Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 26. (Read 6650 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:44:02 PM
We could not know for sure exactly when will bull market start when we analyze chart histories from previous years. This year is quite unusual. But i think it will start bursting in few weeks. It will be breaking record bull market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
I believe that that the bear market will end in 4Q this year and a bull run will start September - October.
My opinion is based on that many good news has appeared  lately and many big investors waiting on  sidelines to enter the market waiting for some regulations and approvals
Activity: 518
September 02, 2018, 03:53:17 PM
Now very difficult situation in the market. He is in a red zone 8 months. Nobody knows precisely when the market becomes green and will begin the growth. But I believe that it happens sometime. It is necessary to wait and trust!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 03:10:35 PM
This state of affairs will continue to take place in quite a long time. even to the end of the year, later most likely market like this is still going to happen. thus becomes a good thing when you can buy at this price and held him. It will provide at least for the unexpected when price increases started to happen.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 02, 2018, 02:56:43 PM
At this point I am thinking that we have 2 options, the bottom already is in, which is supported by the retrace from ~800+ billion to ~180 billion , which is about ~75%. And now we are going slowly up.

The second option is that we need to retrace to ~5000$ USD in BTC value to get to the bottom of this bubble and then we will start the new cycle.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 02, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
For own patience I decided to wait no less 1 year. And in the bear market I try to buy some more. In the bear I fix a small part for further purchases. It allow not to watch on the blockfolio
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
I believe that the correction period will last no more than a month. And then there will be a good growth that will surprise us all. I think that everyone is waiting for him.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 02:44:31 PM
You must really believe in the market to have held your coin this long, bears have lasted 8 months and it is gradually wearing out, I think we are on our way out already, a mont or two
Activity: 115
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 02, 2018, 02:44:13 PM
Generally my investments still are in cryptocurrency, more precisely their main part. Did not manage to sell everything in time, now I wait and I hope for growth.
Activity: 644
September 02, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
so stupid if we sell assets when the market is falling as it is today. we will not make a profit, only the losses that we can get. there are 2 options that I can choose between selling and hold or between loss and winner.
if we want to profit then we really have to be patient and stay calm under any circumstances because the market is difficult to guess.
I really agree with what you say, this is not the time to sell, in my opinion, it's time to buy when the price is low.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
I'm still holding on, and I think it's too late to sell (I certainly think so for half a year already) Perhaps the market is already tired of falling and soon growth will begin. I really hope for it!
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 02:39:45 PM
I believe that the market will continue to grow for a long time. Now the period of stabilization and the market is not stable. I think that this will last at least two weeks. And then there will be growth
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:38:57 PM
This market is very unpredictable and changes in trends can occur at any time. Many projects will soon release finished products or carry out major technical updates, on the basis of the price of the coin will begin to rise.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
I'm holding from January drop too, I'm just trying to accumulate as much as I can. We have seen significant growth for altcoins in the past few weeks, might seem like bull market is about to start or it have already started. Only time will tell Smiley
Activity: 532
September 02, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
Don`t worry about longtime bear market, the market is cycling, so it will be bull market soon. If you will sell your coins now, you cut off your future profit. What we need to do now - invest in crypto and hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 01, 2018, 06:45:04 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

Are you one of those people who bought in January at the top? In this case, you will have to wait at least until the end of the year, and 2-3 years with negative development.
Activity: 85
September 01, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
Well i try to wait but when the time of in need of money maybe i'll sell all or half of it even if the price is quite bad           
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 01, 2018, 06:40:25 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I'm writing today on 9/1/2018 and it's really looking like the bear is dying and in it's final death throws.  To be rallying like this on the weekend seems unprecedented at this point.  It's been so long since we had a decent weekend.  I really think the bull run is starting. 
Activity: 151
September 01, 2018, 06:38:43 PM
I managed to sell my investment in January. and now I'm waiting for the market to start growing to invest again.
Activity: 322
September 01, 2018, 06:37:29 PM
This is really unpredictable, the market price is fluctuating every day, so I suggest it is still a short-term transaction as well.
So many people are involved in this, the current market collapse may be the work of some people who have great power!
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will not stop here and it will grow very strongly in the future. Things are getting better as there are signs of a positive recovery in this market and the market cap of the market is growing very well. I hope that in the fourth quarter of this year everything will change and recover as expected of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: