Pages:
Author

Topic: how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country? - page 6. (Read 2830 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
in my country, you can get any kind of cola 350ml in 2 bottles. Well to say the price of cola in my country it is quite expensive, maybe you're better off buying syrup  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
in the Philippines i think if you have one dollar you can buy 2 coke cans because one dollar is equivalent to 46PHP and the price of coke can here in my country is 20 pesos or something ,
i don't know what is the exact price of coke can here i don't even drinking coke most of the time . i prefer to drink water instead of Soft Drinks .

Over here in Iligan City (Mindanao), and I think also in CDO and Cebu, coke cans are price around 25 to 30 Pesos. So one can for a dollar, really sucks but at least we have glass 1 litre/"litro" bottles to make up for it that are priced pretty much near to coke cans (I really don't get how we price the liquids we buy lol, like a plastic bottle of water can cost like 25 pesos and a gallon of water could very well cost the same, like a total disregard for quantity and volume as they overprice products)
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
in the Philippines i think if you have one dollar you can buy 2 coke cans because one dollar is equivalent to 46PHP and the price of coke can here in my country is 20 pesos or something ,
i don't know what is the exact price of coke can here i don't even drinking coke most of the time . i prefer to drink water instead of Soft Drinks .
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
At this current rate, with 1$ I can buy 3 350mL cans or 2 500mL plastic bottles or 1 1,5L plastic bottle.
I can say cokes is pretty cheap in my country.  Cheesy
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
You can buy 2 cans of coke here in our country enough to take some relaxation in the hot weather condition and to fill your thirst.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You can only buy 1 coke in can using your 1$ im my country., 1 dollar is not enough in buying snacks the whole day, all the goods you see in the market are already more than a dollar. You cant buy anything with your 1$ only coke in can.
Activity: 420
here is 2 cans of coke, here in our country the price will be high and our money value will becoming low and low. that's why i love bitcoins because bitcoin price will becoming so high not like money value in my country  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I think the vending machines they cost $0.90 last time I actually looked at one  Cheesy
But from the store they cost $0.75 per can.
Why would they charge such an off number for a can instead of a standard denomination? Not that it is bad for the consumer, I'm just curious. It seems like it results in unnecessary change and it would be easier to just round it off at $1.

Here, though, they cost $1.
Because they want to be difficult I guess  Roll Eyes
I dunno but people rarely use vending machines unless they are in the middle of nowhere there is a convenience store to buy them at or in a dorm at 2am in the morning. I think they use to cost $1.10 or something over a dollar at one time but since you can just simply buy a 12 pack that is $0.75 per can they lowered the price by $0.20 to 0.90 instead.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I don't really know how much cause i don't like this stuff, people just need to understand that making money on other people mistakes is not right. Addiction to drugs is strongest i think.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
I think the vending machines they cost $0.90 last time I actually looked at one  Cheesy
Why would they charge such an off number for a can instead of a standard denomination? Not that it is bad for the consumer, I'm just curious. It seems like it results in unnecessary change and it would be easier to just round it off at $1.

Here, though, they cost $1.
Activity: 1008
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Coke cans eh?

What if I tell you that one can of coke is more than $1 in my country? Or at least at most places in my country.

I would say you live in an international airport.
There's no other place a can of coke costs that much!
No, in my country it costs more than $1 for a 350ml can on average. In the airport, it is just certain it will cost more.

At least $2.50 per can? XD
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
hey , in Algeria coke can cost 0.45 USD .
Activity: 152
Coke cans eh?

What if I tell you that one can of coke is more than $1 in my country? Or at least at most places in my country.

No, in my country it costs more than $1 for a 350ml can on average. In the airport, it is just certain it will cost more.
Activity: 321
Coke cans for 1$? Sometimes 1, sometimes 2.

Coke steals your soul though. Careful with the sugar.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Coke cans eh?

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Coke cans eh?

legendary
Activity: 1120
The whole bottle, accidentally.
Activity: 348
here in my country you can buy 2 cans of coke for 1$. plastic bottled coke is much cheaper, can buy 4  bottles of coke  for 1$.
Activity: 152
how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country?
I want to know the buying power for the dollar in different countries.

In Egypt, one can buy 3 cans (350ml) of coke for one dollar approximately
If you want the 350ml cans only. Then depending on the place, you cannot even buy 1.

The smaller cans are cheaper, but they are a joke in my opinion.

Brazil.
Pages:
Jump to: