Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth? - page 3. (Read 23822 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 259
September 25, 2017, 11:41:21 AM
So let's suppose that onion won't be listed on bittrex, what other exchange would be good one ? We all believe it will be bittrex, so there is a chance we will be dissapointed when they announce that news. In a trend like this now, if they dont announce it in a couple of weeks, we could see onion under 0.5$ each or even lower with next few airdrops.

You will only know that Deeponion has a potential that could be on top 10 maybe by next year. Its features has not been released yet, and the value would exceed more than $10.

Deeponion has new rules. Jr. Member can now join, but they can only join if their account is registered after july 12, 2017 and need to reigister on the official forum of deeponion.

Just always check the forum for updates and you're good to go.

This is not correct, required registraton date has been moved up to september 1st. Smiley

Accounts that were registered between july 12th en september 1st can now apply for the airdrop. You can get to the registration page by clicking a signature.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
September 25, 2017, 10:46:59 AM
DeepOnion could potentially be one of the best airdrop for 2017, similar to Minereum airdrop.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
September 25, 2017, 10:41:59 AM
So let's suppose that onion won't be listed on bittrex, what other exchange would be good one ? We all believe it will be bittrex, so there is a chance we will be dissapointed when they announce that news. In a trend like this now, if they dont announce it in a couple of weeks, we could see onion under 0.5$ each or even lower with next few airdrops.

You will only know that Deeponion has a potential that could be on top 10 maybe by next year. Its features has not been released yet, and the value would exceed more than $10.

Deeponion has new rules. Jr. Member can now join, but they can only join if their account is registered after july 12, 2017 and need to reigister on the official forum of deeponion.

Just always check the forum for updates and you're good to go.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
September 23, 2017, 10:54:23 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 10:52:37 AM

There is a very nice phrase here in Italy:
Rome was not built in a day!

DEEPONION was born only 3 months ago and today is only about $ 2,500,000 and only one exchange is listed.

Try to get a wider view of the project, take a longer look at 1-2 years, then you'll definitely see DEEPONION among the first 20-30 coins of Coinmarketcap, and its $ 20 price at least.

Between 1-2 years you will have TOR, fast and secure transactions (nowadays), deeptrust and deepsend and mobile wallet soon, more exchanges and bigger ones (bittrex, polinex, etc.)

Read the articles that users make on DEEPONION
 https://deeponion.org/community/threads/achieve-of-steemit-medium-etc-articles.2283/#post-44346
this is good start for a new coin. just remember when dev create topic many people dont believe in this project
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
September 23, 2017, 10:17:45 AM

There is a very nice phrase here in Italy:
Rome was not built in a day!

DEEPONION was born only 3 months ago and today is only about $ 2,500,000 and only one exchange is listed.

Try to get a wider view of the project, take a longer look at 1-2 years, then you'll definitely see DEEPONION among the first 20-30 coins of Coinmarketcap, and its $ 20 price at least.

Between 1-2 years you will have TOR, fast and secure transactions (nowadays), deeptrust and deepsend and mobile wallet soon, more exchanges and bigger ones (bittrex, polinex, etc.)

Read the articles that users make on DEEPONION
 https://deeponion.org/community/threads/achieve-of-steemit-medium-etc-articles.2283/#post-44346
Activity: 205
September 23, 2017, 08:20:23 AM
I dont think it will be Bittrex.  Bittrex is very hard to get into.  As long as its a bigger and more reliable exchange than nova any of the mid-tier ones should be fine until the airdrops are complete.
Activity: 839
September 23, 2017, 06:43:55 AM
Deeponion will be awesome ! The dev team is and the community are wonderful..
It can only grow in the future, especially at the end of all the airdrops
Activity: 172
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 22, 2017, 11:21:35 AM
does anyone know if deeponion will be listed on a bigger exchange in the future???
see they say on their thread they are trying to list their coin on a big exchange. bittrex for sure
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 10:54:05 AM
Yes, It was announced that a new larger exchange was in the process of registering the coin.

Once that happens it will allow a large portion of new people to join the campaign and get involved with their own Onion farms.

There is currently no point entering many small exchanges as the quantity of coins is not high enough. Its worth being patient and gaining access to a single large exchange where we can build up some decent trade volumes.

Can't wait to see what happens next, the Devs are all super active in the official forums which is another good sign.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 09:55:00 AM
does anyone know if deeponion will be listed on a bigger exchange in the future???

It's definitely possible but nobody really knows when it's gonna happen, volume needs to increase a bit right now is too low I think we will see Cryptopia listing before the end of the year and then in 2018 probably Bittrex, right now price is low good time to buy  Wink

They announced that Onion will be add to a bigger exchange soon in the DeepOnion forum so I guess we will see it before the end of the year indeed Wink

Anyway I'm waiting (and hoping) for Bittrex one day, it would be the best for our community.
maybe bittrex Smiley) that will be a big move for this project and many hater and fuder will very angry
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 06:22:40 AM

It's definitely possible but nobody really knows when it's gonna happen, volume needs to increase a bit right now is too low I think we will see Cryptopia listing before the end of the year and then in 2018 probably Bittrex, right now price is low good time to buy  Wink

They announced that Onion will be add to a bigger exchange soon in the DeepOnion forum so I guess we will see it before the end of the year indeed Wink

Anyway I'm waiting (and hoping) for Bittrex one day, it would be the best for our community.
Activity: 180
September 22, 2017, 03:42:59 AM
Probably will be used by underground and price will increase, at least i hope so  Lips sealed
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
September 22, 2017, 03:31:37 AM
I think it will be worth way beyond expectations about its price. Actually I don't know. But I really wanna know what is going to happen with this hugely airdrop-ped coin in future. Community will decide.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
September 21, 2017, 11:48:31 PM
the value of deeponion is going to be huge, of course in long term, with DeepTrust, DeepSend and QuickSend deeponion is going to show what can do.

Activity: 375
Merit: 254
September 21, 2017, 11:33:46 PM

Activity: 169
September 21, 2017, 09:01:43 PM
Merit: 101
September 21, 2017, 07:47:36 PM
The price of each Onion will easily surpass the ten dollar mark once it enters into a stable exchange where new users can participate.

The major decline in the coin started as Nova Exchange stopped new registrations and blocked a whole host of IP addresses. Not a huge coincidence if you ask me.

Once its back on an exchange where new guys can participate, the price will steadily rise.

I'm personally hoping for $10 at Christmas, as that would be tremendous growth over the next three months.

Its a great coin with a strong Dev team at its core.
Activity: 322
September 21, 2017, 07:37:52 PM
Has there been any news of getting more exchanges added soon? Having it on nova exchange only is hindering the price and volume. Our precious onions won't fully bloom until they're on more exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
September 21, 2017, 07:21:19 PM
The quantity is too high and so many airdrops. I do not believe it can reach up to 10 usd. many people is just waiting a pump and they will all start dumping. And one more thing, who is going to buy them after they give so many free deeponion coins?
I agree with you. too much DeepOnion is distributed for free through Airdrop, and so far there is no good price for coins that reward Airdrop.
DeepOnion $ 10 price? I do not think it's possible.

You are free to predict deeponion will worth decent amount or not in the future. Of course there is always pro and con for any projects, some people may believe coin "A" will have a great success and some others say the opposite.
I understand why you worry about the dump after the end of the airdrop, I think about it as well. But I'm sure not all airdrop users will dump it, some may wait for the dump but will buy more and more onions.

Yea I definitely won't sell my coins at the end of the airdrop I'm hodl patiently waiting for the day where it gets to the point of bitcoin today or maybe a little under. Then and only then will I sell hmmm 1 or 5% at highs and use my profits to buy more at lows Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: