Pages:
Author

Topic: How many bitcoins do I need to retire in 20 years? - page 89. (Read 320337 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I would not count on bitcoin at all when it comes to investments.
Use and buy bitcoin for the innovation.

If you want to retire safely and wealthy offcourse...

Bitcoin will not be an investment tool if the price is so volatile. We will not invest into a pump and dump tool.

volatility or not, bitcoin is whatever you want. it can be a currency if you so wish, it can be a tool to store wealth, or an investment tool. volatility makes bitcoin a more than interesting investment and attracts a lot people from all over the world.

with every day is so
more are involved more is heard about and more will be invested in it
so it can that small amount will be enough or even bigger wont be enough

Exactly, totally depends on what value bitcoin holds in the future, even 1 btc can take care of us or even 100 btc would not be sufficient, really interesting to see that whether bitcoin will exist in future or not, or will get replaced by some other crypto currency.

So if the bitcoin price becomes $200,000 in 20 years, 20 bitcoin will make our retire life very happy.

Yeah, but one also needs to live those many years...
Today, nothing is guaranteed, not even life...
So, we should talk based on nearer prices and not what we will see in long term very far...
I think that based on current prices, BTC1k won't be a bad deal at all...
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Bitcoin will not be an investment tool if the price is so volatile. We will not invest into a pump and dump tool.

volatility or not, bitcoin is whatever you want. it can be a currency if you so wish, it can be a tool to store wealth, or an investment tool. volatility makes bitcoin a more than interesting investment and attracts a lot people from all over the world.

with every day is so

Exactly, totally depends on what value bitcoin holds in the future, even 1 btc can take care of us or even 100 btc would not be sufficient, really interesting to see that whether bitcoin will exist in future or not, or will get replaced by some other crypto currency.

So if the bitcoin price becomes $200,000 in 20 years, 20 bitcoin will make our retire life very happy.
Activity: 164

with every day is so

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

with every day is so
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
SEO Expert & Online Marketer
I want to save at least 5 BTC for my retirement days as well.
legendary
Activity: 896

legendary
Activity: 1316

Shitcoins are p&d. Bitcoin is like a electronic gold in our digital world. In 2-3 years price will go to the next level and it will be really best investment.
Activity: 221

legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
To be honest if i can have 50 i would be happy i dont need any more and even with current price i would be happy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Well, make it a lot. There is no guarantee the price will sky rocket.
Thus i would never advice to bet on 1 horse. Buy bicoins and buy some assets too.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
You have more chance if you trading! Then you can increase number of coins over time..
And when time comes you will have good starting point for retirement.

Trading does not mean increasing its capital, but put it at risk, for example i 90% lose when i trade my bitcoin, i'm too emotional
Well not if you safely trade. For example, buy at low prices, and then sell at a high price. Easy.

yea like now price drop and will go to 400 and over in day or two easy 15-20$ per coin
or trade for some alt coin but sometimes may be risky
Activity: 378
You have more chance if you trading! Then you can increase number of coins over time..

Trading does not mean increasing its capital, but put it at risk, for example i 90% lose when i trade my bitcoin, i'm too emotional
Well not if you safely trade. For example, buy at low prices, and then sell at a high price. Easy.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Something around 1000BTC would be a very good sum to retire even now I think. I'm not even close to that amount and It will be very unlikely I'll go beyond 100BTC. But, who knows maybe I'll get there.  Cool

yeah 1000BTC is highly unlikely as well for me. but 100 BTC in 20 years I can achieve it. I have even been playing bitcoin for approximately 2-3 years has been getting more than 15-20btc
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Something around 1000BTC would be a very good sum to retire even now I think. I'm not even close to that amount and It will be very unlikely I'll go beyond 100BTC. But, who knows maybe I'll get there.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I am also confused want to gather how much bitcoin that I have to collect to the time of my retirement, but I will try to save from now, with 0.0003 btc on a daily basis.
maybe 20 years will be very much

0.0003 btc too little, better 0.001/day or more and do not confuse how much amount you need to gather. at least you have to collect as much as possible, or has a target like 100 BTC or more.
Activity: 476
I am also confused want to gather how much bitcoin that I have to collect to the time of my retirement, but I will try to save from now, with 0.0003 btc on a daily basis.

I don't think so, you need much more bitcoins to gain more profit to retire.
20 years from now bitcoin will not be the same.
Its really difficult to say how the bitcoin will be in the future years that are coming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 812

If you bought at $1200 and sold at $200, you will lose a lot of money. The exchanges will also take most of the profits.

The fees is the last thing to worry about if you did that.  I should imagine only a handful of people were that stupid.  If you are down 6x might aswell hold on till the bottom.
Activity: 868

Well,If the price of bitcoin goes up in the mean time then your holdings will certainly be less worthy with time otherwise you are limited to the btc/usd market which is very difficult to gain cause of highly manipulated market.Holding could be better for long time or for when you retire.
Pages:
Jump to: