Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you generally invest in an ICO ? - page 2. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 250
I invested in ICO only 15% of my Deposit. I believe that reasonable management of your capital is the main task of any investor.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

How much do you guys invest in an ICO that you believe in on average ?

It depends on the ICOs minimum investment and ofcourse it all depends on your financial capability. Do not go beyond your capacity, any investment is risky. As you know majority of ICOs this year failed due to lack of market demand in crypto.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
It actually depends on the project type, and how much I believe in the ICO. IF after doing my analysis, and every other thing that is needed to be done, and I'm satisfied in my results, I just might go all in with the ICO. But if I have a few doubts with the project, but I have interests in it regardless, I choose to invest a safe amount in it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Now I do not invest in ICO, but earlier, when I first started investing, I tried to invest in the project from 100 to 200 dollars, later this amount reached 1000 dollars, but it was extremely rare.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I take chances with ICO a lot. For a very good project, invest between $1000 to $5000. For project I am not certain of, I invest between $100 to $200
200 USD is equivalent to 1 Ethereum and if the price goes up you will profit in the ICO around 100% to 400 USD and equal to 2 EThereum.
What type of ICO do you like to be successful in the future?
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 20, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
If i find a very good ico with awesome investors i can invest between 5 k dollar and 15 k dollar.  surely that is not for now . but in next bull season i can still continue to do that.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
September 20, 2018, 06:31:19 PM
Hard for me to find great ICO, so if i want to join in ICO, i just start with little capitals, $100 or more. I also dont have real world job, so i must control all finances. Ya only use small capitals, i can earn about 10x even more if i sell it at the right time. Maybe now, i only invest about $100 but i will try to increase it
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
Not an ICO investor, but I have decided to put several dollars to few projects as I have put my trust in them. It was unironically not even 10 dollars, so I don't expect a lot from it (maybe of it claims BTC´s position, and I would not be against it at all  Grin). I am investing my time, and that is enough for me. The reason why I don't throw my money to every single project with buzzwords like "blockchain" "revolutionize" "decentralized" is that I have seen so many of them fail in front of my eyes even when I was quite optimistic about them. But nothing says that the market would never ever be like a year ago, so who knows?  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 20, 2018, 05:38:41 PM
depending on the project, an average of 200 to 500 dollars, now investing more is too dangerous because coins do not show such growth as before
Activity: 593
September 20, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

Usually, I don't invest my money in an ICO project. I will do diversified investment, which will minimize the risk of loss.
Activity: 208
September 20, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
i invested 5-10-15 ethereum for icos this good ico times. but now i scare about losing 1 ethereum. because of that i m not interesting in ico's right now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 09:59:04 AM
Hey guys,

if you believe that you can make a profit by investing ico, then it would be better if you invest in it. but it needs to be noted that investing in ico is not an easy thing. we have to be able to choose ico correctly in order that we can get the legit ico.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 06:35:13 PM
I use to invest in ICO alot and truth be told,i have lost so much on ICOs not knowing they are scam project
I used to invest like 100 or 200  monthly on ICO but i am very broken right now because they ended up in shit project
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 14, 2018, 05:34:28 AM
I try to avoid investing in ICOs and if this happen, I select hype projects like Fantom. It is hard to get allocation there, so it was like 500-700$ (1-1.5 eth according to old rates).
Now they will change this amount in eth
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 05:31:04 AM
You need to choose a worthy ICO before investing in it. To look and to localize pluses and minuses, and then that that to put. The more you invest the more you get, and the unpromising ICO will return your investment to you.
Activity: 700
September 14, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
This will depend on whether the project is good or bad. If you are sure this is good and has a good potential for the future then invest largely will certainly promising. But while it was still in doubt then take only a small part of it just in case. and I think $500 to $1000 capital has become good enough to use on average.
Activity: 546
September 14, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
I think that the most important is not the amount of investment but how a person knows how to manage money. After all even millions can be invested in shit coins and stay at a loss.
Activity: 14
As a rule, I invest in ico with money that I make from bounties in case the cookies crumble.
Activity: 490
It is actually depend on the project, those that I had done research and their previous project was successful one, I will throw more of my money in it.
Yes it is depending on the project, but I think that it is also depending on your budget. If you have a good amount of money then you will defiantly like to invest more money in a good project. I think that we should invest such amount of money in icos which we can easily afford to lose, because we are not sure that either we will make money from ICO investment or will even lose our own investment.
Activity: 392
I would say don't invest more than 10% of your money into an ICO unless you really believe in that project. Also, you may be better off waiting for the exchanges because most icos go lower than the ico price these days.
I myself try to invest a limited amount of money in ICO. although i first do a lot of study before investing my money in ICO.
i think that if ylu choose the ico right you can i vest and i believthat it will surely bring youa  lot od money nowadays
Pages:
Jump to: