Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 43. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 04:33:21 PM
It is obvious that, every cryptocurrency have risks because of the volatility. But I can say that, patience is a big parameter of making profits in the cryptocurrency world. And also staying away from the doing panic sells is a good choice many times.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 04:32:21 PM
I do not believe that there is the smallest of risk present in long term expense of Bitcoin but little risks are present for brief phrase investments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 01:52:27 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Every investment has a risk. So same goes while investing in bitcoin. Specially when you are investing in other sites which has a not very well known reputation. The question is how much is your patience in investing and how deep your gonna dive in that investment. I think in investing, one should do his research on that site and also some testimonials of friends will help to have more knowledge. This is the best thing to do before investing your bitcoins.

In any of your investments where your money is involved, there is some risk. I believe that bitcoin is one of the most reliable means of earning money and you can spend a little money on it. Look at how it develops.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 07, 2017, 01:46:23 PM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Every investment has a risk. So same goes while investing in bitcoin. Specially when you are investing in other sites which has a not very well known reputation. The question is how much is your patience in investing and how deep your gonna dive in that investment. I think in investing, one should do his research on that site and also some testimonials of friends will help to have more knowledge. This is the best thing to do before investing your bitcoins.
Activity: 40
November 07, 2017, 01:00:36 PM
It is a lot of risk because its unstable. So it can fall down to zero and you can lose all your money but you can also earn more money by holding by saving these coin.

So it is in short a risk that you have to take if you want to be rich.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2017, 12:58:32 PM

There's always a risk if it is an investment especially here in bitcoin since its price is volatile. My advice is that be careful not to buy too much because even if you can increase your profit, thd risks will also increase. Don't be so greedy and play in the middle. Another important thing is patience. Hold it until you feel its the right time.
Activity: 420
November 07, 2017, 12:43:11 PM
I think it depends on how much you invest to risk for it, investing is like gambling you cannot predict what will happen because of changing of prices you have to be monitored.
Activity: 196
November 07, 2017, 12:33:27 PM
Risk in bitcoin investment is kinda low, because if you're in the category of long term holder/ investment then the risk is very low. You should go invest in bitcoin right this time and wait to see the prices goes up  Smiley and don't forget to store your bitcoin private key in the safe place  Smiley Goodluck
Activity: 37
November 07, 2017, 12:08:05 PM
i dont think there is any risk in investing in bitcoin cause the price in jan was around 1000 dollar and now ot 7000 dollar in that road there was some problem but they also figred out a solution for that and they are prediction is to reach 15k till end of december 2018 so i will tell that its a perfect time to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 11:59:23 AM
Long term is a secure investment, and not the best buy over time though. Temporary is frightening with segwit and the potential of a bubble take.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 08:04:40 AM
Bitcoin is still under development, so the value of bitcoin has not been set, and the price of bitcoin fluctuates so much that investment risks. Of course, any investment is risky, so you need to understand the risks of investing. good luck. Smiley
Activity: 22
November 07, 2017, 07:50:41 AM
Whatever Investment u make come with a risk. I think Bitcoin is a good risk to take if u want earn some money for your future. Bear in mind, just invest with what u comfortable with and not all that you have. Smiley
Activity: 210
November 07, 2017, 07:46:52 AM
There is a risk in every investment that we do.  Be it from bitcoin or any other form of investment risk will always be there,  we cannot really foresee it from coming.  But this risk will be magnified if you dont really dedicate your time and effort for it.
In bitcoin you must conduct your own study so that whenevwr you will make decisions it qill be based on an educated guess and not on a simple assumptions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 07:45:40 AM
each crypto has a big risk as the speculation is the mainstream in market, but the biggest risk in bitcoin investment for me is that i dont understand bitcoin well that i sell many of my bitcoins and suffer a big loss, if we believe in bitcoin deeply, we all may gain big profits
There is always a risk in every investment specially bitcoin is anonymous in nature but as long as the trust of many investors I would say that to invest in BTC would be safer specially that the price is still soaring, and the team behind this is surely creating safety measures to protect their investors to build a stronger trust.
Activity: 172
November 07, 2017, 07:29:45 AM
each crypto has a big risk as the speculation is the mainstream in market, but the biggest risk in bitcoin investment for me is that i dont understand bitcoin well that i sell many of my bitcoins and suffer a big loss, if we believe in bitcoin deeply, we all may gain big profits
Activity: 18
November 07, 2017, 07:29:21 AM
Not much because i think it is not risky at all because i see a lot of people making a lot out of it and that is what i have been seeing a lot of times i do not believe that that could be risky at all because it is just waiting till it grows.
Activity: 86
November 07, 2017, 07:23:03 AM
It is actually very risky to invest in bitcoin because it can also go down very hard as we can see bitcoin was montsh ago nearly 5k worth but then it fell to 3k in a week.

So everything is possible my friend even bitcoin who is the main coin can fall down.
Activity: 378
November 07, 2017, 07:21:12 AM
Probably the biggest risk to the future success of Bitcoin as both a currency and as an investment class is regulatory risk. If China, for example, decides to ban its citizens from holding bitcoin, the price of the digital currency would crash. China is by far the largest market for bitcoin trading, with over 90 percent of trading occurring in the People’s Republic. Hence, any negative regulatory changes would have a direct impact on the world’s bitcoin investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 07, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

Risk always involve in crypto world. About how much is the risk is depends your plan.
But in trading, best way is holding in some separate amount of altcoin. So we keep bitcoin also altcoin.
Activity: 17
November 07, 2017, 07:11:57 AM
With investment money in bitcoin is risky, certainly bitcoin we drop by up to 100% because even lost stolen hackers, there is no guarantee bitcoin system of safe from thieves.
Can't your fiat money be stolen ? Or your investments in stocks/bonds are coming with zero risk for your money ? Bitcoin is just another type of investment so it also comes with all usual risks typically an investment will be having.

100% drop is only possible with lost bitcoins, value will never drop that much. But, honestly compared to any other investment types like bank deposits/real estate opportunities, I believe bitcoin investment is good as it is fetching high returns in quick times and hence I am ready to bear the risks it is having.
Bitcoin has a risk but not that high for an investment because the price is getting stable now because the supply is well distributed to the new users who demanded bitcoins from an exchange. Bitcoin is one of the best investment as well as real estate investment because they are both almost safe investment for me.

Do you really believe that real estate is a safe investment? This is not entirely true. Maybe is more resistant in time but real estate follows the development and economic progress of the country which is located. As an example look the prices in UK before and after brexit.
Probably a safe investment in developing countries, Malaysia, Indonesia, some south American countries.
I met a couple once who bought a big house in Cambodia for 20 000 EUR a few years ago, now it is worth 100 000 at least.
But not everyone can invest in real estate, and for now, the profit made with Bitcoin is more interesting and obviously much quicker.
Don't be too greedy with Altcoins though (or pray you get lucky.)  Smiley 
I agree with you but it is safe for me too and we are a developed country since way back i will say it is not risky if you earn them you do not even have to invest anything at all just earn everything and you will make profit.
I guess you mean earning Bitcoin by joining signature campaigns, in that case I agree. You will need time though to earn like 0.1 BTC, then 0.2 BTC but be patient and dedicated, Rome was not built in one day...
I agree with you earning 0.1 BTC a day is almost impossible unless you have been here way too long and know how it all works i have a friend who earns that amount and he is doing this for 3 years so that will take the time.
That is true i do not earn anything at all at the moment but i do think i can earn that after 3 years because my rank would be every high and i would know a lot more about it than you think so i would be able to earn 0.1 BTC a day.
Why do you think you can earn 0.1 BTC a day after 3 years i do not think that that is even possible to get because you are earning a couple of 900 dollars a day that is a crazy amount for someone to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: