Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time does it take to make it your full time job? - page 19. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
good question, would like to know as well. Depends on your skill level I guess.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I think it would be fairly easy to make a living with bounties. Doing the content bounties would probably pay the best, you'd just need a good method for sorting the good ones.
Yes, I also agree with you and think it is easy to make a living with bounties because you will need to join as many as you can as long as you are sure that they are very good projects and you will earn something tangible from them at the end because bounty need you to complete a given task and you have to complete the task for all the projects you are in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Understanding newly born technology, especially as new as crypto - isn`t  something that can be learned in  2 months.
One needs a hard work and dedication to understand tech and then discover - in which sphere he finds and expresses himself best.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Participating in crypto related work is risky. What if some of the projects turn out to be a scam or there isnt enough market demand for the projects you take part in. All that will lead to lower or no money at all for you and its not worth the risk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I work at the main work from 9.00 to 18.00, and then sit down for cryptocurrency, which approximately I spend at least 2 hours a day. And on weekends all day and can sit
Activity: 68
I think it would be fairly easy to make a living with bounties. Doing the content bounties would probably pay the best, you'd just need a good method for sorting the good ones.
Activity: 143
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
If you are going to give up your existing job and begin your new job with bounty campaigns, I think you should choose a signature, video, blogging and translation campaign. I do not think we will get the average wage if we do 6 hours a day. Your life will change if you want it to change. The job only gives you income, and your lifestyle is yours. Why do you think this is a loss?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
It is very hard for a beginner to start working in crypto from scratch, I have had this job as a hobby for a whole year, and now I can do without additional work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
When it comes to crypto, we all come here with different experience, for someone it is a hobby, someone has turned it into a really good income)). But what if you are a newbie and already want to make it a full time job?What kind of projects do you get involved in and what is the % of bounty & social media  to other work done (if you work 6 hours a day), so in total you can start from a stable medium level salary?Surely it depends on what you are good in,but generally is it very hard to change normal office lifestyle to emotional crypto days living or not?Also take into account scamming, failures and losses.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: