Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 101
I don't have a job related to Bitcoin, so I am not paid by that. But hopefully, the investment decisions were made well for the future.
There are a lot of people around me who adopted bitcoin as their source of income and they are more satisfied than normal working people because they have nothing to do much just buy and sell at the right time and they earn more than the normal community earns and now I am also thinking to invest my whole money into to it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
I can say its not bad but its not good. Its not bad because if they have lots of bitcoin and its enought to survive their daily without a job. Its not good because for me its better if you have a stable job while you earn bitcoin. The price is not stable you cannot say if the price is always increase and you earn big profit.
I think many people left their employment and join bitcoin signature forum. One thing I want to explain that if someone has only invested in bitcoin he will never quit his job because investment needs no time to spend in front of the computer. Just invest and wait for some time. The money will generate itself, nothing to do. Signature campaigns give a huge amount after waiting some time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
A co-employee of my husband left his job to concentrate / focus on Bitcoin.
And I wonder is it really worth it?
Having a stable job is much much way different to part time jobs. ( SURE Income with compensations, bonuses compared to EXTRA Income )
Life today is difficult...
That's why a stable job should always be Number 1 in our list , but extra incomes are always welcome in our wallet. And that's where Bitcoin comes in...
Activity: 243
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

I think leaving a full time employment in exchange of going to bitcoin is not a good idea. It is better that you have regular job and then make bitcoin as your part time or extra source of income. You can earn bitcoin while you are at work maybe buy some miner and let it at home. You can also do signature campaign on your free time.
Many of people around me have invested all of their money into the bitcoin so that they can enjoy secure future and all the time they watch the market at home and lives epic and they left their permanent job to continue bitcoin as their business and now they trade across the globe freely in bitcoins and are richest than before.
Activity: 419
Do I need my daily work in which I feel stressed everyday or do I choose bitcoin through it? And today my thoughts have been answered, leaving work is not a good decision or because Bitcoins are not, they make more money than they do, it's not bad at all. both to go full time. Bitcoin Security can not provide you with its ideal being used while working for bitcoin which will bring more revenue than you.
Yes if one had money to invest into the bitcoin he can left employment for such a valuable coin and no offense I have seen who are saying they work in bitcoin has more chance to earn more as compared to the normal job because normal job has fix salary but bitcoin gives you many times more.

Activity: 490
im still focus at my full-time employement, in my work, i have an assurance to get a good salary. bitcoin for me is my part time to get an extra income.
Yes for me i would not left my job until bitcoin will be stable for a long time. I used it as a part time job for having an extra income due to our salary is too small to sustained our children.i think if it stable i would leave my job to focus on bitcoin and still i would be focused taking care of my children.

It might be better to stay focused and run your job as usual, but try to increase the knowledge and skills in bitcoin as this will be very useful for your activities in bitcoin in order to earn a good income from bitcoin.

commonly we the most of people who get job in bitcoin by signature campaign or other bounty campaign. and the period of that kinds of campaign is not forever. it could be end anytime. we could not rely on our daily need on campaign 's job
Nothing can last forever and there will be a time when all those who are doing tasks of signature campaigns will have to leave it like people get retire in all other professions of the world.

The positive point is, they are earning in bitcoins and with time, their capital will be increasing by itself without letting them do any hard work.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Probably no. I will not do the same thing of quitting my job and choose just to concentrate with bitcoin. Yes it is really true that you can earn much larger income with bitcoin but I cannot be dependent on that fact because in my experience of using bitcoin cryptocurrency, although it is worth a wait, it is still takes time for me to earn my bitcoin so I would rather have both at the same time. I will not quit my job just because I have bitcoin which can give more income. I will still work with job to have an assure source of income which I can gain every week or monthly even it is small, at least I am assured that I have something to earn and not be dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
when i look around me there is no one that leaving their real jobs to focus earn income from bitcoin except 1 person which i known him vey well. he is my friend whille i was student in high school many years ago. now he is bitcoin developer and get huge income from it.
for me, i still have a dream in reality to getting real jobs and looking for bitcoin at spare time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
It is upto the decision of the users which one is better, if the payment and the job is very good then leaving that job and going full time is not good until you are not earning double income what you are getting in your job. My some friends whom i have given full knowledge of bitcoin are doing full time as they dont have job and now they are earning very nicely in bitcoin so they can pursue it full time job
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
what kind of bitcoin does he look at? fauchet, trading, or else ?? if trading ,, i think he will not spend his time for that ,, because trading must be proficient and must be good at analyzing rapidly currency pluctuation ,, so it will benefit the bitcoiner ,,,
and it's all useless, because the time is replaced by money ,,
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well at the moment i am only earning my life money because of my bitcoin incomes, i have a few works among the internet and i am earning a good amount every week, so that is making me able to re-invest some money every week, and i can live with that.. I dont waste much money, maybe less than 100$ a week for making a good living, and less than $20 when i have to go out with some friends.
Activity: 532
I think the reason why some people leave their job is because of low salary. And they are earning more in bitcoin more than their income in their job. So they focus on bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age

leaving  your  Job for bitcoin and other  cryptocurrency trading is a relative question, depending on the circumstances we found ourself, I can not leave my Job presently because its is my professional and  my Job still provide for my family and it is quite secure. A friend of  mine left  his job for  crypto trading  because his job does not worth the stress he endure daily compare to his pay. It is an individual decision to take ,but must be done wisely.
Activity: 812

I can say its not bad but its not good. Its not bad because if they have lots of bitcoin and its enought to survive their daily without a job. Its not good because for me its better if you have a stable job while you earn bitcoin. The price is not stable you cannot say if the price is always increase and you earn big profit.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

There is really nothing with having two jobs even if the normal job fetches you less money, i advise you do it so that you can earn on both side but if your earn less at your normal job and it doesn't give you time to concentrate on your bitcoin job which gives you more money. I suggest that quitting is the best option but only if you know that you can't make it work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I think that it makes no sense to leave your main full-time job. You can try to combine both. I'm trying to combine my study at the university, my main job and Bitcoin. And I can not leave anything. Because I need knowledge, work experience and additional income that Bitcoin gives me. But it is difficult and time consuming of course.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I may be a new person in the bitcoin industry, but I have known some people who focus on bitcoin / altcoins and decide to leave their jobs, they also recognize that it is a difficult decision, but because income from bitcoin is higher, they prefer to leave their jobs. but if I think leaving the job is not a good idea, because after all we will always need a job, because as we know that bitcoin is still a digital technology test that no one can determine how long will last. it would be nice if both are done in the same way.
Don’t have much idea about how many people left their regular jobs for bitcoins. In my opinion I think that there should be a second source for everyone because you can’t rely on only one source of income. As far as bitcoin is not banned in the world you can keep getting profits from it but keep a second source of income with you.
Nobody can tell the actual percentage because I have not come across any such survey or stuff like that but we can see some people around here who have left their jobs because either they already have good amount of bitcoins or are earning some handsome sum of bitcoins. It is good to have more than one income source but very difficult and troublesome task to tackle with all at one time. We need to give ourselves some rest also.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I do not agree to have to throw away our full-time job. because we do not know how long the bitcoin will last.
Yes, I think there is no point of leaving any kind of job for the sake of Bitcoins. I think you need to manage the time in an efficient manner so that you can easily take care of both the things. I think for the one who has a job, this is a very golden opportunity to invest in Bitcoin for having a good amount of income.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I may be a new person in the bitcoin industry, but I have known some people who focus on bitcoin / altcoins and decide to leave their jobs, they also recognize that it is a difficult decision, but because income from bitcoin is higher, they prefer to leave their jobs. but if I think leaving the job is not a good idea, because after all we will always need a job, because as we know that bitcoin is still a digital technology test that no one can determine how long will last. it would be nice if both are done in the same way.
Don’t have much idea about how many people left their regular jobs for bitcoins. In my opinion I think that there should be a second source for everyone because you can’t rely on only one source of income. As far as bitcoin is not banned in the world you can keep getting profits from it but keep a second source of income with you.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

You should set up a poll so you will know how many reading or participating in your thread have done that, in my case, I have not yet left my job not because Bitcoin is not a stable job but because I am used to doing a job offline but maybe when bitcoin explodes in popularity and of course it's price.

I don't think it's a sensible idea to leave your full time job for Bitcoin, what at all do you need those full times ( 40 hrs or more  a week)to do with or in bitcoin? I just don't comprehend some people's reasoning  but if we are talking about working in this forum for a signature campaign or something then it can easily pass a part time job while you work your full time jobs.

if you are a developer , internet marketer , code writer then it would makes sense for you to fully quit your main job and switch it to bitcoin project that promising you higher and better payrates. but when you have no skills that could work on bitcoin field , i don't think it could be a sensible idea too. actually it's depends on certain circumstances.
Pages:
Jump to: