Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth? - page 4. (Read 23822 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 11:50:00 AM
DeepOnion I think a problem is that a lot of people will sell it as soon as they get it. But there is a strong community
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
September 21, 2017, 10:44:14 AM
The quantity is too high and so many airdrops. I do not believe it can reach up to 10 usd. many people is just waiting a pump and they will all start dumping. And one more thing, who is going to buy them after they give so many free deeponion coins?
I agree with you. too much DeepOnion is distributed for free through Airdrop, and so far there is no good price for coins that reward Airdrop.
DeepOnion $ 10 price? I do not think it's possible.

You are free to predict deeponion will worth decent amount or not in the future. Of course there is always pro and con for any projects, some people may believe coin "A" will have a great success and some others say the opposite.
I understand why you worry about the dump after the end of the airdrop, I think about it as well. But I'm sure not all airdrop users will dump it, some may wait for the dump but will buy more and more onions.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
September 21, 2017, 10:31:18 AM
The quantity is too high and so many airdrops. I do not believe it can reach up to 10 usd. many people is just waiting a pump and they will all start dumping. And one more thing, who is going to buy them after they give so many free deeponion coins?
It's irrelevant where the Onions come from.

I'm not sure how aware you are of the world that you live in, but people literally pick up water for free en masse and then sell it for several dollars per half litre bottle all day long. Supply and demand drives prices, not the method of creation.

Another example are iPhones, they're pretty much garbage compared to competitor products and they only cost around $100 to $200 in production. Yet people pay several times that money to get one.
And unlike Apple products, there's still a realistic chance that DO will bring something of significance to the table, since the core features haven't been implemented or even fully revealed yet.

Being sceptical is great, but it helps to be sceptical of one's own judgement as well. Only then it will be possible to consider all facts and to objectively research opportunities and risks.
Activity: 266
September 21, 2017, 07:53:50 AM
I agree with you. too much DeepOnion is distributed for free through Airdrop, and so far there is no good price for coins that reward Airdrop.

You can't be serious that "so far there is no good price for coins that reward airdrop."
Did you forget about a little coin called Decred? They airdropped the majority of their initial coins when they launched (I know, I received nearly a thousand of them).
Their current value at the time of this post is $36.66 (951,962 Satoshis) -- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decred/

To say there are currently no successful coins that participated in a large airdrop is just plain blasphemy (or ignorance of the facts).

$10 in the next 6 months is most certainly possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
September 21, 2017, 07:38:18 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
September 21, 2017, 06:26:22 AM
Merit: 391
September 21, 2017, 06:10:03 AM

Come read my articles on steemit and look at why DEEPONION will grow in the future beyond your expectations.
With other exchanges that will come, deepsend implementation, wallet mobile, etc. it will shortly be $ 10

https://steemit.com/blockhain/@kronos123/millionaire-in-30-months

https://steemit.com/crypto/@kronos123/the-power-of-deep-onion

$10? Shortly? That seems to be the opposite of what is happening right now with the value of DeepOnion. There seems to be downward movement of the price right now. The price is even diving lower than a dollar an onion.

If you read my post well, I said when Deepsend is implemented and when mobile wallets are released DEEPONION can reach $ 10 ... but both things are released between the end of 2017 and the first 3 months of 2018.
So in 5-6 months now DEEPONION can reach $ 10 ... this is for me short term.

Over the long term, 2-3 years now, DEEPONION can reach $ 100-200 and become a true rival of Monero and Zcash.
Activity: 169
September 21, 2017, 04:37:55 AM
I think DO can easily hit $10, but that can happen only after the airdrop is finished. I'd say we will see a big dump after the airdrop, then steady growth towards $10.
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
September 21, 2017, 02:57:49 AM
Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?

deep onion price is at 0.0002 to 00027 fluctuating everyday based on the nova exchange price chart. last day it reaches to 0.0003 but and i forgot to sell my onions because i thought it would increase again for the next hour, too bad it didn and back again to 0.00024 i guess i have to watch the market oftenly to keep updated everytime.

actually nova is the only exchange were is effectively traded. as someone already pointed earlier market cap is small and only a small fraction of deeponioners are going to sell so price is not indicative as of today. we need only to let it growth naturally, after the airdrop there will be enough in the system so trades can take off and price can increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
September 20, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

Come read my articles on steemit and look at why DEEPONION will grow in the future beyond your expectations.
With other exchanges that will come, deepsend implementation, wallet mobile, etc. it will shortly be $ 10

$10? Shortly? That seems to be the opposite of what is happening right now with the value of DeepOnion. There seems to be downward movement of the price right now. The price is even diving lower than a dollar an onion.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 09:38:05 PM
Do you know how much 1 DeepOnion coin will trade for?

What do you think?

deep onion price is at 0.0002 to 00027 fluctuating everyday based on the nova exchange price chart. last day it reaches to 0.0003 but and i forgot to sell my onions because i thought it would increase again for the next hour, too bad it didn and back again to 0.00024 i guess i have to watch the market oftenly to keep updated everytime.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
Once ONION is recognized as a competitor to monero and dash a five dollar price will seem small. The moon is coming XD

Are you a girl or a boy?

Just kidding  😂😂

Yeah someone understand me... When the other people realisiert what deeponion.org is... Will be go to the moon.

Keep on rollin onions.

Cheers
Activity: 280
September 20, 2017, 04:58:17 PM
Once ONION is recognized as a competitor to monero and dash a five dollar price will seem small. The moon is coming XD
Activity: 284
September 20, 2017, 04:54:19 PM

nice work to create those articles. i'm curious how deepsend is going to influence everything that is happening with deeponion and crypto.
it is very promising anyway
Merit: 391
September 20, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

Activity: 154
September 20, 2017, 04:31:34 PM
I think the price will remain level between 0.75 - $2.00 during the 40 weeks of the air drop. After the air drop has completed, I think we will see a sudden drop in price as many people will most likely dump for profit after receiving all the free coins.

I really think that after the dump this coin is going to go much higher given it is a rare gem in terms of privacy and it's TOR integration.  I don't own a lot at this time, but if I did I wouldn't sell I would prefer to use it for transactions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 03:50:30 PM
It will be worth more than a penny...

No really. It will be worth what we are willing to pay for an onion. I'm see a bright future for onions. Idea good, Devs good, community good.

5 dollar by the end of year. Probably earlier.

Cheers
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
September 20, 2017, 12:16:01 PM
speaking of quotation anybody knows what is needed in order to being quoted on big exchanges like kraken? i am asking this because have heard a lot of talk about fees, requests and reputation but kraken list doge! i have nothing against doge, i was in love with it but it is in a long fading route. so again: what is needed? it's a matter of fees? user requesting it? market capitalization? it varies from platform to platform? any info will be apreciated
Activity: 266
September 20, 2017, 11:19:19 AM
the price of shitonion fall to 0.8 and the volume to 10 000 ! People are dumping for 0.4 on nova and still nobody is buying this shit ! This sam will collapse very soon ! Congrats deeponion shills ! THE GAME IS OVER !

LOL! Look guys! Another troll who is mad he couldn't get into the airdrop!

Nova doesn't work. You can't even register for it nowadays. It's a garbage exchange. Nobody uses it.

The fact that you believe "the game is over" before Onions launch campaign has ended and before Onions even get listed on a legitimate exchange is beyond ridiculous.

I am a current member of the airdrop campaign and am personally disappointed that I can't buy Onions on Bittrex or Cryptopia. I would have thousands more than I do right now if that was a possibility.

I can assure you, I am not the only one in that boat. The reality is, the only people able to trade Onions on Nova are the ones that already traded Onions on Nova -- which is a very small number of people. Which is precisely why there is a very low volume of trades.

That being said, most Onion supporters would rather jump off the Golden Gate Bridge than sell their Onions right now. You can have my Onions once they are growing on Mars and selling for $50+ a piece Wink.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
September 20, 2017, 11:04:27 AM
I think it has the right features to become really huge! I'm not saying it because i've the signature, in fact I'm still holding it despite not receiving any bonus, bounty or airdrop. (you could simply check my nick on the list of members)

i'm saying it because it has the privacy feauture, which will be a must for the future of cryptos, you can say that there are so many coins with this feature, yes definitely yes, but no one is creating such a strong community.
They are creating value from nothing, it's a win win strategy, joining the community and the airdrop rules you could gain money from nothing, at the same time you are spreading to everyone about it and so the coin will gain traction and value!

in a market in which a lot of product have more or less the same feautures, the value added is given by the community so they are creating this, eating the gap between their competitor, already from now, even though they are not in large exchanges yet.

so let me say "the best is yet to come"
Pages:
Jump to: