Pages:
Author

Topic: how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country? - page 2. (Read 2830 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In my country philippines I can buy a coke cans for 1 litter for $1.51 only because one can here is 26.75 php which is $0.5 in dollar so its very cheap here you can consume a many of can here for 1 day only so I probably say that our country is have a cheapest market value for food and beverage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
How many coke cans I can buy with one dollar in my country Is  1 Bottle Coke 1.25 liter. I think It was expensive for Us. Literally Just 1 bottle coke. I often so much tensed about the Inflation of Economy In my country. Money has not much perfect value. Over a 10 Years Back The same price of Money We can Buy Lot more Things But Right Now It Looks Like a
Bad Dream And So On And On. My country Was Developing Country Although That Is not the  Reason behind this but what is the main cause? Is money value going Down like this? I don't know what exactly reason behind this.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Two cans coca cola (330ml) but you can buy one big bottle of Coke (I forget the volume but it's more than 1000ml)  with one dollar (USD).             
Activity: 17
Well, in Canada, you can buy 1 can, which I guess is 350mL (I don't have any cans on hand at all), with $1. At least it doesn't cost more due to the CDN/USD exchange rate, but I feel bad we can't buy more cans like other countries can.

Maybe up in Attawapiskat!  I've seen a 12-pack of coke for for $20 CAD!
I just showed above where you can get 6X710ml bottles for $2.49 CAD which is just under $2 USD so given that 1X710 ml bottle is worth 2 cans, you can get 6 cans for $1 USD!!  You need to shop around.  At Costco you can get a cold 500 ml bottle out of a machine for $1 CAD.
Jesus, now I have to start looking into buying more sodas for cheaper prices lol.

I had no idea that there are places where it is that cheap, I am definitely going to keep that information in mind the next time I'm going for groceries.

In my country one dollar is equivalent to 50 pesos. In one dollar we can buy 2 can of coke but I cannot mention my country.
Activity: 50
The value of dollar in my country PHILIPPINES is average of 48 pesos its to big but in our country the one coke is 40 pesos so that one dollar in my country can buy one coke.so that dollar in my country can by pne coke.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
in my country dollar is quite valuable yes I can buy two to three bottles for a dollar, but in fact in my country dollars are rarely used for transacation but rather used as an investment asset and quite a lot of devotees, after you know the comparison what do you want to do next? is true for now countries in the world and even people still rely on the dollar as a measure of economic progress of a country
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
I'm speaking on the cheapest here since prices in groceries or stores are quite different. But you can buy as much as 2 cans for one dollar with change. Currently, our currency is also going down against the dollar so soon there will be no change left.
Activity: 151
how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country?
I want to know the buying power for the dollar in different countries.

In Egypt, one can buy 3 cans (350ml) of coke for one dollar approximately
In my country i can buy 2 to 3 cans of coke in one dollar but it depends on the place where you buy this coke in can, sometimes price is high and sometime low its like bitcoin volatility☺
Activity: 210
Here in the Philippines, I can buy Two(2) Cans of Coke for One Dollar. Since the Peso-US Dollar Exchange rate is  52 pesos + 1 Dollar right now as I check on it. I love coke, I love the Philippines and I love cryptocurrency.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10

Here in my country I can buy 2 coke cans in 1 US Dollar. But you need to convert it the fiat money here in my country because some of store here are not accepting dollar for payment. Like bitcoin,  if you want to use bitcoin you need to convert it into fiat money not all of store are accepting bitcoin but there some.
Activity: 84
in my country Indonesia you can buy cans or 1.5 liters of 2-3 drink cola, because 1 dollar usa equal to 14,000 rupiah. the price of the dollar against the rupiah continued to increase and that's very bad because any goods to be priced.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Well in my country you have to pay a higher tax sad to say but you can buy just 1 can in 1$.
The price of the can in just 0.60$ with tax. Our economy isn't good as compare to your country there are high taxes are applying I think being Egyptian is good and you seem lucky that you're not paying high taxes. I wish I can move to another country like yours.
Activity: 126
What kind of dollar? if you're asking about 1 US Dollar, in my country you can already buy 2 regular coke in can for just only a 1 US dollar.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
In my country with one dollar, you can buy about two cans of coke. Because each can of coke worth about 0.5 dollar after converting to our local currency. But if you buy a box of coke with like 12 or 20 packs, the unit price will be less for each coke.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

In my country you can buy 2-3 coke cans depending on the brand, what do you expect here? to ask this question might compare FIAT inflation in some countries quite interesting, maybe to add whether in your country 1 bitcoin can make you comfortable living and quiet maybe for 6-10 months?
Activity: 126
Here in ny country you can buy 2 cans its kind of cheap so its more affordable.
Activity: 205
In my country -  3 cans or  1  1,5L.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
Well in my country you have to pay a higher tax sad to say but you can buy just 1 can in 1$. The price of the can in just 0.60$ with tax. Our economy isn't good as compare to your country there are high taxes are applying I think being Egyptian is good and you seem lucky that you're not paying higher taxes.
Activity: 140
1 dollar can buy 2 bottles of coke in my country
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In my country, you can just buy 1 can with one dollar, it is not a problem for me if i can buy 1 or 2 because i don't drink soft drinks that much because i know that it is not good for our health and instead of buying coke cans, i just buy a water bottle and i can buy at least 3 with it, which is a good for our health to cleanse and remove the unnecessary things inside our body.
Pages:
Jump to: