Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath? - page 16. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Everytime that theres a big drop there will always be a lost, which is  not a good thing.
But for the other investors, everytime that theres a bloodbath theres always an oppurtunity. Oppurtunity to buy more coins .
Because they know that, if theres a big drop there will always be a big rise. Just wait with patient.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
dude, there is a lot of investors losing their money after they buy altcoins. dont count your loses, just hold it for now, we all now that this is just for temporary. and it will recover soon. uninstall your blockfolio, dont look on coinmarketcap, and forget about their prices for now. that's the only option we had.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Bought at the very early stage of the projects though. so didn't lose much but I lose the opportunity to profit more, I should have gained 8BTC if I just sold my altcoins and I was ready for it but changed my mind. Part of me regrets but also thinking of my future gains when the price of BTC finally hit back up 10x. The bloodbath since January might just be forgotten when we see soon the prices including the altcoins going up again.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i am yet to loose, i am a new investor in crypto, though the market is falling, i have faith that it will come back stronger than what i am seeing now.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
I'm about 20% loss from january but that's because i sold and bought back lower, if i just hold my coin then i would've loss more than 60%. Overall i'm still in positive because of december rally really gave me a lot. I am looking for the opportunity to enter the market right now that the bottom is near. If you want to hold then you have to have the determination to do it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
My money comes 40 percent down but it is a notional loss because i am not selling at this price and i wait for the market to recover from this downfall and again i will see profits in my account. This is a normal thing and i am not worried about it because i am a long term investor.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
I have lost up to 65 percent of my  portfolio in value. But I am not worry at all because these loss is not a loss at all except i pull the trigger by selling. The market will rise again and the loss on paper will become profit in bitcoin in due course.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
My total lost is around 5k$ for now.
But i am still holding so i hope i will recover soon cause clouds are going away. Lets start to talk about moon.
Activity: 113
I think for my money left in altcoin or arguably the losses I get are around 1000 $ and this is one example of the experience I have experienced in the last 8 months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I feel calm and convinced that the market will return to normal some day later, I suffered a loss of about 5k $, not big enough but I was quite shocked by it.

Yeah absolutely, in this bloodbath the only thing is to keep calm and presence of mind  with a strong determination and believing in yourself that someday this will recover the value in the market  the most is improtant is you save your coin into holding and serve this a challenges as part of patient for how many months or years is going.
Activity: 168
You still have not lost anything, this is a temporary state, you should not think of it as lost money. The market will recover and you will again be rich. You just have to wait.

What's important is how much you'll recover, right? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Just keep holding until new ATH so you will not lose your money this way. My motto is ''Be rich or die holding ''. Your portfolio only loses value in USD but you still have all your crypto so it is okay as long as you are patient and hodl for few years.
Activity: 112
I didn't sell anything during the dip, when you think of how much you bought the token, so you feel reluctant to sell more when the price was lower.
If I have to sell now, I'll loose half of my money, so why am I running to sell? Which means I still keep my tokens and I even buy more to make more gains in future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
You do not give up properly and do not sell your coins in a panic when prices so decreased. I agree with the opinion that until you sell cheaper than bought, you have not lost anything. You really need to wait. But you did not need to invest all the money that is needed at the moment.
Activity: 427
In terms of actual quantity I am holding for coins, I haven't lost any, since I am a strong believer of coins I am invested in The altcoins as well as Bitcoin I am holding are in a downtrebd, but I have been in this for too long that I understand that it will rise again and without any signs, crushing previous ATHs to new ATHs.The loss in USD would be around 50-60% of what once it was.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I feel calm and convinced that the market will return to normal some day later, I suffered a loss of about 5k $, not big enough but I was quite shocked by it.
Activity: 476
Yea sharing your experience during this bearish time will surely lift you as you get to read of others experience and situations. You are not hopeless because there will be a reversal very soon and for sure if you hold you will not lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think many people have now lost a lot of money in this market downturn. But you done that didn't sell your coins, because then you'll lose your money. And now it can be compared to the fact that your funds are frozen for some period of time.
Activity: 196
40% BTS/BTC AND 50% STR/BTC  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I'm not considering what I invested in at lost yet because I haven't sold it and still holding it. I just won't sell my investments lower than my initial cost of investment. Hopefully the market would recover soon so that we could see hope in our investments. Let's just wait patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: