What if the bear market will never be ended and it is just the beginning of the end? Sadly, but can be truth
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
November 18, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
I can wait as much as you want, during a bearmarket the short button works just as well as the long button during a bull market
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
November 18, 2018, 10:09:26 AM
I'm not in a hurry, so I want to wait till the end, manipulators will be bored end of the story and we will see bull market again. After bull I will sell all of my altcoin and I won't think about taking them back for a long time, maybe after 10-15 times dropped I can invest again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
Each of us has its own estimates of loss/profit of the project and all investments in general. I think that if the price of bitcoin is lowered to $ 4000, panic and mass sale of cryptocurrencies will begin, which is what the fat cats are trying to achieve.
Pages:
Jump to: