Pages:
Author

Topic: How long will this bear market continue? - page 27. (Read 6662 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 06:32:27 PM
I hope that all negative forecasts about Bitcoin and long bearish trend will not come true.  I hope that we are now at the beginning of a new uptrend.  But I do not exclude small local falls  and course manipulations.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 06:28:42 PM
You are not the only one there are many people those did not sell their coins. So do not worry about that. I am not sure about the time when bear market will end but it is confirm that market will be back to its ath. We are also waiting for this.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 01, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
Late Dec and early Jan 2018 bull run was too short and no one think about. Most of the people don't have idea. What's going on . So almost all people who were hold that time don't do anything . They end up holding coins which they are have in that time . And. I am also one of them still I sold my 20-30% of the portfolio somehow and cash it out. But most of it stuck on market. Then market start falling and I started investing till then market never go up like that. So all I do is hold and more invest. And it's ok cause this market is still in baby steps so if you missed the first bull run don't worry other one will be come soon
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
September 01, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
Recently, the price of Bitcoin has been relatively stable. The prices of some altcoins have recently risen tremendously. I think it may be a sign that the Bulls are coming, so now may be a very good investment opportunity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 02:10:17 PM
This is really unpredictable, the market price is fluctuating every day, so I suggest it is still a short-term transaction as well.
So many people are involved in this, the current market collapse may be the work of some people who have great power!
Activity: 248
September 01, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
I have not withdrawn my funds. I have been holding it until now. I don't know how long the bear market will last. I don't know when the bull market will come, but I believe that the coin in my hand will never die.
Activity: 205
September 01, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
All in such a situation that the coins have fallen dramatically in price, I try to wait, but if I need money I'm draining at the price that is offered.
Activity: 77
September 01, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
 what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time.Most people are still holding, if we all pulled out the
 market would be absolutely nothing. I'm just holding since the January drop.
 Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 01, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
Some I hold and some I sell. I still have a lot of holds because I'm wrong and too much of a hurry to buy Altcoin again, and if I sell now I will suffer a big loss. I am sure that the altcoin I hold can recover even beyond my expectations.
Activity: 305
September 01, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
I think it should be a good time now. The whole market is now green, and BTC has stood firm at 7050. Then I think this is a very good phenomenon.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 01, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
The market is very hard to predict. Nobody would have thought the bear market would last this long. If I had known I would have sold my altcoins and convert them to USDT to preserve the value. But I think the market will recover soon
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 01:21:04 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

Its really hard to tell. I believe bear market situation is happening almost every year. Maybe because there are months of the year where almost every coin experience price dropped depending on its supply and demand stuff and maybe because a lot of investors prefer to invest in the last quarter of the year instead of investing in the beginning of the year.

The market is unpredictable since the prices are depending on demand and supply so you will never know when the price is going to pump or dump again just like what happened last year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 01:17:19 PM
The bear market has been on for the past few month and it looked like it will not recover again this year but lately the price have been showing some positive moves and I hope it will continue like this till the market recover fully.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
People are believing that the market may start going up sooner. Already the market is showing it is about to start the bull run. Hopefully, at the end of this year, we will able to see some positive things about crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
I transferred some of my coins to Fiat in January and it was the right decision. The second part, and plus the fact that I again bought, and is waiting when the market will begin to grow again. I'm patient, I'll wait
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
August 31, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
sold some, kept some. have to evaluate objectively at each point in time. no point fomoing, panicking or hodling all the way.
Activity: 37
August 31, 2018, 02:01:08 PM
The bear market will end at the end of this year because everyone will buy crypto at a cheap price. prices will rise again with high demand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 01:59:16 PM
market is still  unpredictable  and  I prefer to be  as a bounty hunter of this time for I know that there is a possibility that I will become one of the investors someday. And,I am so hopeful that the bear market will just go back to the real strength that it used to be. better take profits and buy back in time of correction to last until the end of the year

Activity: 308
August 31, 2018, 01:54:56 PM
I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

Its really hard to tell. I believe bear market situation is happening almost every year. Maybe because there are months of the year where almost every coin experience price dropped depending on its supply and demand stuff and maybe because a lot of investors prefer to invest in the last quarter of the year instead of investing in the beginning of the year.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 01:52:36 PM
I thought from September bear market will end. And coin will increase their value. No need to wait. Give some couple of weeks...
Pages:
Jump to: