Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
I  know few people who did this. You have to reach a decent and regular income to quit you job.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Do I need my daily work in which I feel stressed everyday or do I choose bitcoin through it? And today my thoughts have been answered, leaving work is not a good decision or because Bitcoins are not, they make more money than they do, it's not bad at all. both to go full time. Bitcoin Security can not provide you with its ideal being used while working for bitcoin which will bring more revenue than you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
This is my target for next one year or maybe a year and a half - to get  enough  bitcoins  and quit  from  full-time employment, my target is 15 bitcoins  (current rate)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
my brother quit his job because he has a steady and decent income in earning bitcoins. However, he has been doing it for almost 2 years. That being said, quitting your job or not should depend on your knowledge and experience on how to earn bitcoins. You need to analyze the situation. You need to know if your skill and knowledge is capable of generating enough bitcoins to support your daily needs before quitting your job
All those people who are able to earn good amount of bitcoins by any mean like signature campaigns, trading, gambling (not a recommended one) etc have quit their jobs as it is more easy and comfortable to earn bitcoins. In addition to that, bitcoins give more profits. I have come across many such cases.

Really this is bit mistake. Consider bitcoin as additional income not prime income. Ok this is much better way of earning and it have mass spread so far and even made full acceptance in Japan, also some countries have ban him.

Still im for keeping full time job with making additional income with bitcoin. Worked so far.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
my brother quit his job because he has a steady and decent income in earning bitcoins. However, he has been doing it for almost 2 years. That being said, quitting your job or not should depend on your knowledge and experience on how to earn bitcoins. You need to analyze the situation. You need to know if your skill and knowledge is capable of generating enough bitcoins to support your daily needs before quitting your job
All those people who are able to earn good amount of bitcoins by any mean like signature campaigns, trading, gambling (not a recommended one) etc have quit their jobs as it is more easy and comfortable to earn bitcoins. In addition to that, bitcoins give more profits. I have come across many such cases.
Activity: 56

Leaving the current employment and full time spend with the computer for bitcoin depends the important of their duties.Spending full time with computer is not healthy so better do your routine job as usual and the rest
spare with the computer for bitcoin otherwise it will effect adversely the public image.In the society the public image will diminish if he not attending his normal duty
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
I was thinking this scenario last night, I have a full time job with 8$ a day income in 8 hours of working. I'm still thinking if that's worth enough to feed my family? I'm confused, I don't know what to do but in my mind I want to resign right now. Do I need to?
Activity: 392
I think there are numerous number of employees who left their job to fully organized their online jobs because it is more convenient working in your own home than working in an office that surrounded with stress like my dad. When he went home, he was so tired and so stressed.

Besides, working at home is more profitable. When everyone seems to know about bitcoin maybe all of the employees may quit their job to get a higher income.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There probably are a lot. Since btc went up quite high, people would see the possibilities it presented, including me. There are numerous ways to earn and be rich with bitcoin that you can't find in a steady stagmant salary
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I think there is no many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin, simply because that's a high risk, especially with the known fact of price's volatility. I know many friends earning good income from Bitcoin and crypto currencies, but they are still working their offline jobs. Bitcoin is just another way to make additional income online
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I did. I've quitted my full-time job to focus on earning Bitcoin at home. Because when I go to work I have to pay too much additional fee such as fuel, cause the distance from my house to workplace is really far, social insurence fee, sometime I have to invite my boss to drink or give him a gift at important occasions, of course you can't give your boss a cheap price gift, that why I've decided to quit it and now I can earn even more than when I go to work and I don't have to work full 8 - 10 hours per day so I have a lot of free time to do what I want Smiley

You're a very rare gem. I haven't heard many stories of people leaving their jobs for bitcoin beside those who got lucky and became bitcoin millionaires.
What is it that you're doing in BTC right now? Ar you by any chance a trader?
I know people who had no money and turned to things like BTC trading and holding + signature posting, but I haven't met anyone who left their job for BTC career.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I have lots of friends doing bitcoin and most of them earn good from signature campaign and trading but none of them leave their permanent job or even has an idea of doing so because we all believe that bitcoin us a good source of additional income but not a permanent income that can acquire from a regular job
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
I have friends also who left their 8-5 jobs to focus on trading bitcoins and altcoins full time. I can say that they earn sufficient amount to let go their jobs. But I think it is not advisable to all. It is safe to say that it is more important to have a steady flow of income and make bitcoin as another source but not the main source. It is just my opinion. But who knows, maybe in thenear future if I will be given the chance to earn more from bitcoin, why not leave my job and focus to it full time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
There are no surveys or statistics in the forum that count full employment in cryptocurrency. But real employment are the most stable to have money that risking your career for Bitcoin specially in trading and trying the services here in the forum. Real job are still the best profession.  Grin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Of course there is no valid data, but from the many people who tell me about bitcoin so I'm sure the numbers are very much, maybe more than 1 million users, they will focus on bitcoin hunting with trading and mining. I'm also preparing for full to bitcoin with mining.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?

its good nor bad, and it depends on the situation if the curent job pays low and the job is much stressful or toxic then i would suggest to resign on that job and focus more on bitcoins for a bettery salaray wage and less effort jobs. but real jobs is also benificial because you have a benifits and its more stable and sure in terms of salary and aome people can do them both ( bitcoin + real job ) for a maximum income. overall both have advantage and disadvantage and everyone has  a different views regarding this debate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Maybe some bitcoin users are leaving their jobs to focus on getting bitcoin, and I think if focusing on bitcoin has a balanced income even greater than the income earned from work might be better focused on bitcoin, otherwise if in bitcoin does not have a good income, it would be better not to leave the job that is the current source of income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I did. I've quitted my full-time job to focus on earning Bitcoin at home. Because when I go to work I have to pay too much additional fee such as fuel, cause the distance from my house to workplace is really far, social insurence fee, sometime I have to invite my boss to drink or give him a gift at important occasions, of course you can't give your boss a cheap price gift, that why I've decided to quit it and now I can earn even more than when I go to work and I don't have to work full 8 - 10 hours per day so I have a lot of free time to do what I want Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I can't dare to leave my full-time job because i it may be unpleasant for some who is unbacked.
In bitcoin venture,we even need to wait weeks and months to withdraw profits.
My consensus opinion is to keep your full time job and to work with bitcoin as a part time
Youre right out regular work is important.we dont know until when bitcoin will boom.for now we earn more but how about in our future .it ok if we make bitcoin as sideline .

Maybe some who works in the industry choose bitcoin over their regular job because they are tired and the payment  here in bitcoin is much higher that can already enough to support the daily needs and to save an amount and to do some investment and trading at the same time to gain more profit. They choose to stay at home because they can also earn high and will stay with the family all they than going in the industry experiencing the heavy traffic.
Activity: 37
i have a my friend. he left his job to invest in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: