Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As of now I don't want to leave my job just to go into Bitcoin.

I enjoy my job right now same as how I enjoy bitcoin. Part of my salary goes into the bitcoin and having profit in bitcoin gives me more money aside from my job.

As long as I enjoy both of them there no reason for me to leave.  Grin

Few people are lucky enough to be able to truly say that  Smiley
Activity: 32
As of now I don't want to leave my job just to go into Bitcoin.

I enjoy my job right now same as how I enjoy bitcoin. Part of my salary goes into the bitcoin and having profit in bitcoin gives me more money aside from my job.

As long as I enjoy both of them there no reason for me to leave.  Grin
Activity: 51
I'm sure almost most bitcoin users who already know 2 or more years they will leave work and focus on bitcoin, this is because the rise in bitcoin prices is very significant in a year.
...um what does that mean in English?

Don't worry about it.  A lot of these posters are the same individuals, posting only to get traffic for the links in their signatures.  They start posts and then log in with a bunch of other accounts to reply to their own garbage.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I'm sure almost most bitcoin users who already know 2 or more years they will leave work and focus on bitcoin, this is because the rise in bitcoin prices is very significant in a year.
...um what does that mean in English?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
I dont know if how may people who leave their own job to focus on bitcoin but i know that becuase they leave their own job is becuase  they have a good and high salary here? Or maybe they know what will happen in their future .
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

If the bitcoin provides a regular income for our daily finances there would be a possibility that we can leave our respective jobs. But as of the moment i am not earning much i still rely on my daily job to sustain my daily needs. We cannot also determine how many people left their job just to focus on bitcoin not all in this industry are very vocal that they are doing the bitcoin thing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253

You should set up a poll so you will know how many reading or participating in your thread have done that, in my case, I have not yet left my job not because Bitcoin is not a stable job but because I am used to doing a job offline but maybe when bitcoin explodes in popularity and of course it's price.

I don't think it's a sensible idea to leave your full time job for Bitcoin, what at all do you need those full times ( 40 hrs or more  a week)to do with or in bitcoin? I just don't comprehend some people's reasoning  but if we are talking about working in this forum for a signature campaign or something then it can easily pass a part time job while you work your full time jobs.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

You should set up a poll so you will know how many reading or participating in your thread have done that, in my case, I have not yet left my job not because Bitcoin is not a stable job but because I am used to doing a job offline but maybe when bitcoin explodes in popularity and of course it's price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
Leave it if it's not worth it for you and you have a better job.
Don't leave it if the job don't bother you and you enjoy it.
Leave it if the job bother your bitcoin, or you.
Don't leave it if the job give you food and pay bills.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

I dont know. but that's a lot of possibility, I think this is a lot of people involved with bounty project. This explains that many of the clusters of people are involved for crypto.
Activity: 588
Those who quit full-time jobs to venture with bitcoin are facing risks. They know that this is a volatile market but they still give it meaning they really trust the system and they will be better off full time on bitcoin. But not everyone can be at risk, you can do both.

I agree with that. It is too risky for regular employees to quit their job for bitcoin. I know some people who did and manage to be more successful when they go full time with bitcoin but they say that sometimes they would like to have a regular job again. Bitcoin might give better amount than regukar jobs but as far as I know we can't rely on it that much because of the volatility. It will still be better to have a regular job just like what you said.
Activity: 110
You can leave your full-time job to focus on bitcoin, if you will earn fiat currency and not bitcoins. When you consider that there are some things that are fairly predictable, like your bills etc. You will definitely need a stable value each month to sort out all that, but with bitcoin's volatility, expect to be raking up debts. There are some altcoins, which don't have a large value swing, they are fairly stable than bitcoins.
Activity: 308
It is not a wise task to leave  a day job and focus completely on bitcoin
Activity: 140

Each decision that takes it depends on each individual, if I make a decision, then I always believe the decision I take is the best decision. if your friend left his job for bitcoin, I hope it's the right decision and hope he can get better than bitcoin than what he got from his old job. I can understand what he feels, he sees that bitcoin will bring more money then his previous job so he brave to leave his job for bitcoin.
Activity: 52
You can do advertising for different cryptos/ ICOs and they normally payout in Bitcoin, its a nice side hustle.
Activity: 16
Having a full-time job allows me to live entirely off my salary plus be able to regularly inject 30% into my crypto portfolio. On the other hand, earning more money in a single day than I would earn in a month is kinda demoralizing.
Activity: 196
Those who quit full-time jobs to venture with bitcoin are facing risks. They know that this is a volatile market but they still give it meaning they really trust the system and they will be better off full time on bitcoin. But not everyone can be at risk, you can do both.
Activity: 41
I don't have a job related to Bitcoin, so I am not paid by that. But hopefully, the investment decisions were made well for the future.
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

my friend's sister also left her job and concentrate on bitcoin. she said that there is a lot bigger money in bitcoin than in the income they having well it maybe depends on one's point of view. but if i already have a job i won't give it up for bitcoin. why would i risk one if i can do it both.
When you already in it,it's quite hard to focus on both. Having full time job requires a lot of time and efforts which is sometimes tiring, so the time that can be used for btc were too few to maximize knowing there are activities that can be done un btc in order to earn. Both requires time and they can be done at same time but not in same effort.
Pages:
Jump to: