Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you generally invest in an ICO ? - page 4. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I invest in ICO projects from 1-4 ETH depending on the reliability and quality of the project ! Just delve into the idea !
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
About 5,000$ for each project I invest. But not every project I invest in because I'm not a rich person. Most of the projects I invest in are from Krypital group. They have very good quality ICO projects. And I only invest in those ICOs that are involved in marketing
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
50 percent of my savings or extra money.
this is for sure and secure investment.
i know that for me the number 1 rule in investing on any ICO is never go all in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
For investment, in the last month I chose ICO. I invest $ 500-1000. There are cheaper tokens with new technologies!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The equivalent of USD 50 or 100 is the very minimum to be able to gain anything meaningful out of it, if you are very young. Otherwise I would suggest USD 500 or 1,000 at least, to make any sense. And not one ICO, but a basket of many, to diversify your risk!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
One ETH is my general investment quota, because I am not a rich person, so there are too many ICO projects, so I invest one ETH in each project, so I generally can bring the return of X3 to me. Grin
Activity: 448
I usually generate nothing but that would be actually good because I mostly ended up with a loss now with my past ico investments. I don't think I can think of investing in ico now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
0.1-2 eth is average amount of investment in popular ICOs. it is hard to get higher allocation if you aren't private sale contributor or multiacc farmer. For ordinary participants 1-2 eth is max allocationin such icos like Dxchain, origo
Activity: 378
After my last $ 1,500 investment in the Envion project, which raised more than $ 100 million in investment and turned out to be fraud, I'm now scared to make investments wherever, because even the self-promoted project can be a scam as a result. But if in the future I will decide to make any investment in the crypto currency, its amount will not exceed $ 100-200!
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

How much do you guys invest in an ICO that you believe in on average ?
I usually invest 30% of the funds I have, of course before investing, I have to be very careful in choosing the ICO by reading the white book and looking for information about the ICO's prospects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I don't invest more then 5% of my deposit in one ICO because it's my money management. If several ICO which i invested will fail and show 0.9x or lower ROI this will have a slight impact on the size of my investment portfolio.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Most of ICOs are fake and scamming with investors, so you need to verify before invest in any ICO after that you should invest little amount up to $100 and spread you investment in different projects.
Activity: 280
You only need $ 200- $ 500 to invest in ICO, I usually invest in ICO with $ 200, I think it's enough to invest and get lots of profits, the most important thing in investing in ICOs is that you have to have data and information about ICO and never greedy.
Activity: 112
there are a lot of SCAM now, so 100$ or less

Not everything is a scam though. So I would say go out and find a good one, check all the pertinent formation and do background check, and then invest $300 or around that much. It won't be a waste if you're confideny in what you invested at.
Activity: 290
For me it depends on how appealing the project is and how much they convince me to invest. Lately a lot of ico projects have been a little stale and not amusing for me. But if I find a good and ICO that really won me over I am willing to invest a lot. A good project is always worth investing.
Activity: 221
Most of the time I don't invest a lot of money. Angry
Because the risk of ICO is very high, then I may have a large loss, but I cannot afford too high loss.
Activity: 140
Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

If you are new to cryptocurrency, then you could start around $500. And then you try to play with it and split the money into a portfiolio of safe investments like the top 20, crypto, and invest some on altcoins
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Not sure about how much it is. However, if I want to invest in ICO, there will be like the minimal buy amount in that ICO. However, if we want to buy the token in the exchange, it will depend on each coin and our money. I buy the altcoins at least more than 100$.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Hey guys,

I go for $100 as my maximum investment with ico, that's because I only have limited fund and I still believed that we must only invest the amount that we can afford to lose if anything happens. I am a risk taker but I have my limits with regards to participating in any ico. But I knew someone who could go and gamble huge money for ico and he could spend up to 1 grand and up with his capital.
Activity: 99
I usually spend between 5-10k per ICO.  The payout are so big on the ones that hit you can afford to take a bunch of losses and still come out.  If one hits I usually sell 80% and keep a 20% moon bag.  If things get really crazy and I can exit before total failure I do.  you begin to recognize patterns of shit ICO's after a while.
Pages:
Jump to: