Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 2. (Read 6637 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 07, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
This bear market will continue more.I'm waiting to last at least 2 years.The world is entering a period of crisis.That's why I think the money will go to safe investments.People will continue to invest in dollars.So the market does not improve easily
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
November 07, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
No one can be certain about how long the bear market will last,but we know that sooner or later,bull run will come.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
November 07, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I think that everyone acted differently, because no one expected such a long bear market and everyone saw that their coins and tokens are steadily falling in price. Depending on their type of character and level of knowledge in cryptocurrency, each made their own decision. Many probably sold their coins to save at least some of their funds. Won. t only those who manage to avoid panic and save their coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 07, 2018, 05:11:09 PM
Predicting this bear market these days is based on assumption, many crypto analysts have been proven wrong by this bear market, so no one can really give us the exact time the bear market will end.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Nobody knows for a fact when the bear market will be over. But definitely after the rain comes the sun, so we all are anticipating for another bull run, when the big news come and new money enters the crypto market. Let's see how things roll, some big news will unleash but patience is the key for now. You didn't use the write phrase when you wrote (stupid you),  you are just a believer of the projects you are holding their coins or tokens, which is normal.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
November 07, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
A lot of people waiitng for new bullrun and seems it will happened soon. On 12th December Bakkt launch and many institutional investors coming to crypto with this Bakkt platform...
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 07, 2018, 04:36:51 PM
I believe that the market will change at the moment when no one will not expect it. It is not profitable for whales to do it at the moment when everyone is waiting, and when everyone knows.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 04:34:24 PM
I bought my coins shortly before the rally that the cryptocurrency market made. When I looked at my coins in January, their price was constantly getting higher, and then the crypto winter came. But I continue to believe in cryptocurrency and keep my tokens. I advise no one to lose heart and hold on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
An interesting and good question,I think it is waiting for the whole crypto market)I think that at the end of the year can go, there are those who say that can only 19 year go, it all depends on the big players, how they will decide and go all the movement,and tokens can shoot at a very large, now it is not clear
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 07, 2018, 04:04:27 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
i do jpt know it is ereally hard to sat qith the cryptocurrency world and we need to understamd this fact and get ready
that is true there are a lot of projects and prices that noone can predict where they will go so that is the reality
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
November 07, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
cryptocurrency wolrd is really unpredictable amd i believe that we wiol find out a lot of things that we have never planned to see
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 04:01:58 PM
i do jpt know it is ereally hard to sat qith the cryptocurrency world and we need to understamd this fact and get ready
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
November 07, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
yes, the same as you hold and sell when the price is high, and it will take a long time maybe because now the market is down because of a lot of bad news, hopefully in the near future the market will peak again
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
Now it will all be on a par with divination on the coffee grounds. We do not know what the regulators will come up with in the near future, but on their basis the market will choose the direction of movement.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
Yes, now everyone regret not selling. I have already reworked my altcoir portfolio 2 times, but this did not help me to reduce losses. Now I just keep coins and learn to trade, I think maybe I’m lucky in trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
I am a long time holder in times like this and all I can do is to continue hoping that in a month the market will be higher than it is now
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:56:08 PM
Now there is no sense to sell. It would be too stupid to sell before another bullrun. Just wait for a few months. I think in december bitcoin will be above 8000$ per 1 btc.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
I think you will not be disappointed in the crypto market in the near future. The market is recovering and getting better in this month. Bitcoin price may be $ 10,000 so we need more patience.
i think mid 2019 it will grow up again
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
November 07, 2018, 02:46:08 PM
Some strange behaviour we are facing. BTC charts are staying stable like never this year, I am linking it to ETF approval. SEC is waiting for a such stable market, but is it artificial.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
In my view I still do not expect the recovery at the first rate this year, the crypto can not be seen in excess of the excessive times this year, in the next 2025, it may take more time to cure the next year, but for quick earnings, look at one of the top cryptocryns and lower caps You have to invest in suitable projects and still be less expensive
Pages:
Jump to: