Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you generally invest in an ICO ? - page 3. (Read 2019 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

How much do you guys invest in an ICO that you believe in on average ?
actually investing is one of my main busoness rifght now so i thonk i can say that i onvest a lot and gry to have up to sdate news
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I would say don't invest more than 10% of your money into an ICO unless you really believe in that project. Also, you may be better off waiting for the exchanges because most icos go lower than the ico price these days.
I myself try to invest a limited amount of money in ICO. although i first do a lot of study before investing my money in ICO.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
In my opinion I would advise you not to invest more than you are willing to lose in an ICO, because you might be right about your analysis of the project but it is still possible for it to drop. I personally think it is a bit better to wait for an ico to list on an exchange because most ICOs that launch in this bear market fall once they list. This is due to the market conditions.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
I would say don't invest more than 10% of your money into an ICO unless you really believe in that project. Also, you may be better off waiting for the exchanges because most icos go lower than the ico price these days.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
It is actually depend on the project, those that I had done research and their previous project was successful one, I will throw more of my money in it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

I often invest maximum 1ETH in an ICO.
last year, I invest in 5 ICO. all of ICO that I invested, I was carefully researched and then invested.
investing in ICOs are very risky, invest what I willing to lose. he...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I invest in ico in which I'm 99% sure not more than 1 eth, and in ico in which not quite sure no more than 0.5 eth
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Before investing, I will have to research carefully about an ICO and will spend 30 percent of my savings to bet on it.
Activity: 105
I would like to spend $300 to $500, which was amount I can take risk. In cryptocurrency, only invest amount which you have no curse on losing.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
I average only about a 1,000 per ICO and that's only because I have made decent money trading crypto.  I would normally invest smaller amounts than 1000.  I do lose some of the time but over all the wins outweigh the losses. 
Activity: 392
Hey guys,

The basic rule you must follow is always: Never invest more than your wallet allows. I think the minimum amount to invest in an ICO is 1 ETH. I think this is the optimal amount for investment.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
If you are on a very low budget I suggest that buy some after its ICO because there is a tendency that if the project has a bounty campaign the dumpers will like to sell the tokens below the ICO price and your bag will be full even though you have a small budget and after that start trading more buy low sell high because i double my tokens on to that and the positive to that is you only need the minimum requirements fee required by the exchange so the small budget is not a problem.
Activity: 462
Today though it is very good project that I fully believe in like oax I would not invest even one usd in them in the ico because we can buy at the same price after ico, then why ico?
Activity: 162
Generally, I don't invest much in ico, but if I invest in ico, I will invest around 50eth. If ico makes money, the yield of 50eth is still very high.

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
I try to invest in projects after they have carried out ICO, now such a trend when even successful projects after listing on the stock exchange immediately fall at times in price. Therefore, I invest in projects after their listing on the stock exchange. To date, I have invested in 2 projects 2000$. Entered gradually for $ 200-300 averaging the price.
Activity: 41
Hey guys,

I think everything will return to the strength of our capital. And even though it's small, dividing on some ico will be better for increasing opportunities. And I think starting from 3 Eth for 5 ico is a pretty good thing for a beginner like me.
Activity: 126

If I feel like gambling I play poker.

Yeah right. Right now cryptocurrency is almost like gambling. You don't really know and you can't know if things are going well with you or not.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Hey guys,

Actually just invest only when i got the reward from bounties.
Usually do 50% invest from my reward from bounties or airdrops
Activity: 237
I usually invest about $100 in to ICO and I try to find - up to five promising ICO's by the month. Some of those ICO's I find are scams, but some generate huge potential to the future, so my loss will be covered.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I have already invested in some IcO and the results are disappointing. I just lost my capital and lost it. therefore I prefer not to invest in ico again. better invest in bitcoin or altcoin that has been tested.
Pages:
Jump to: