Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath? - page 13. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
i lost like 70% worth of the coin . and im stuck here waiting for the coins to recover
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
I will a liar if I said I lost a certain amount of money to the blood bath because i have bought my holding since year 2016 and i'm maintaining/investing/spending the coin i earn now. However, you have lost your investment OP since havent sell your holding and i will advice you to hold till May or more for good profit cause the market will recover next month.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
You haven't lost anything until you sold. Just wait and it should recover. Or maybe not. Anyway, you had only the money you could afford to lose, right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

I'm sad to hear your story.
To be honest i also suffered defeat, but not more than 25%. Although not as much as you, but disappointment is inherent in the self. My luck is bigger because before this incident i sold almost all my coins or about 90% when the price reached $19000 and started re-investing when the price was around $14000. Who would have thought that the price would decrease. So i was forced to sell when the price of $11000 and currently i still leave some coins or a total of about $25000.
I'm still dilemma whether to sell (loss) or to hold it. The thought is always spinning in my mind. If only i didn't sell when the price of $19000 was probably i would die standing because of this incident.
Activity: 14
Not much because i stick with bitcoin if the market is going to bullrun and USD before the market has crashed so i could buyback from the dips giving me a lot of profits whenever i purchased these solid coins from the bottom and after the market has recovered surely i am going to have a lot of gains better than the gains that i would get from the normal market environment.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

It is good for us to say what we have suffered. We can make feel better after that.
Activity: 14
Not much because i HOLD my altcoins whenever these bloodbaths happen,that way i would have a minimal damages on my portfolio holding wont give you a lot of losses,that is why it is suggested to hold these coins and wait for the market to get recovered so that you wont lose a lot of money from these market manipulations.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Actually we all went through the same situation, In my portfolio it was worse because almost 90% of my losses. But I remained calm and believed on that platform. And within a year's expectation it has grown and I grow about 500%.
Activity: 224

Until you sold your coins you did not lose anything. In this situation, you need to hold your coins. The market will not constantly fall. After a fall, growth always begins. So you just need to wait. And your deposit will soon return to its previous value. And I hope even to increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think that this is a drawdown, I did not withdraw the money accordingly, so far there are no direct losses

No direct losses but most of your portfolio is probably in red now, no? Grin
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
When the price are dropping I don't want to see the losses, it could give us psychological impact. So I wait and do others task and believe that the price is going up again. Yesterday the price began to bounce back and give sign of good return.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think there is nothing definite in the cryptoworld, so we can not predict any profits to be gained, so this is like a no guarantee bet. You are not the only one who lost money, everyone. You must have patience. and take advantage of every opportunity to invest. You need not be afraid. If you buy it just to multiply or multiply your numbers in a matter of months, I think you've invested in the wrong place.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Well, I have not lost as much as you, but my tokens also dropped significantly in price and I lost about 45% of all my money. Therefore, now I'm expecting from the market only growth to get my money back
Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
Cryptocurrency is a high risk and high volatile market. Always expect the unexpected and before buying always expect that the price of the coin could halve anytime. Thats why you only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think that this is a drawdown, I did not withdraw the money accordingly, so far there are no direct losses
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I lost around 60-80% of my dollar value. But I partially bought some coins while it is on it's way down. I hope it will go up within the next few months. I also think almost everyone lost at this bear market but I want to tell the newbies that it will be ok. Just hold and accumulate some of your favorite coins.
Activity: 602
In many positions I lost 20-25%. I know people who flew at all 60%... It is sad, but any experience always helps the future. And the crypt will still grow.            
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
You still have not lost anything, this is a temporary state, you should not think of it as lost money. The market will recover and you will again be rich. You just have to wait.
Being reach is overreacting, but someone might that is true. However, I really do agree - you cannot lose something you didn't really have. That is if we are talking about someone losing a profit one didn't cash out, not if we are talking about someone investing during the peak just to see it crash.
Activity: 350
maybe shareholders who have large shares, I think more than 30% of their shares have been lost due to drastic price reductions, it's personal to me.
Activity: 686
My total value has dropped by two thirds since the end of 2017! But I believe in the coming time!
I think! All altcoin and token will go up in last year 2018
Pages:
Jump to: