Pages:
Author

Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty? - page 8. (Read 2781 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 517
November 14, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
My earnings this year is not good as last year, in 2017 i earn a lot of money from my bounty and paid all of my debt and nearly decided to resign my job because of that earnings but this year my earning is very little and because of that I decided to hold my bounty tokens and waiting for the price of it to become above ICO price which I don't know if it will happen.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
November 14, 2018, 06:33:14 AM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(
Yeah, you've heard it right. 2018 is not very good for bounty hunters. The amount earned in the year 2017 did not happen in this year. But hopefully it will be possible to earn the same as before in future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
Now with a bounty, a really difficult situation. Many do not earn anything at all, and work for the future. Like me. All due to the fact that many projects do not even collect soft cap, and bounty sometimes lasts for six months. Maybe the situation in 2019 will be better
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

6 months ago, they had very good returns. But then most of the figures won't cost money because of the glory market. Currently, money cannot be earned because of the number of people entering bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 14, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
In a bounty you can't confirm how much you can get. it can be big or even we don't get it at all. because the risk is very large, the participants don't get their payment
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
November 14, 2018, 06:04:05 AM
It’s really poor.  Cry
If it is not for the liking for Cryto, I would quit. But quoting isn’t for winners.
Btw I earn as low as 50$ Minimum from bounties. This I have to reinvest into some altcoin to make to turn out later high.
But now I have to do so much tasks and so much more bounties and time to make a more $$$$
On a bull run soon, and with less scams we would be much richer.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:58:32 AM
Coming into bounty with such huge expectation and not meeting them can be so frustrating, I have been into this for quite a while not haven't made any reasonable income maybe because I joined late. I know the market situation is largely responsible, but I hope soon when a lot of persons might have given up, there may begin to be some more testimonies and people will rush in again. Have made few some Dollars and hoping for better values in the tookens
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 05:37:37 AM
There are no exact amount bean paid or earn while or after participating in bounty programs you will only get paid  on how your works is if it’s good or if it’s making a lot of sense to them you will get paid with big tokens but if your work is not good enough you get low stakes
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 14, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
Yes, everything depends on the bounty we choose, if we find a good Bounty there is a possibility that it can still be relied on in payment, but if we are wrong in choosing Bounty, chances are we will get a little payment and now the facts in the field prove that most campaign bounties when registered at the price exchange it is less satisfactory than the ICO price.
Activity: 314
November 14, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
I think it is really depends on the bounty campaign you participated and your effort in joining many types of projects that being launched in this year of 2018. My earnings in this year is not quite big enough to make some changes in a person, But still I'm satisfy in doing it and change some course which is investing now because I am just also new in this profession to make some different.
Activity: 448
November 14, 2018, 03:39:02 AM
If you want to get money for your life, then forget this idea. Bounty has changed significantly and now it can be considered as an additional income and not the main one.
That's why I don't recommend to my friends this activity, it is only for strongest one and experienced members with experience of selecting right projects
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 03:35:38 AM
The situation is weak. But earn can be. Now the participants of bounty companies began to decrease. This will give you the opportunity to get more. But the social company does pay a little. Signature companies can still pay well.
Activity: 266
November 14, 2018, 03:02:49 AM
You can make good money, it all depends on the project in which you participate. And of course the market is also of great importance. Just now you do not need to sell earned coins and you will have a good profit. This is a good year to buy investment. Do not sell your portfolio, and dial its number
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 13, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
According to the income that I got in mid-2018, revenue from bounty was not as good as before. Because starting at that time a lot of scam projects that I got, even some projects deducted rewards for bounty campaign allocations. So that made me very disappointed because the income earned was not comparable to what I do.
Activity: 187
November 13, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

so true mate! bounty this time is too bad, a very low value of a reward, delaying payments, extended bounty dates and in addition rules and requirements for ranking are too difficult to achieved.
Activity: 250
November 13, 2018, 10:13:21 AM

Yeah... It is bad enough for hunter. Even the ICO was succes and reached the hardcap, but hunter is still have to wait a little more time for payment and even they almost scammed.
There is very rare to find good bounty today
Activity: 504
November 13, 2018, 10:10:31 AM
Everything will depend only on the bounty in which you participate, because it always happens in different ways, especially recently, when people do not get anything from bounty projects at all.
copper member
Activity: 995
November 13, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
I did a lot of work for good projects. But I have not yet seen the result. That scares me. Companies do not want to enter the market. Companies do not want to send coins. It is sad. As soon as I receive my Tokins, I will probably make a report for the periud.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
from my own experience I can tell you that you can earn over 1k dollars a month if you try very well
To carry a signature and if your rank is a hero) Even in a signature it is hard to earn anything, payments are made at the wrong time and tokens do not scroll on exchanges.
Activity: 196
November 13, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

Well, it is not quite good that I earned this year because some of the project were in smart contract that sometimes the earnings will run next year. It is really difficult this year to earn in bounty but we will see next year.
Pages:
Jump to: