Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 5. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
It is difficult to say how much longer this market will continue, I think in the new year there will be a turn and there will be a new growth in the market!
Activity: 187
November 06, 2018, 10:24:37 AM
we all dont know when it gonna be stop the bearish market, and replacing with bull, but i still hoping maybe this year end will make a heat and start to mass buying of all marketplace.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
If someone can answer the OP question accurately, then this person is a god-like person. In fact, no one can tell you exactly how long the bear market will last. The future is always unpredictable.
I can only say that it will last for about 2-3 years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
Many of us remain in this market because we believe in cryptocurrency, and did not sell and leave this market at the peak. But it's really hard for us to hold on and not sell, because the portfolio is decreasing every day!
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 10:00:46 AM
the strongest support is somewhere in 6100-6200 that's just what i can see in the line chart. it might just be the very bottom of this so if you want to buy, that's where the best price you get to enter. if the price don't hit that low yet i wouldn't buy, this is my strategy only. don't take this as a pro advice because you might just loss more of your investment. take it as a insight.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 06, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
I believe that this correction will be very long, because of the very powerful and sharp growth, which was not due to anything. A simple influx of people and money, without any fundamental news. That's not supposed to happen.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
Nobody can tell you when the green market comes. But we have a lot of great news till the end of the year and I hope this small price increase is just he beginning and represent the fist signs of the bull market.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 06, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
I think bear market will continue until this year at the moment the market is not already recover for those coins that drop for their price but next year i think for sure it will be okay.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 05, 2018, 09:10:22 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

As a result of greed and great expectations that fail, actually holding is a less courageous decision, because you will only be able to keep quiet while enjoying the up and down chart at the numbers 6000-7000.
different if you take the risk again, by collecting profits every day to cover the losses that you have experienced before
buyback is the decision of a gentle person
Activity: 282
November 05, 2018, 09:05:55 PM
We still dont know but Iam hoping to get back into 10,000$ before this year ends iam hoping to us all have a great christmas like last year
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 05, 2018, 08:50:20 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Regret only makes you lose money and never goes forward, it should be taken from previous experience, always the latest news updates and don't miss out because some people like that. so blame yourself. keep up the spirit and always keep an eye on the coins you have
Activity: 686
November 05, 2018, 08:10:16 PM
I am also holding some coin from 2017. Altcoins' prices are too low to be sold at cheap rate. Holding creates me mental pressure when i see i am in huge losses, but i don't lose hope. I believe holding strategy can bring me golden days as before.

All the things we choose must have the effect of all that because virtual currency is not something you can definitely think about. You should choose the type of coin that has great potential.
Activity: 448
November 05, 2018, 08:07:48 PM
Actually any one can't tell about this topic. Still market hase been down  last 2month. But i think market will be recover in this year. If will mistake this year then maybe next year of  1st month or 2nd month market can be recover. So it can be bear 3 month. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 07:45:08 PM
Its really frustrating and surprising at the state of the crypto market as at now. We were all expecting a turn around in the crypto market by now but seems this is not going to happen this year since the year is almost ending. I think the current state of the market will continue to a time when it has made sure it has achieve all that it had wanted to achieve. Right now, we just have to exercise patient and hold on tight unto the various altcoins in our possession. Selling now is not the best.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
November 05, 2018, 07:42:47 PM
Many people are in the same situation with you, they bought when prices are on the top and they are doing compulsory Hodl. Its so pathetic. Many experts have predicted the price of bitcoin really high for the end of the year but situation seems hopeless.
Activity: 229
November 05, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

After I decided to hold my coin to this day I was very sorry because I did not sell my coins at that time. Now either because the price is very down or the coin is no longer in demand. Now I still hold a few coins from January. I don't expect much of my coins to be worth returning. Now I am only looking for new coins then sell directly at standard prices.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
November 05, 2018, 07:00:44 PM
I really hope I'm wrong about this.
but i'm sure we are just in the middle of a bear market. The worst is yet to come.  Cry
Activity: 413
November 05, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
once I thought the bear will end on oct or nov this year, and sadly it doesn't. bear market keep continue until undefined time and the best step to make now is holding and believing that crypto is future
Indeed, holding our coins is the best strategy to do for now and don't ever think of a negative speculations. Never listen to FUD, because if you always rely to that you might not survive the recent bear market. This will probably continue until 2019, if we as community will not cooperate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 05, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
If I see that the price movement of my holdings are going up and down then I do scalping trading for it. And if I see it that the price is good then I let go but those altcoins that have a potential I hodl it. If you think hodl is still good for then it is your choice but for me it really depend how the market works. We are now in this current market situation so don't expect what others did 3 years ago will happen again.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 05, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
I think you no one will answer , on the market of course now everything is very difficult , I don't think the end of the year will turn wait for spring 2019 there will be something at the chart shows so
Pages:
Jump to: