Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people have received random .00000001 transactions to their wallets? - page 10. (Read 14176 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am seeing two .00000001 transactions today from an address of someone I sold something to last month.  

Scratch that, they were from 1Sochi and 1Enjoy
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
I have had that happen several times........

Do the transactions confirm at some point?   What happened?
Maybe after a really really long period of time.

We worked around the problem, they manually funded my account and gave me a new wallet.   Still it is a real pain in the butt. 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Maybe after a really really long period of time.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Just received one today as I was reading this,although I personally haven't seen many mystery small incoming transactions like this since I started using Bitcoin.
There is a thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/enjoy-458934 started by people receiving 1 satoshi from addresses beginning with "1Enjoy" and "1Sochi", but I just saw two transactions for .00000001 to my wallet from this address: 1Bhv6XjXBvraivcATHwwLMscZ5xJm9FsPn

there is a link to https://bitwars.org/ next to the address, so maybe just spam from a gambling site, but it seems fishy that all these small transactions are happening around the same time. Attack on the blockchain? dusting?

Check you wallet(s), how many people have received random deposits for .00000001?

I've received several, one is from "1Bhv6XjXBvraivcATHwwLMscZ5xJm9FsPn (Play and Win BTC )"

This isn't good advertising, in fact in one wallet it is blocking a deposit I'm trying to make.  The site scrypt.cc software isn't looking past the unconfirmed transactions.   How do we get rid of this spam?   Angry
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When i had e-gold, i received many one cent payments with urls. It is like advertising. If you use google adwords to advertise you have to pay more tha $1 per click. So they are trying to advertise their website using small payments.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
I'm not sure if that has ever happened to me before.  Most of my wallet balances don't go that many decimals, because I don't think I have any fractions of coins on any of them..
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
I received two today, strange. how do they know my addresses? I kept them on Blockchain wallet, is blockchain hacked?

The blockchain is public.   If you've ever made a transaction, people can see your address and send coins to it.  I've had a few emails from BTC Guild users thinking that it was an error in their payout (they received 0.00000001 instead of the amount), and it was just a secondary spam transaction that somebody sent to a lot of people.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I received two today, strange. how do they know my addresses? I kept them on Blockchain wallet, is blockchain hacked?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 91
Merit: 11
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
There is a thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/enjoy-458934 started by people receiving 1 satoshi from addresses beginning with "1Enjoy" and "1Sochi", but I just saw two transactions for .00000001 to my wallet from this address: 1Bhv6XjXBvraivcATHwwLMscZ5xJm9FsPn

there is a link to https://bitwars.org/ next to the address, so maybe just spam from a gambling site, but it seems fishy that all these small transactions are happening around the same time. Attack on the blockchain? dusting?

Check you wallet(s), how many people have received random deposits for .00000001?
Pages:
Jump to: