Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath? - page 18. (Read 1407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
I calculated how much I lost ever since ATH in markets, its still like %75 for me. But I don't think ath is good place to measure as it was quite rare thing that happened and all coins jumped higher. So I can say I lost %50 or something.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
you did not lose money until you fixed the losses. Ie if you bought an asset for $ 2 and it began to cost $ 1 and you sold for $ 1, then you lost. If you bought for $ 2 and the asset was worth $ 1 but you did not sell it, then you have not lost anything. You just have to wait.

It is clear that homoconally very hard to wait. Even if you were hoping that investing money for the next month you will earn more than profit and even started thinking about your millions of dollars, I'm sorry. We need to be ready for the shaft in the market and work for a long perspective and not short-cut. Then you can earn money. Ie invested money in the crypto currency as there is and continue to continue to do their own business, work, family.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I really feel you as most of the new crypto investors entered the crypto world when it was going vertical, im myself trapped in many tokens i invested during this bull run, i think market will recover, all those who cashed out due to fud will be taking new positions soon, just wait for the volume to be back and things will start getting better.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
You are not the only one you are losing money, everybody is. You must have patience. Stop looking at the price charts and if you can afford it, forget your investment for some time. If you are from the people who believe that eventually, cryptos will substitute fiat money (I am one of them) you have nothing to fear. If you bought them just to double or to triple your fiat in a matter of months I think you've invested in the wrong place. The crypto market is volatile and unpredicted, everybody says here to invest as much you can afford to lose.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
Pages:
Jump to: