Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 42. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 10:47:14 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I think this is not the right time because bitcoin is in its peak that it has a high value now so just wait until the price of bitcoin bump down and that is the right time to buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:45:08 AM
I do not consider that there is even the slightest of risk current in prolonged time period investment decision of Bitcoin but little dangers are current for limited phrase investments.
Activity: 33
November 10, 2017, 02:40:24 PM
In each and every investing, there is constantly a risk, disregard the quantity, even if it's only a tiny amount, there is a chance associated. And the threat for investing on bitcoin, there is a large risk, due to the fact you never know who is the man or woman your transacting with.
Activity: 104
November 10, 2017, 06:04:13 AM
Its a risk you need to take if you are going to do a investment. You never know the future so you can expect that it can go down. Bitcoin will go down in the near future really hard.

I toke the risk but i have now made a lot of profit from my investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 06:00:24 AM
The risk of an investment including investments in bitcoin can be measured from its own bitcoin conditions. But if we look, bitcoin prices continue to rise each month and sometimes down. That means investing in bitcoin has a small risk if we can manage the investment itself.
Activity: 434
November 10, 2017, 05:51:08 AM
It depends on how much you spend, But if you want to join bitcoin industry immediately without a budget then i highly prefer that you should work on bounty campaigns and earn altcoins, That is the safest way.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 10, 2017, 05:45:25 AM
In my opinion, the risk in investing bitcoin is so small. Because you bitcoin price is increasing even is unstable. Yes sometimes bitcoin price decreases, but most of the time bitcoin price increase. Over a month it increase to 20-30%. If that case a long term of investment you will earn plenty of money.
Bitcoin does not have the risk because it is just the way to increase the price and the value of the bitcoin I hope the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I hope the price of the bitcoin will grow fast and the risk is very low at the bitcoin so I hope the bitcoin is the riskless currency and the safe currency. it is the reason the bitcoin is getting famous day by day and they are holding the bitcoin for the long time fearlessly.
Activity: 178
November 09, 2017, 03:01:33 AM
Bitcoin is now in development, so the price of bitcoin fluctuates so much that you can lose money by investing in bitcoin in the short term, and you can hold bitcoin long term. Of course you have to understand the risks of investing. good luck. Smiley
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
November 09, 2017, 02:36:52 AM
Subject of topic has to contain more input data, like  when (in what moment are you investing) and for how long.
Only after it is possible to estimate risks.
Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 01:29:14 AM
Perhaps you can happen but the question is just how long? This is very driven but there's no damage on attempting.
Activity: 93
November 08, 2017, 03:41:04 PM
I think there is not risk to buy Bitcoin. I know online invest always risk. But Bitcoin is totally different from other investment. If you can hold for long time it will give you big profit. Just think what was price Bitcoin a year ago and what is price now. Just keep your Bitcoin wallet safe . And invest in Bitcoin.  You will never loss.
Activity: 70
November 08, 2017, 03:33:39 PM
All the investment plans have a risk. My personal view is Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.. What an amount ! nah?
Activity: 9
November 08, 2017, 03:28:55 PM
the risks are,no one can tell you  where bitcoin’s price will go over the next couple years,but I am sure that bitcoin will be more than 7000 $. because there are reasons : for example (''buyers'')Fear of missing out  and News factor in this sphere.You can get rid of  risks by investing your money in every month or week.for example 1st month 200$, 2month 300 $ etc...

This is what i was considering doing, smaller amounts at a time each month or so
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
November 08, 2017, 03:07:55 PM
the risks are,no one can tell you  where bitcoin’s price will go over the next couple years,but I am sure that bitcoin will be more than 7000 $. because there are reasons : for example (''buyers'')Fear of missing out  and News factor in this sphere.You can get rid of  risks by investing your money in every month or week.for example 1st month 200$, 2month 300 $ etc...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 02:53:17 PM
From my opinion bitcoin investment so much risk for you...if you don't have any knowledge about bitcoin Grin
or you have idea about bitcoin and knowledge about trading so no risk Cool Cool Cool

Depends what you do. Sometimes the risk is huge and sometimes less. Generally speaking Bitcoins is a risky way of earning money if you meet certain conditions such as a well-protected portfolio.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
November 08, 2017, 02:37:26 PM
From my opinions bitcoin investment so much risk for you...
ifs your don't have any knowledge about bitcoin Grin
or
if have your some skill about bitcoin and trading so you don't have any risk Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 91
November 08, 2017, 12:22:42 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Investment is always accompanied by risk. However, for experienced people, they always know how to avoid unnecessary risks. Besides, you need a bit of luck, and knowledge of Bitcoin is the key to your success.

I totally agree with your opinion, but '' a bit of luck '' really happened to everyone? How is a smart person to avoid all risks? Please let me know !! ... Thanks.
Activity: 178
November 07, 2017, 08:14:47 PM
Bitcoin is risky, but bitcoin is still in its infancy, so bitcoin's value-added space is still huge. Of course, bitcoin will also fall in the short term because of a few things. If you're investing in bitcoin, you should To understand the risk of investment. good luck. Smiley
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 07:58:25 PM
All nations can't concurrently stop bitcoin. Numerous people who are in power also don't miss the opportunity to make money on bitcoin and can only use the prohibit for cost correction.
Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 04:51:56 PM
Basically got it high and also the prices are lower, i'll hold it for more than a year. I'm believe in bitcoin so i do not look in short term. I with money i'm able to afford to shed in the first place so i am not afraid if the prices are lower.
Pages:
Jump to: