Pages:
Author

Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin? - page 11. (Read 10638 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 121
im still focus at my full-time employement, in my work, i have an assurance to get a good salary. bitcoin for me is my part time to get an extra income.
Yes for me i would not left my job until bitcoin will be stable for a long time. I used it as a part time job for having an extra income due to our salary is too small to sustained our children.i think if it stable i would leave my job to focus on bitcoin and still i would be focused taking care of my children.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
The official data is certainly difficult to prove, but I'm sure the number is more than 1 million users, this we can see from the comments in forums and social media that says people full time on bitcoin.

I think more than 1 million people because some people might not be registered in Bitcointalk but they are following updates through Bitcointalk. I hope there are many people who are working with bitcoin but it is not possible to identify how many people left their employment for the sake of Bitcoin.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
How about bringing bitcoin to your full-time-employment?
If you are knowledgeable and in IT chances are your company might need the know-how, even if they don't realize it yet.
It's what I have been trying for years, and recently I notice being heared. Must be the hype.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
The official data is certainly difficult to prove, but I'm sure the number is more than 1 million users, this we can see from the comments in forums and social media that says people full time on bitcoin.

Still think that is not good option to leave full time job. Ok BTC can offer more at the moment but this is not good for several reason, for example bitcoin cannot provide you medical insurance, in some company you have this. Some aspect need to be check before someone decided, for this is something that is extremely hard call to make.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
not much as I believe. They quit just because they are rich and dont want go to work anymore
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I also want to do bitcoin than to have a full time job.  I think it is easy to join some campaign than to wait if you are approve to some company.  Bitcoin forum didn't choose on how you are, on who you and also it not value your personality.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?

My friends told me after they graduated, they will just focus on bitcoin and will never apply for any job. According to them, they can earn much bigger amount of money than what they can earn on other job. They are all heros and legendaries by the time we graduated. So for sure at one payday, they can already receive one (1) bitcoin or above. I thinking about what they have told me. I see their point, and I know it is true. But I have doubts because I put so many effort in studying then after I graduated I will not use it? Maybe I will apply for a job but it will only serve as my part time job and bitcoin is still my priority. By that time I am already a senior member and I can earn a quite big amount on it. Big amount for me because I have no family on my own so all salary I will received is just for myself.

How will they be earning Bitcoin?
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

I think it is a good decision if you are earning more than what you earning in employment. I also left my employer yo focus on on bitcoin trading and it is wise decision I've made in my life. If you  are earning in bitcoin part time  more than double than your basic pay,  ask your self what are you doing in employment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
if you are miner and have the right power to mine BTC in such a small time why not..

BUtT if I have a good decent job and also earning in BTC I will spend and use my money and save the bitcoin for future emergency purposes or even invest with it

BTC is the future itself potentially growing every year

I will be amazed if that will doubled after these year
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

My friends told me after they graduated, they will just focus on bitcoin and will never apply for any job. According to them, they can earn much bigger amount of money than what they can earn on other job. They are all heros and legendaries by the time we graduated. So for sure at one payday, they can already receive one (1) bitcoin or above. I thinking about what they have told me. I see their point, and I know it is true. But I have doubts because I put so many effort in studying then after I graduated I will not use it? Maybe I will apply for a job but it will only serve as my part time job and bitcoin is still my priority. By that time I am already a senior member and I can earn a quite big amount on it. Big amount for me because I have no family on my own so all salary I will received is just for myself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
I think it would be better if we do not leave our current full time employment. We can do both but we have to leave some other responsibility in bitcoin. Too much is really overwhelming though. But it can be achieved with proper time management. I have known a lot of people who are leavinv there full time job, doen't hear anything from them sonce then. Maybe they enjoyed the moment that they owned there time.
I will do the same when I accumulate enough bitcoin and has a stable business plans in bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 284
I am planning to leave mine, but not now, i still need bunch to retire or leave for work, but right now i am working and buying bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Actually, there are many people left full time job. my brother lost  full time job. Now he work in bitcoin.
Activity: 574
we never know, how many people doing job in bitcoin. but, many people helped by bitcoin. though, some people release their job to focus on bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I was thinking this scenario last night, I have a full time job with 8$ a day income in 8 hours of working. I'm still thinking if that's worth enough to feed my family? I'm confused, I don't know what to do but in my mind I want to resign right now. Do I need to?

If you're a family man think about your family first before you quit. There's no steady income here even you accumulated some bitcoin it will never be enough. Maybe you can quit if you're a single or your wife have a job but I think it's still unacceptable. Well it's all up to you dude, think many times before you decide. It's a tough decision after all.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I wouldn't do the same. Steady monthly income is most important think to people the have families. People with not such a strings attached could do something like that if they think that they can do much in that area.

If someone can managed their time doing crypto works while at the same time working on his day job and they are comfortable it, it's not a wise idea to just left your day job just because of profits. Isn't it nice that we have fixed income on our day jobs that can be used on daily spending rather than always spend our bitcoin to cover all our needs.

In terms of long term holding, it's good if we hold large quantities of bitcoin. So if a person already have day job and wants to work on crypto, make it to the point that they can managed both as well so that bitcoin earnings are just intact and will just spend if it's really need to spend.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Actually i lost my job and i had a big loss in my business and then i came to know about bitcoin 2 yrs back and now i am earning more then my salary and it is true that today i am doing my full time employment in bitcoin through this forum.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
I wouldn't do the same. Steady monthly income is most important think to people the have families. People with not such a strings attached could do something like that if they think that they can do much in that area.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
A survey on this will give you answers for this kind of questions. I think some are using bitcoin for convenience and a sideline or another source of income. I have read that some are leaving their jobs because income here is greater than a job. They are contented to what bitcoin can give them.
Pages:
Jump to: