Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath? - page 14. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It is necessary to understand that the stronger the fall, the stronger the rebound. Those who can wait for this difficult time are likely to earn a lot of money afterwards.            
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I lost not many because i dont invest any new shit coin i am longterm investor so its always happen in the market so i am not worried about this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
If you just look at the assets of yours in terms of money then, of course, the result will be reduced, but to be honest the assets of yours still intact in terms of coin and not diminished at all. your decision is already good if you don't panic and still holding the coin you have, that you have to do is just be patient and wait for the price of coins on the market give you profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
I'm a trader and I can't earn any profit in a red market. Lost $10 000 USD in some tokens. It is 50% of my assets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Well you felt you lost because you have computing all these losses in your head for so long now but you forgot one thing. You still have the ETH with you and you have control with it you just need to wait for the price to go up.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
I lost about 13k from my portfolio. That's what I made last year. I am still investing this year. I have debt too. I don't think IMA take on more debt at the moment. Crypto is a cat and mouse game. I fell for the bull run trap. And now I'm stuck here for many years to come. I still hope to make a million before I stop investing and the bull run takes over.
Activity: 102
Your loss is only a short time. Don't panic and worry too much. Hold it patiently. Even though I've lost it, I've made a lot of money.
Activity: 88
Within 2 months of the storm, my property was not flown but $ 2000, I was looking forward to stabilizing the market to get back my lost capital.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
I don't lost anything yet. Because so far, I didn't sell yet my coins. So, I'm still believing that the market will gained his losses until the end of this year Smiley hopefully, I earned more profit by the end of 2018 like what happen in year 2017.
Activity: 112
Listen bro after any investment you make money or you lose money the result depends on the situation and the strategy you taken . so many people keep panic during crypto market situation and fb google twitter crypto add ban thats why people think it might be negative for market then they sold some coin in bad market thats why people lose money i think that .
Activity: 126
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

Well that's kinda bad dude. I feel you, really, your case is not isolated at all many of us experienced the same. I too lost around 50% of my investment But unlike you we only invested money that we can afford to lose. You know, it's a way of making sure that all is well despite the losses. But it's not the end of it I tell you, prices will recover soon and you'll be back on track.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

If you haven't sold anything so you dont loss anything. I am better keep holding my coin and my token because its painfull to sell in situation market right now. I am holding because believe that coin/token I hold have good project and I am investing my money for long term period
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
I have not lost much in this bloodbath because i just enter in this market 3 months back and buying the altcoins in very low price in this down fall and hope that i will get distant in next run up in this market.
Activity: 168
More than enough to lose my life? i have a lot of losses than i can ever imagine i sold my car to put it to the cryptocurrencies,now i am holding my coins as i believed these coins are going to massive in the future,patiently waiting for these coins to get bigger as the times goes by more and more gains i would have if i wait patiently.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I am not an active trader so I Hodl all my coins. Somehow, in this crash, my total crypto-portfolio has decreased to 1/2 of its total pricing. But I hope to recover my portfolio soon as I am expecting Bitcoin at $13K in April.
Activity: 204
The loss in USD would be around 70% of what once it was. In terms of actual quantity I am holding for coins I am invested in altcoins as well as Bitcoin and am holding
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Big enough to sell my own house? and to lose my life? it isnt going to work and i need a lot of years to recover from this nightmare.I still regret my decisions from the past but hopefully i am going to have a lot of gains after the market has recovered.Doing nothing is worst than doing shitty things in life,this is how the world runs ups and owns and the same shits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yes, as well as many eastky when the drawdown began,everyone thought that now goes into growth,and she eenige such waves,in the end 4-5 times minus portfolio,great growth,and we hope that the market will go up now current
Activity: 196
I almost lost half of my savings during this downfall of the market. Prices of all altcoins I invested dramatically decrease almost %50.  Cry
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
You don't lose until you sell.  And why the hell would you sell during a crash? That is what noob panic traders do.
Pages:
Jump to: