Pages:
Author

Topic: How much important bitcoin for entrepreneurs? - page 3. (Read 2671 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
As of the moment, Bitcoin seems to be so small if we are to compare it in the Business world. Maybe for some entrepreneurs, who invested on Bitcoin could make a difference. But, as I see it still a lot of entrepreneurs still don't know or don't really care about Bitcoin. Most likely, they would only considered it as there secondary investments or just part of there many investments. Also, Lets consider the fact that most entrepreneurs don't usually depends on a single market/investment so technically there could be a lot investment that are much more important with Bitcoin.
right, I don't think they will have the totality to invest in bitcoin, because there are still many who don't understand it. but indeed some large companies began pioneering bitcoin to run their businesses, and this was very positive
True, most entrepreneurs are trying to stay away from what they are never use, just like plain people. But we can see that this is increasing over time. At the right time everything will find its place.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Crypto will be very important for entrepreneurs to keep up with the times. Entrepreneurs must be able to program for themselves and their companies to be more classy and quality. Crypto provides a good solution for entrepreneurs and this certainly provides positive benefits for its progress.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
It is a way out for the Russians to avoid the sanction war that the US pose to Russia.
In my opinion, I think that the Russian government will "legalize" or better formalize cryptocurrencies as they often find ways to challenge the US. Also, many rich people in Russia has strong connections with the government so if rich buy bitcoin then we can say that the government could be behind that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
For entrepreneurs who understand the world of crypto, bitcoin becomes very important and they start a business that adopts its technology. In contrast to entrepreneurs who are not aware of their presence. So, whether or not bitcoin is important depends on a businessman and his field of business.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier
the purpose of the investment is to definitely benefit from the capital for the investment if the money multiplier I think is not so because we also wait for the process of confidence and patience in investing
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Over the period of time bitcoin has showed so much volatility that no serious entrepreneur would even consider to touch it as reliable. However investor an entrepreneur with nerves of steel will be ready to participate. One of the major obstacle crypto-currency or for that matter bitcoin faces is its second after-peak correction. That after-peak correction was so shocking for many investors who did not understand how crypto-currency work or investors who assumed bitcoin or crypto as usual investment tool got their fingers burnt. Thus any new player would be having difficult task in convincing investors in a project based on bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
As of the moment, Bitcoin seems to be so small if we are to compare it in the Business world. Maybe for some entrepreneurs, who invested on Bitcoin could make a difference. But, as I see it still a lot of entrepreneurs still don't know or don't really care about Bitcoin. Most likely, they would only considered it as there secondary investments or just part of there many investments. Also, Lets consider the fact that most entrepreneurs don't usually depends on a single market/investment so technically there could be a lot investment that are much more important with Bitcoin.
right, I don't think they will have the totality to invest in bitcoin, because there are still many who don't understand it. but indeed some large companies began pioneering bitcoin to run their businesses, and this was very positive
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
i think cryptocurrency is a great revolution for this world. And you're right! cryptomoney makes payment very comfortable, and this for freelancer jobs good way.. This is the best for those doing business on the internet Smiley
There are very few freelancing platforms based on bitcoin payments. We hope to see more as it will be one mode of increasing the usage and adoption of bitcoin. Then again only a niche population will be inclined to these jobs because majority of people who have been working on freelance sites prefer to stay on that site.

Moreover if you are going for some hardcore freelancing you would need to compromise with your identity somewhere for verification. Now a bitcoin user would definitely want to stay anonymous more than anything.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
i think cryptocurrency is a great revolution for this world. And you're right! cryptomoney makes payment very comfortable, and this for freelancer jobs good way.. This is the best for those doing business on the internet Smiley
well, this is a business that can be done anywhere as long as there is still internet network. besides, I think for those who are interested in this development, bitcoin can be integrated with other businesses. well, I think this can sustain other businesses. this is quite important for entrepreneurs, especially on the internet
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
The btc business is very serious considering that there are companies who offers various service type for btc payment.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Entrepreneurs are always involved with such a coin which facilitates their transactions and spends very little time. Therefore, they accept the best coin of the time, which is more than just one the bitcoin. Even bitcoin is the digital cryptocurrency and protected by various miners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
World is now leading by different entrepreneurs who are continuously innovate new thing for contributing the world for removing poverty and fight against superstition. Entrepreneur find those skill and proficient people who are deprive of opportunity and provide sufficient work through she or he can lead a perfect life.  Now world is like a global village and people can recognize them by their own specialty. Now through this currency a entrepreneur can find actual worker who can do this task according to their expectation. Even they can transfer this  currency after completing actual task from one place to another place. So i think it can be a choice for investment for entrepreneurs.
this type of people will think like we don't need to trust anyone so for that Bitcoin is the only way to to make income without any other help and it will be very great opportunity for everyone who want to be a entrepreneurs and make money in his own effort.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Definitely I will give a huge confidence for the people like entrepreneurs who want to make his life more stronger without any help of others I definitely sure Bitcoin will be a key reason to be successful without any other help in future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
really through this currency is good for business and also makes it easier for entrepreneurs to do transactions quickly and safely
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
Anything that can be done with bitcoins can be done with money. You can buy and hold any currency for example.

I think where Bitcoin shines best is sending money. Sure the fees can get large during hikes but it's still manageable. A business can secure funds from investors all over the world and record is there for everyone to see.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
I took advantage of the Bitcoin price flactuantion by investing 10% of my earnings. My $500 turned to $18k. I seeit as money multiplier
but the purpose of any investment gives us what we have as capital and of course to get the benefits that I invest multiplying that is another language for investment that benefits
I think he might be so great by managing the bitcoin he has. however, bitcoin is indeed very important for those who do business with cryptocurrency. however, we know that there are so many businesses in this world. how important bitcoin is for entrepreneurs who are confused by the type of business they run.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
but the purpose of any investment gives us what we have as capital and of course to get the benefits that I invest multiplying that is another language for investment that benefits
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
In my opinion. not only bitcoin but all digital currencies are very important for an entrepreneur. because an entrepreneur will use all currencies to support the business and the smooth running of the business that has been undertaken. entrepreneurs have relationships from various kinds of people and come from various countries, so digital money and cash are always used to transact.

If entrepreneur that an opportunity from crypto rising, i think entrepreneur can take benefits from crypto industry. If entrepreneur accept bitcoin on their merchant, i think crypto community can spend their crypto and buying goods from merchant.
Pages:
Jump to: