Pages:
Author

Topic: how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country? - page 4. (Read 2830 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 250
In my country from one year you could have bought only one can of coke and 20 cents would have left with you but now with one dollar you can buy exactly two cans of coke.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
In the UK 1 if your lucky, most places are around $1.34 a can
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Here on my place, I can buy 2 can of coke in one dollar, also I can buy here on another size which is cheaper, it's around 4 bottles of coke in one dollar.
Activity: 42
I assume he is creating his own version of the Bic Mac Index ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index ), an informal way of generally measuring the purchasing power parity between countries. I think it is loosely relevant for crypto, as it says something about how income you need in order to survive in a given country.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
What are you going to get by knowing how many cans coke a person can by using a dollar in their country it has nothing to do in this economy forum.By the way you haven't specified which dollar you meant as there are different types of dollar they are as follows US dollar,Singapore dollar,Australian Dollar,Newzland dollar,Canadian dollar,East Caribbean dollar,Bahamian dollar,Barbadian dollar,Belize dollar,Bermuda dollar,Cayman Islands dollar,East Caribbean dollar,Fijian dollar,East Caribbean dollar,Guyanese dollar,Hong Kong dollar, Jamaican dollar,Namibian dollar,Surinamese dollar,Solomon Islands dollars,New Taiwan dollar,Trinidad and Tobago dollar and so on like that there are different kinds of dollars available in different countries but the value of all these dollars are not same and in my country it is not possible to buy even one can of coke with a dollar as the value of one coke is more than a dollar i randomly found few wending machine which provide coke at 1$ but it is rare to find one for a dollar.I am not sure about the price in the grocery store as i don't buy them from there i only have it from the wending machines which cost more than a dollar.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Well in my country as s of now that prices of commodities gets higher due to additional value added tax you can only buy 2 cans of coke
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
3 cans also. However here in the Philippines, after TRAIN law was implemented, some commodities such as sugars and these carbonated drinks has increased in price, although I believe 3 cans are still affordable in here too.
Activity: 42
Norway, about 1/3 of a can.

Are you creating some kind of new big mac index?
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country?
I want to know the buying power for the dollar in different countries.

In Egypt, one can buy 3 cans (350ml) of coke for one dollar approximately

Don't you use the Egyptian Pound as currency?  What are you asking exactly?
Is it how much can we buy with an American dollar or one of our own currency units?

One dollar is obviously one dollar not any other currency.
And if we would use 1 unit of our local currency we couldn't compare the results with each other either.

In my country I can't get even 1 can with 1 dollar.
1 can of coke in my country costs 1,35$ Shocked
Wow. Thats was too expensive. What is your country then? Here in my country, although the price of coke has rise becuase of some issue. You can still buy 2 cans or 2 bottles of coke with 1 dollar. Coke is not too expensive here , also other softdrinks too. They're price are all the same.

In China, about 6.6RBM can buy 3 cans of 330ml cola.

It seems that the price of Coca Cola is similar in many places!

Coca Cola has its own factory in China, so the price is relatively cheap!
Maybe this is the same reason why cokes and other softdrink are cheap here in our country. It is because we have our own Coca Cola Factory.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
In China, about 6.6RBM can buy 3 cans of 330ml cola.

It seems that the price of Coca Cola is similar in many places!

Coca Cola has its own factory in China, so the price is relatively cheap!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Don't you buy coke in liters bottles in your countries? Everyone talking about 350ml cans...

With one dollar I can buy about 1 coke can of 350 ml, depending the place I can't buy even 1 coke can with 1 dollar...
It's more advantageous to buy a bottle of 2 liters, it stays aroud $2.28 dollars, at supermarket and depending the supermarket a bit less.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country?
I want to know the buying power for the dollar in different countries.

In Egypt, one can buy 3 cans (350ml) of coke for one dollar approximately

Here in our country, we can buy approximately 2 cans of 350 ml coke last year, but due to tax increase we can only buy 1 can for 1usd which is quite expensive. Our country is trying to reduce softdrinks consumers because it affects our health that's why they increased it's price just like liqiour but many of us still tries to buy and consume it inspite of it's price increase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
Depends on where you buy them and if you buy a pack or individual cans.
In a supermarket in France, you can have 2 330ml cans for a dollar or so. If you buy an individual can in a convenience store, you won't even have one for 1$.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
I think maybe 2 cans I am not really a fan of soft drinks I rather drink a purified water ,
I just don't enjoy the soft drink that much I just think it is much more healthier to drink a water than a soft drinks.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Here in the Philippines we can buy 2 coke in can, 350 ml.
Activity: 29
Here in my country,1 dollar can buy 2- 3 cans of coke because 1 dollar here is equivalent of 50 peso.
Activity: 76
In Philippines i buy 3 cans of coke for 1 dollar.
Activity: 76
Are you talking about empty or filled cans? That part is confusing. Because if empty I think one can get 20 for a dollar.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
My country have the high price of cake, maybe by using $1 Ii can buy about 3 cake, and at the different place of my country by using $1 you only can buy 1 cake, so sad with the financial economic in my country, everything have hight price from the cake to the internet most expensive in my country, I have the other option for move to another country where have low price and by having $1 I can buy many cake for to buy and for to have.
Are you talking about cake or coke,if you can get three cakes for a single dollar it is a good bargain price ,hope it is not a 3D photo of a cake with a frame. Tongue Cheesy . I am confused by this thread,what is the use of knowing the price of coke in every country  Huh ,either way i can get a couple of cans for a dollar.
Activity: 653
My country have the high price of cake, maybe by using $1 Ii can buy about 3 cake, and at the different place of my country by using $1 you only can buy 1 cake, so sad with the financial economic in my country, everything have hight price from the cake to the internet most expensive in my country, I have the other option for move to another country where have low price and by having $1 I can buy many cake for to buy and for to have.
Pages:
Jump to: