Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 24. (Read 6650 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 06, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
I can't really believe that I'm still holding my coins till today at very low prices. I should have sold them long ago and then buy all of them back now at big discount prices.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I was actually thinking that a pump was coming, but no... bitcoin just dropped to 6400 again now and the recovery starts, once again, though it is great for daily traders I believe.
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 06:31:13 PM
I sold all my investments in the winter and now I'm waiting for the market to drop. unfortunately I think that this year the market will not grow and the price of coins will continue to fall down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 06, 2018, 06:27:28 PM
If you could not sell your altcoins earlier this year, you have no option than to hold them for the market to recover. Making panic sale will be a bad initiative. Try and endure the bearish market for now. Surely, the market will recover in few months time.

I think bearish market cannot be predicted when to stop or nobody can control with it generally. Even big whales cannot control how to end up bearish trend in their own manipulation, so let's wait until time will tell when bearish stop over.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:24:21 PM
At this moment, I'm still holding all my altcoins and tokens. No one can really say for how long the bear will continue, but for me, I am patiently holding my coin till the market recover so that I can be able to sell and make profit when the price of the coin increase.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 06:14:41 PM
This no one can say , but the latest bear market was somewhere about year , now I think will, too , about this, but of course if you have good coin the not worry
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 06:12:59 PM
If you could not sell your altcoins earlier this year, you have no option than to hold them for the market to recover. Making panic sale will be a bad initiative. Try and endure the bearish market for now. Surely, the market will recover in few months time.
Activity: 135
September 06, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

do not know but hopefully everything will end soon because we all can't wait to wait for the green market to come. we all wait for prices to return to normal, that's enough.
Activity: 142
September 06, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
We need some positive news because without it will be really hard to change situation. Hope that one of ETFs will be accepted.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 06, 2018, 05:45:07 PM
Ah, it all depends on the coins you were still holding.
If Eth, you should have sold it when it was around $840 in may.
If Bitcoin, holding is the best strategy.
If all other coins, they should definitely be held until the market goes up from the current reds.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 05:32:34 PM
They bear market has been on for a long time and I don't see it lasting any longer. What the market needs now is some set of good news and we are back to the bull market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:17:18 PM
I dont like to call any dates but the bear season cant last forever.  When BTC nad ETH will turn bullish on higher time frames I suppose
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
All that we see now on the market is definitely a product of manipulation and these manipulations work very well on the market, just imagine that such actions on the market will be able to very well increase your deposit. Many are holding and waiting for the market to get back to normal again. I don't know how long before this happens but it could be anytime soon as we can see some positive signs in the market lately so let's keep our fingers crossed
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
September 06, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
Believe me, no one actually knows when we will see the end of this. Thou, so many people have been trying to predict a particular time for that, I believe a change can only come when a favorable environment is consciously created;I.e people returning back to crypto and investing again.
Activity: 243
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 06, 2018, 08:18:45 AM
I know most of us are asking the same question. We are getting tired of waiting because this bear market was more than 6 months if im not mistaken. Then i guess we just need more patience. This will end soon. i hope so.
Activity: 96
September 06, 2018, 08:17:03 AM
If you think that selling everything when the bulls come is a good way to profit then I guess you are wrong. Holding is a key to the profit. Even when everything looks bad. Coins like bitcoin and ethereum are jumping in whole their history. And its fine. Because of dips and ups we get our benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
I think that the market will never be stable and there will always be changes every time. As we know that the cryptocurrency market has a very high level of risk, therefore for anyone who wants to participate in the crypto market, they must dare to take all the risks that might occur. Sad
I've already used about it that market will never be stable due to inconsistency of the market but then we should be aware of this since it is already given. Any moment the market may vary according to its demand that's why we should be aware of the market fluctuations and take all risks for the sake of profit.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 08:12:56 AM
no one knows how long the collapse of the market. but we pray that it would not be a year without a good cryptocurrency news. the market trend will be better now. for the good of everyone.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
This is a question I want an answer to the bearish market has Lingard for too long and this is causing a lot of panic in the cryptocurrency world the price of coins are going lower rather than higher and this is not good but we hope for the best
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 08:01:14 AM
It is very difficult to predict the duration of the bull market If I seriously expect that it will end by December of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: