Pages:
Author

Topic: how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country? - page 7. (Read 2830 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
One can only, 350ml
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Would only get just about one can for a dollar here in the UK
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
This turned into a more interesting discussion than I was predicting,we should maybe look into the coke network and start profitting off large shipments. Cheesy
Used to drink 2L a day back when I used to play a lot video games and the dentist made me pay for that addiction.

I am in Canada and find a corner store will charge $1.25-$1.55 per can CAD but if you go to places like walmart,I believe the cheaper is older stock and sometimes at risk of being flat.
yes I didnt expect to see things here to be this interesting too. A can of coke can represent the economy, the cost of living and the life in one's country. Such a simple thing but it can still say a lot right?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country?
I want to know the buying power for the dollar in different countries.

In Egypt, one can buy 3 cans (350ml) of coke for one dollar approximately

I think the question for most western countries is "how many dollars do you need to buy a can of coke"

cans are usually very expensive in europe, but bottles are often cheaper.

restaurants are the most expensive, where it can take several dollars for a glass.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
In Mexico there are several economic zones. In my city, Querétaro, you can buy a coke can with $10 MXN (around $0.60 USD)
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I guess a single can in a regular shop would be somewhere around a dollar. If you're trapped in an airport or on a ferry then you're gonna go thirsty. I'm a Pepsi man and get through gallons of it. I buy 2L and refill smaller bottles otherwise I'd probably top myself at the expense.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
in my local currency by one dollar you can get : 1.3 ltr coca cola / pepsi or other brand of soft drink.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This turned into a more interesting discussion than I was predicting,we should maybe look into the coke network and start profitting off large shipments. Cheesy
Used to drink 2L a day back when I used to play a lot video games and the dentist made me pay for that addiction.

I am in Canada and find a corner store will charge $1.25-$1.55 per can CAD but if you go to places like walmart,I believe the cheaper is older stock and sometimes at risk of being flat.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Just worked out that $1 for me currently is £0.69... a can of coke at my local supermarket is £0.68 ...!
But for £1 i could by 5 or 6 cans at the local discount store, or a 2L bottle.

I'm not sure coke would be a great universal indicator though as it comes in different sizes everywhere, not to mention buying for discount stores!
Activity: 294
In Australia, it would require $2 to buy 1 can of coke usually at a vending machine. Compare that to your country, where you can buy 3 for $1 Undecided

But if you wish to buy wholesale it would take around 50c for each can, which is decent.
Activity: 798
In the philipphines,
You can buy 2 cans for a dollar.
But if litro 2 big bottles 1.5liters.
welcome to Vietnam where you can find a 1.5 liter bottle of coke for less than 1 US Dollars!!!! Cheesy yep. Many thing you buy in my country may be much much cheaper than you can find anywhere else

I can regularly buy 2l of coke for less than $1 US in Canada.
You just have to check the flyers.

well that's quite cheap I can say. the cost of living in your country must be really good so that the coke price is that cheap Cheesy coke is on promotion at my place so you can buy 4 x 500ml bottle for exactly $1
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
In Germany a coke can of 330 ml costs 0,89€ what is around 1$. I currenly live in Switzerland where you get around a half Coke can for a US-Dollar.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
welcome to Vietnam where you can find a 1.5 liter bottle of coke for less than 1 US Dollars!!!! Cheesy yep. Many thing you buy in my country may be much much cheaper than you can find anywhere else

I can regularly buy 2l of coke for less than $1 US in Canada.
You just have to check the flyers.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
actually i don't understand what's the points of these thread but if in my country with 1$ i can buy 2 cans of coke
because those drinks on my country is pretty cheap
Activity: 350
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
I saw a replies of two coke in cans that's cheep on that country , on our country it was only one coke in can afford . So that i rather buy coke in a bottle.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
If its canned coke then 2 piece of them for one dollar with change. 3-4 pieces of bottled coke for one dollar with change. But if you get the smaller ones, you can get 8-9 pieces of them for a dollar. And then a dollar for 1.5 liter coke.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
One dollar in where I live could only buy 1 coke in can, but if it's bottled, then make it two...in retail stores it costs higher compared to mini marts..Also, the brand, if it is cocacola, then the price is higher compared to other soda drinks..
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
In Denmark you pay around 1.5 usd for a can (33 cl)
Pages:
Jump to: